ITFL Season 5 Official Sign Up Thread

GBK16

Can us loners just team up? At the moment it feels like we're the fat kids on sports day :)

I sent Scott Davies a PM telling him there were 4 guys currently looking for a team. He PM'ed me back this morning saying if you were all up for it then he would be cool with having a team from them. I'll send the other two on a PM to make sure they are up for it.

Just waiting on The Antidote's response now, the rest of the guys are willing to do it.

Also, I can announce the hosts for this season of the ITFL will be GENERATION in London. I had a chat with Dale and have gone through everything with him and he is excited to have the chance at hosting it, and I feel the tournament will give his org a nice boost for the duration of it. The initial plan was to have Dr Octagon host it in KOTB with him holding the events but he went inactive. I asked a couple of orgs about it and Dale was the first guy to express an interest in hosting it as well as being the most enthusiastic and I believe he will do well.

• Upvote 2

Congratulations Dale for being given the privilege of hosting ITFL! :) Good luck with the running of it, seems to be every season there's at least one headache caused for the organiser :P

Edit:

I thought Scott Davies would be submitting a BHP team?

I'll still be organising and running it, I just needed another org to be the hosts since it is unfeasible to host it in Trinity this year and Generation seems to be the perfect fit for it.

Just as a heads up also, my initial plan for Season 6 is a 270k tournament which will be at a lower weight, but I will make an interest thread before the end of this season to get feedback for it.

Scott Davies said he will be entering a team, never said it would be a BHP team though. I told him about the extra members looking for a team just in case he hadn't had a team yet and he liked the idea.

• Upvote 1

Updated, gonna be good to see Templeton involved in this season

I know Scott Davies is busy irl so I am gonna give him til Friday to submit a fighter for his team, or else he will be replaced by Mario Yaj's fighter Rio Yaj.

On Friday, I am gonna get the schedule done up for the tournament and put a starting date on it.

Gonna have to delay the tournament organising until next week. Got a busy weekend so I won't have much time to get it all done and have everything confirmed and sorted.

Scott Davies has informed me though that he wants Dale McCann to replace him as the captain of his team and he hopes to have a fighter for it sorted soon.

Also, we have three guys willing to enter still, so if 2 more sign up we can have a 7th team which will see us go through the same format as ITFL Season 3, but i'll explain that if we get to it. I'll be putting the three guys in the OP, so if 2 more wanna sign up they can be involved, but if not I would like to ask them if they wanna be reserves for the season in the event of any dropouts.

It's shameful that so many capable people are not willing to step up to the plate and enter their fighters for probably the best tournament in mmatycoon. There should have been 8 teams confirmed weeks ago. gawd dayum.

• Upvote 2

It's shameful that so many capable people are not willing to step up to the plate and enter their fighters for probably the best tournament in mmatycoon. There should have been 8 teams confirmed weeks ago. gawd dayum.

Definitely agree, seems the forums have taken a big nose dive. JLP pointed it out with some other tournaments that a couple of years back, they would have filled up within a few days usually.

well if we're needing 1 more fighter, 2k ID difference wont make much of a difference

who is the Fighter? I am not against it, but if everyone is ok with it, i think we can get this solved.

Like GBK said earlier. ID limit is set and then sometimes there are exeptions since around the ID is hitting almost cap limit when this start and earlier Tournaments also had voted in fighters under the ID.

So i think if there is really need we should just ask all the people who are already in, if they are ok with it. I think we should be able to do that.

We went through this exercise earlier in the forum thread. It was settled at 245K, let's not relive it.

I have not read through the forum thread personally, but i have seen in several of these ID restricted tournaments where the Restrictions was slightly lifted to just fill the tourny. Which is why i was offering this idea.

It is no sweet of my back if there is a problem with my fighter not being involved just trying to help fill out the process.

who is the Fighter? I am not against it, but if everyone is ok with it, i think we can get this solved.

Like GBK said earlier. ID limit is set and then sometimes there are exeptions since around the ID is hitting almost cap limit when this start and earlier Tournaments also had voted in fighters under the ID.

So i think if there is really need we should just ask all the people who are already in, if they are ok with it. I think we should be able to do that.

Jyrki Kasvi (243797)

Making exceptions like that puts us on a slippery slope. I'm sure there are quite a few other managers who have fighters around that range who would be better than the guys they entered and personally i have no problem with that, but there are many 255k+ fighters who were entered under the 245k restriction who may balk at it.

Duphus would rather use a fighter with a higher ID than the Kasvi, so would he be allowed to switch to him at that point? Id prefer that, his 243k guy is a beast and the entrant now is much less skilled.

• Upvote 2

Making exceptions like that puts us on a slippery slope. I'm sure there are quite a few other managers who have fighters around that range who would be better than the guys they entered and personally i have no problem with that, but there are many 255k+ fighters who were entered under the 245k restriction who may balk at it.

Duphus would rather use a fighter with a higher ID than the Kasvi, so would he be allowed to switch to him at that point? Id prefer that, his 243k guy is a beast and the entrant now is much less skilled.

ah i didnt saw the ID`s of all the other guys, but thats why i said every manager who entered needs to say something and if it isnt all for yes then we dont do it. all or none. Was just the option out there, but thats a good point.