English Premier League Pick'em Championship

MasterLeader

Premier League Fixtures

Saturday 7th May 2016 Close BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Show last 5 matches and coverage Fixture Kick-off Status Show

NorwichvMan Utd

12:45 Show

Aston VillavNewcastle

15:00 Show

BournemouthvWest Brom

Crystal PalacevStoke

SunderlandvChelsea

West HamvSwansea

LeicestervEverton

17:30 Sunday 8th May 2016 Close BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Show last 5 matches and coverage Fixture Kick-off Status Show

TottenhamvSouthampton

13:30 Show

LiverpoolvWatford

16:00 Show

Man CityvArsenal

16:00 Tuesday 10th May 2016 Close BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Show last 5 matches and coverage Fixture Kick-off Status Show

West HamvMan Utd

19:45 Wednesday 11th May 2016
Close BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Show last 5 matches and coverage Fixture Kick-off Status Show

NorwichvWatford

19:45 Show

SunderlandvEverton

19:45 Show

LiverpoolvChelsea

20:00

I guess I need a team from gameweek 38.. Everton v Sunderland is still gameweek 37 apparently, so I will choose from either EVERTON v Norwich or SUNDERLAND v Watford.

If Sunderland don't beat Everton this wednesday then they will still need the points so I would pick them. If they do win on wednesday then I will choose Everton against Norwich. Norwich need the points too but it's a bit of a lost cause for them I reckon, and Everton have to show they are still decent or Martinez is getting sacked.

Can you put me down for those picks then please? I might be away from the internet for a few days so you'll have to interpret what I said above and give me the right team! Cheers.

I'm still gunning for third place!

I guess I need a team from gameweek 38.. Everton v Sunderland is still gameweek 37 apparently, so I will choose from either EVERTON v Norwich or SUNDERLAND v Watford.

If Sunderland don't beat Everton this wednesday then they will still need the points so I would pick them. If they do win on wednesday then I will choose Everton against Norwich. Norwich need the points too but it's a bit of a lost cause for them I reckon, and Everton have to show they are still decent or Martinez is getting sacked.

Can you put me down for those picks then please? I might be away from the internet for a few days so you'll have to interpret what I said above and give me the right team! Cheers.

I'm still gunning for third place!

No worries mate, yeah lots of games this Game Week! :)

Whoops .. got KOed
happy with my performance, even participating after the first week of the game :)

good luck to the remaining guys .. may the best predictor win !