ITFL Season 5 Official Sign Up Thread

GBK16

TBD - Captained by Grant Brophy (GBK16)
O Shea Jackson - Grant Brophy
John Swanson - John Hetfield
Johan Attila - Bob Vendarra
Danny Ciprianni - Mark O'Sullivan
Liam McGuiness - Joe Lang
Got another team in. Going to ask Mike to post it up on the spoiler page so we can hopefully get the last few teams locked down. Let your alliance mates or in game friends know about it as well to try and get it wrapped up asap.

I got a name for ya - Team Corporation.

What happened to you in Vendetta grant, did you have a big fallout or sumin? haha

• Upvote 2

I got a name for ya - Team Corporation.

What happened to you in Vendetta grant, did you have a big fallout or sumin? haha

It's been heartbreaking :'( No calls, no texts, nothing since I left

Wolf actually did ask me a couple of days ago if I was entering but I was already planning on entering with the guys I am with now, but if I wasn't then I would have joined them

I will try and round a team together. Just to confirm 245k 205 weight class

Added you into the OP, good luck with the team

I have updated Vendetta's and HarryB's teams to reflect additions and changes.

Also, The Antidote sent me a message saying he has a fighter looking for a team so he has been added into the OP if any teams needing members wanna check him and Billy Arseworth's fighters out

Fifth member will be Matt Kroblur.

Added into the team list. That makes 4 complete teams and one team just needing one more member. If we can get one more team in, we have a good format to go with.

if anything stuck for fighter he an go on weight gain

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=247551

Neil Gilas (247551)

Also added into the OP as a fighter looking for a team.

That's a Bwang name and avatar if ever I have seen one :D Adding him to the team list now

Also Dale, I am adding your guy to the "Fighters looking for a team" list. Scott Davies said he was looking to make a team, and since there are 4 guys looking for a team now he could always get the four guys onto a team with him.

• Upvote 1

Okay so two questions and we should probably clarify all this before the season starts this time. If we get 8 full teams are we going to do the 2 groups like was used in the past? And is there going to be a team finale?

Also I'm probably going to have to replace Pat Tillman because all the confusion w/ ID changes and stuff he isn't going to be able to get on weight on time so will put in a replacement fighter pretty soon. Might just take Antidote's guy looking for a team but let me talk to the alliance.

Okay so two questions and we should probably clarify all this before the season starts this time. If we get 8 full teams are we going to do the 2 groups like was used in the past? And is there going to be a team finale?

Also I'm probably going to have to replace Pat Tillman because all the confusion w/ ID changes and stuff he isn't going to be able to get on weight on time so will put in a replacement fighter pretty soon. Might just take Antidote's guy looking for a team but let me talk to the alliance.

Yeah I had the rules in the OP but I think it's good for more clarity in the event of 6/7. If it's 7, I am gonna adopt the format for Season 3 which I believe had 7 teams involved. If only 6, it will be a straight table of facing each team twice. But if we manage to get 8, we will adopt the 2 groups and have it progress.

And Yes, there will be a Team Finale. I have an org willing to host the event so I am going to be looking to get the events booked for them and will announce them shortly.

• Upvote 1