GOLD, GOLD and put some more GOLD on it

Your guy a patchy record? Lol,your imagination is playing mind games on you.

I am on holiday and don't check the game as much as normally at all. As soon as I saw your guy got subbed ( oh the humiliation!) , I told you to send the contract over. That you didn't ask for it directly after your fight only speaks for yourself....

I don't know why you're telling me to send the contract offer over, I don't work for Trinity so I'm not involved with the contracts.

I don't see a loss to Ozzy McKane as anything to be embarrassed about. I think I'd put him at least top 10 in the LW division.

• Upvote 2

I don't know why you're telling me to send the contract offer over, I don't work for Trinity so I'm not involved with the contracts.

I don't see a loss to Ozzy McKane as anything to be embarrassed about. I think I'd put him at least top 10 in the LW division.

Yeah, you really have fought so many top opponents with him, lol. Anyway, time to fight.

First of all. congrats on getting a #1 fighter, but his whole career since you picked him up is a microcosm of everything that is wrong with the game. Instead of being a fighter struggling to the top, it looks like mere cheap manipulation of the games system and org relationships to benefit you, your fighter and your org.

After you got him released from SP Icon, you bring him to your org and set him up in a fight with a huge hype disparity. Immediately (6 days later) its a title shot for Tallon, which he loses. That prompts a release for an underweight one-off fight for Legacy. Following that win, its a title shot (another huge hype disparity in tallons favor) at CEC (org he's never fought for) while underweight. After dropping the belt in his second defense, Tallon goes back to EVO to headline your card in a title fight vs Alvado (one of two fights in EVO where Tallon didnt have a huge hype gain potential). After losing to Alvado, Tallon returns to CEC for another title fight, alternates wins and losses until he has enough hype to once again headline an EVO show where he stood to gain a huge hype hit if he won. Tsoi murders him, so he returns to CEC and loses a fight. That prompts a return to EVO with two fights, one a huge hype gain win over Lesnoe and the other an equal hype win over Paquette. Another one off fight takes place in Syn, with equal hype. Off that win, Jug returns him to EVO and gives Tallon a title shot rematch vs Tsoi. That fight is a draw (another huge hype disparity), so an injured Tsoi gets back in the cage with Tallon about a week later and gets his shit pushed in. Then we see Tallon get a fight vs Syn champion, Noob Saibot in EVO (underweight and big hype disparity) to gain the #1 rank.

It's funny because this is the same shit, but far more excessive, that Dino and his groupies burned Bjorn on for weeks. Ironically, dino didnt invent this behavior, but he mastered it. Now Jug is carrying on that legacy even after dino's final rage quit.

I know this garbage is pretty widespread and I'm picking on Jug without calling anyone else out and thats probably unfair. The game has sucked for quite a while at the top because this all became acceptable a few years back. We were far better off when there was actual competition between top orgs instead of a cooperative manipulation of the system. I miss the days when a super fight meant something and it doesnt look like it will ever be possible to return to those latter days of excitement. The manipulators are too entrenched and the masses too blind or apathetic.

I feel like JC and Donowitz were the last two fighters who were real P4P #1.

Not that the others didn't 'deserve it' in a sense just doesn't feel like fighters have earned it lately. Almost make a case for Turpin or Murphy.. more in Murphy's favor because he beat JC.

Questions:

why did Tsoi fight Jug when he was injured? and why did Jug offer a rematch to an injured?

and why did Syn release Saibot for a superfight with Tallon?

answer:

lots of blowjobs passed around for favors.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

for the record, feel like EVO's went to shit.

been trying to set up a fight vs Arturo Atunes with Tolonen forever. Instead, Peel got to hand pick Slim Crowe (11 TKO losses) and claim that his fighter was going to retire. Then he dropped down to 170 to run away from the division Tolonen was in. I offer to drop down to 170 and fight him, and never get a reply. Mostly because Peel Steel is a giant pussy and Jug doesn't want to make his alliance mate cry. Instead, I get a rematch with an alliance mate on a 2 fight losing streak when Tolonen was on a 2 fight winning streak... and it takes a month every time for Jug to get him a fight, the same Jug notorious for sending a 3-4 day offer, can only get a guy I'm desperate to get into fights asap once per month.

This is why Tolonen left EVO and joined a better org, CEC.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Actually, the Tsoi fight was a mismanagement on my part; accepted that fight without looking into details. Why it was offered- I can't speak for that.

Don't assume things, know-it-all. You can speculate all you want, but the factual fact is that blowjobs remain your specialty.

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Actually, the Tsoi fight was a mismanagement on my part; accepted that fight without looking into details. Why it was offered- I can't speak for that.

Don't assume things, know-it-all. You can speculate all you want, but the factual fact is that blowjobs remain your specialty.

:rolleyes:

Whether you realized it or not, when you accepted that fight, you were swallowing all that megajug had to offer.

• Upvote 1

Honestly there are a lot of things that have changed about orgs that I can't say I'm particularly fond of. I'm not even really sure that I enjoy running an org and probably haven't enjoyed it for a couple years now. I still do it because the top org scene is in such bad shape imo & I know how to run one, keep 100-150 fighters in the org and turn a profit to continue recruiting, so I do it. I'm sure some of the problem w/ orgs is contributed by the fact the economy is so broken because there is so much money floating out there that offering large contracts to sign guys doesn't always get the job done now.

• Fighters have gotten more greedy and tend to play the orgs against each other by telling you what their highest offer is in order to get more money. I don't have any issue w/ fighters trying to get more dollars but the downside of this is it's now become a habit where in order to sign guys to contracts, orgs are offering immediate title shots to guys who have never even fought in their org before. This is something that I'm really not a fan of and I TRY to avoid doing that as much as possible. Not doing so however, often leads to me losing the recruiting battle for fighters to other orgs. In the rare instance that I do offer immediate title shots to sign, the fighters I offer it too are on a winning streak or at least coming off of 1 win. So many times I see guys getting title shots off losses w/ 0 fights within the org and I'm honestly baffled by it.

Ashley Harrington

Fabian Hoi - was coming off 2 straight losses and got a title shot w/ 0 fights in the org.

Tommy Grunge - was allowed to hand pick his opponent and got a title shot off a win to a guy ranked 400 something p4p when there were 6 guys in the division ranked higher than him at the time.

I'm sure there are many other examples and I'm too lazy to look atm. I'm not trying to pick on anybody specifically, I mean I can't really blame the org owners when that is just how things seem to be run today. It's also hard to blame the org owners when the fighters/managers are the ones who enable this kind of behavior by saying "hey this org offered me 1 mil + a title shot so if you can match the $$ and will give a title shot i'll sign w/ you."

I try as hard as I can to not be so desperate to get a fighter signed that I compromise how I match-make just to get someone to sign on the dotted line but most of the time I feel like I'm the only one attempting to do that & lose out on a fair amount of fighters because of it. Admittedly I don't always resist the temptation to do this. In fact I've offered Tuomari Hurmio an immediate title shot at 135 if he signs w/ me because there isn't a clear cut contender & Geralt has wins over some of the guys in the division already. I also try to be very transparent about the decisions that I do make.

• I've also noticed in some of the top orgs that it's hard to get fights more than once every 30 days which on declining fighters just seems like that's too long for my liking. That's actually the only reason I really even still fight in EVO is because I at least know I'll be kept active.

• I also think the super-fight thing has gotten a little out of hand, champions barely defend their title every other fight now it seems especially when they're ranked in the top 25 p4p. Which unfortunately costs some deserving contenders a shot at the title. I know I've had fighter in my org in the past on 4 fights winning streaks and top 100 p4p but then the champ wants a super-fight so while he's off fighting another orgs champion the top 100 guy gets another fight and ends up finally dropping one. But IMO a guy top 100 p4p on a 4 fight winning streak is a clear cut #1 contender. But again it's kinda hard to blame the orgs for this when it's the fighters/managers demanding these fights & if you try to put your foot down and don't give the super-fights they want you're "difficult to deal w/" and risk having guys not want to deal w/ your org anymore. For the most part I don't really compromise how I match-make and have to explain my reasons to managers.

I know it wasn't that long ago I tried to sign Mega's guy Ashley Harrington long term after winning EPL and he took a 1 fight deal to fight at Supernova. I tried to sign him long term again after that 1 fight & I offered him Gun Slinga as his first opponent as both would've been top 50 p4p and the winner would get Turpin. He told me that he couldn't sign a 5 fight deal because he still owed Death Squad fights but would sign a 1 fight deal, fight Slinga, go to Death Squad fight for the title and then come back to Syn to fight Turpin. I told Mega that I didn't do dual contracts where I had to share a fighter and that really didn't work for me. The reason it didn't work for me was because if he had beaten Slinga, he would eliminate him from having a claim at a title shot. But if he went to Death Squad and lost his fight, he also wasn't going to be getting a title shot coming off of a loss. So to me that just made no sense to accept that arrangement because it could potentially leave me w/ no possible contender. He ended up getting a title shot though.

Again I'm not trying to pick on anybody here, I'm by no means perfect & I know that there is shit in my org that I miss that drives certain people crazy. For example I don't pay close enough attention to if guys are fighting on the correct weight and have had complaints about that before. When you run the whole show by yourself you're not always going to catch every little thing and I try to own up to shit. It would just be nice to see title shots & super-fights actually mean something again rather then this diminished product that's going on right now. And that is only going to happen if org owners and fighters/managers alike accept their part in this shit

• Upvote 6

Fabian Hoi - was coming off 2 straight losses and got a title shot w/ 0 fights in the org.

This really pissed me off. Seeing Grunge fuck off since he was called out for hand picking his fights is also annoying because I'd like to see him tested against some of the better fighters in his division.

• Upvote 3

This really pissed me off. Seeing Grunge fuck off since he was called out for hand picking his fights is also annoying because I'd like to see him tested against some of the better fighters in his division.

You seem to like to talk bad about me but frankly I don't care. If I would feel the urge to check your fights, I could take the piss out of you easily but I won't bother lowering me to that level. I enjoy the game and hope that you do that as well. You seem to forget sometimes what this is, a game...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Turpin is fighting for free at the moment and I can't get him a fight, CEC champ , today GAMMA champ weren't interested and EVOs Hess already killed by Turpin.

Camacho will fight any top guy.

ATUNES is broken CK wants him because he knows this and it's a stylistic match up that suits his boy.

• Upvote 1

Turpin is fighting for free at the moment and I can't get him a fight, CEC champ , today GAMMA champ weren't interested and EVOs Hess already killed by Turpin.

ATUNES is broken CK wants him because he knows this and it's a stylistic match up that suits his boy.

I can't understand that nobody wants to face Turpin. Sure, he is an absolute monster and nearly impossible to beat, but isn't such a challenge exactly the coolest thing about the game,to try and do the impossible...?! I wish that I would have a HW highly ranked enough to be worthy to fight Turpin.

You already scared? that you have to trash other champs, even tho fully knowing why it didnt happend. Cant wait to take it all away from you, of course you willing to not bitch out.

• Upvote 2

Bob you took on some chump instead and then as Syn matchmaker you threw him Gymer ( a Syn staff members fighter) and 2x crusher of Bowdrie on 4 days notice.

Not only that but Gymer moved up in weight to 265+ BEFORE I was thrown the offer by a few days, so Gymer challenged for a 2nd belt, not Turpin, who had it all to lose.

Wasn't impressed but Turpin don't duck so he fucked up your Syn house staff fighter.

Turpin has overcome an attempt to be screwed over, he's number one P4P, he shouldn't have to wait for fights at the convenience of lower ranked chinless wonders like your boy, or Gammas can.

I've asked Fuse for release he's fought for nothing , I'll match make him or send him to the Bahamas, the latter the most likely with the division so piss poor.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bob you took on some chump instead and then as Syn matchmaker you threw him Gymer ( a Syn staff members fighter) and 2x crusher of Bowdrie on 4 days notice.

Not only that but Gymer moved up in weight to 265+ BEFORE I was thrown the offer by a few days, so Gymer challenged for a 2nd belt, not Turpin, who had it all to lose.

Wasn't impressed but Turpin don't duck so he fucked up your Syn house staff fighter.

Turpin has overcome an attempt to be screwed over, he's number one P4P, he shouldn't have to wait for fights at the convenience of lower ranked chinless wonders like your boy, or Gammas can.

I've asked Fuse for release he's fought for nothing , I'll match make him or send him to the Bahamas, the latter the most likely with the division so piss poor.

So now that you won you complain, could have easily declined the offer for the same reasons.

It is funny how realities differ, especially in this game. Seems like a lot of woman around, they some twist reality also always to their advantage.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I complained to Fuse, as that was 3 BHP fighters on the bounce, said I don't decline.

you think 4 days notice is great matchmaking

you two don't talk?

the ass whupping Turpin gave your Syn fighter was almost like it was a RL punishment beating:

After kicking his ass in round one...

The crowd are loving this. Great action here.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown2.gif
Turpin lands a left and a right that send Alexandersson crashing to the mat, dazed. Turpin thinks about following him to the mat but decides to wave him back up to his feet!
That's a knee to de groin and it's over and out! Alexandersson crumples to the ground after an illegal strike from Turpin - the referee stops the clock and Alexandersson gets 5 minutes to recover from that one. "I'm sorry" says Turpin. Alexandersson manages to get back to his feet and the fight resumes.
Turpin lands a big right hand that sends Alexandersson crashing to the mat! Turpin stays standing though and waves Alexandersson back to his feet!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked2.gif
Alexandersson is rocked!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut2.gif
Gymer Alexandersson's cut is bleeding quite badly. He's got to try and protect it.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/1.gif
That's one minute gone in the round.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/clinch2.gif
Turpin clinches.
Oh Alexandersson is still all over the place! His legs are completely gone! Will he be able to recover?!!
Turpin has been the more effective fighter overall so far.
Alexandersson misses with a shot to the kidneys.
Alexandersson seems to have got his legs back now.
Turpin misses with a hook to the ribs.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/breakclinch2.gif
Turpin escapes the clinch and we're back to striking.
Turpin lands a head shot.
Turpin thows a body kick. Alexandersson tries to catch it but that hurt him.
Turpin feints and then winds up with a huge right hand that connects perfectly and sends Alexandersson sprawling to the canvas! Alexandersson rolls over backwards and springs off the cage and manages to regain his footing - how acrobatic! Oh, he's still wobbly - can Turpin finish him?!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut2.gif
Jeez, Gymer Alexandersson's cut is really nasty now. The referee must be thinking about getting that checked.
Turpin ducks down and throws a big overhand right - it lands flush on the jaw, knocking Alexandersson out cold! The fight is over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:37 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Randolph Turpin! Randolph Turpin retains his super heavyweight title!
A victorious Randolph Turpin thanked his army of followers in his post fight interview, telling people to make sure they follow him on Twitter.

S C
A G S C
B G S C G energy
A | B hype
A | B pop
A | B mgr
A | B

and there went the number one contender!

Awaiting release......

• Upvote 1

So now that you won you complain, could have easily declined the offer for the same reasons.

It is funny how realities differ, especially in this game. Seem like a lot of woman around, they twist reality also always to their advantage.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Random Misogyny Man!

• Upvote 1

stfu Peel, what tha fuck is your problem
Originally the fight (Turpin - Gymer) was offered on 11 days, but i asked for shorter notice cause it was possible and i like that kind of quick fights. You should have declined if you didn't like it, i wouldn't say shit.

Turpin has overcome an attempt to be screwed over (...)

This is just fucking ridiculous. I don't care - this fight could have been for Gymers belt, i don't give a fuck, could have been for no belt, could have been on longer notice, or you could have just declined, whatever. You should've talked to Fuse like an adult, figure shit out, but instead you've decided to get offended and act like a little bitch.
No one tried to screw you. Why was the fight offered for Turpin's belt and not Gymers? Idk, probably because Fuse didn't want to strip a two division champ cause you have your 'moods' and want to retire Turpin out of the blue.

the ass whupping Turpin gave your Syn fighter was almost like it was a RL punishment beating

still not as good as Reach - Atunes II lol

• Upvote 7

Um I'm really confused tbh

Randolph Turpin (@F197088) buzzed at Giuseppe Maldini (@F189076)

Agree the Slinga fight is pointless , it's why it's my last fight. If that's the best match up I'm done fighting.

May 30, 2016 08:32

Randolph Turpin (@F197088) buzzed at Giuseppe Maldini (@F189076)

Syn have plans, If I beat Slinga I have one more on the horizon. And they are under 30.

May 31, 2016 18:47

On may 31st you buzzed about fighting someone under 30 & were thrilled about the Gymer fight. Then Michael joined BHP (which I never noticed) so you told me you no longer wanted to fight him & asked for Rasputin. I spoke to Gus but my responses are delayed bc my dad is in town since 6/18 so I've been fairly inactive. Due to my delay Gus went w/ another fight.

I pm'd Bob & asked him to find u a fight, pm'd u told you that Rasputin fell through & asked if Gymer worked in the meantime. You said yes but then u wanted to match-make yourself. Hence the fight being for YOUR belt. Why have u take both belts & leave?

• Upvote 2

My apologies on the 4 day offer but as stated since 6/18 I've barely done org stuff. I saw there was a fight to be filled & knew u wanted to fight soon. I've pm'd u about 3 potential opponents before I saw any of this but if u want released let me know. That'll be 2 #1 p4p fighters leaving with my belts so w/ that said

Who wants to buy Syn? Bidding starts at 10 mil