English Premier League Pick'em Championship

MasterLeader

Gameweek 35 ---- Tottenham Hotspur (vs westbrom on 26th )

Gameweek 36 ---- Watford ( vs Aston Villa on 30th )

btw what is the criteria for #3 spot as we have a 3 way tie as of so far ?

You're too late I'm afraid. GW 35 has already started, so you'll be allocated West Brom (bad luck!) by default.

See original post for tie criteria :)

Game week 35: Liverpool (to beat Newcastle)

------------------------------------------------------------

Just in case I find myself very busy over the next couple of weeks, here's my picks. I might change my mind about them and post in here but this is just in case I don't get to submit my picks.

Game week 36: Arsenal (to beat Norwich)

Game week 37: Man U (Norwich)

Game week 38: West Ham (to beat Stoke)

Looks like you're dropping points for the first time pal :o

You're too late I'm afraid. GW 35 has already started, so you'll be allocated West Brom (bad luck!) by default.

See original post for tie criteria :)

ah alright mate .. no problem .. but I picked the team who is playing on 26th ... anyways

Gameweek 36 ---- Watford ( vs Aston Villa on 30th )

ah alright mate .. no problem .. but I picked the team who is playing on 26th ... anyways Gameweek 36 ---- Watford ( vs Aston Villa on 30th )

I have to follow the rules. See original post, all selections must be in before the gameweek starts.

If for example you were going to be automatically allocated West Ham and they played first, you might've waited for their game to finish and if they won, not submitted anything and took the three lucky points. Whereas if they lost, you might've made a selection for a game the next day. Hence the rule of submitting before the GW begins. I'm not accusing you of anything and I trust you, but need to treat everyone the same.

Who knows - WBA might pull of an upset tonight! Good Luck

I have to follow the rules. See original post, all selections must be in before the gameweek starts.

If for example you were going to be automatically allocated West Ham and they played first, you might've waited for their game to finish and if they won, not submitted anything and took the three lucky points. Whereas if they lost, you might've made a selection for a game the next day. Hence the rule of submitting before the GW begins. I'm not accusing you of anything and I trust you, but need to treat everyone the same.

Who knows - WBA might pull of an upset tonight! Good Luck

yeah mate .. missed the part saying before the gameweek .. I really thought I should pick before the particular match airs alive

anyways it's alright :)

West Brom got a draw too rather than a lose .. so got lucky..hahahaa