ITFL Season 5 Official Sign Up Thread

GBK16

ID won't be moved, we had all the drama of it already and it was decided then. We've already got 6 teams sorted now at least, so to lower the ID could see a bunch of guys pull out which would likely delay it.

On another note, I have heard a couple of guys might be looking to join on another team, so I think we need maybe 2/3 more guys and we could potentially have a full 8 team tournament to run.

• Upvote 4

April 20th was the original aim, but due to some real life delays I had to push it back a couple of weeks.

As for the teams, I haven't heard back from Scott Davies for a while about it so I will sort it all out tonight and post an update on it tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a small roster change, I will swap the fighter I am entering for myself from McAdooto Kabal Labak.

Changed it now, thanks for letting us know.

I'm getting the initial schedule organised now, so hopefully we can have all the fighters signed up after their current fights. May 4th is the starting date, and if Jug has his team sorted, we will be running a 7 man tournament, which does mean a change to the schedule slightly.

We'll be running a tournament similar to last season except there will be 2 additional weeks on the season. You will face each team in the group twice, one home and one away, and this means each team will have 2 rest weeks.

• 2 weeks later...