Extra fighter slots?

IHU

Alright, I've been debating about this with myself ever since it has been available...

So who has purchased the extra fighter slots?

How many did you buy?

Was it worth it?

What are the advantages you have now with extra fighters?

Only reason I'm debating it, is that althought $40 dollars isn't a ton of money it is a lot of money for me to spend on an online game. I could use the extra fighters get more guys in the cities I'm in now to get better training, but again I don't know if it's worth it.

i got the 5 extra fighters -- to me its worth it just to have more to do -- plus with all the new tourneys coming up its nice having extra openings to create a fighter and get in them -- chance to win good money with them also -- i still can create 3 more - just waiting on next high payout tourney to enter -- plus you can create a guy and have him train for awhile and feed him with your manager money you make from the 10 fighters you have -- a lot of options you can go with the extra guys. plus its a one time payment and you get them for life -- so if for some reason i lose vip or cannot renew i still have 9 fighters

Since i got a lot more free time on my hands, i had too little to do on mmatycoon, so i purchased all 5 fightersslots :)

The most positive thing is, i had troubles saving my project fighters and letting them fight too soon, because i wanted to fight more. These extra fighter slots have gotten me to the point where i have enough fights to not get bored and i can still keep some guys in the gym as my project fighters!!

And like pbr said, if you loose your vip, you still have 9 fighters to continue with!!

And you help the game some more to get better in the future!!

I bought all 5. I wanted to make some more 22 year olds to fight. I have too many 18 year olds fighting.

I have not used up all of my slots yet. I'm keeping some open for leeway.

40 is kind of steep since VIP only costs 30, but i've wanted extra slots since the first week of playing this game. And since I plan on playing this for a while, it was worth the investment to me.

I purchased the 5 slots ... want to try more player builds and get into some tourneys of other managers that spend time in chat ...

still pretty new to the game and with my org ... so figured if my org failed (hope it doesn't) I would be able to retain a bunch of fighters.

i caved.. bought them.. weak that i got to wait for them to manually credit them to me.

thats what i thought at first too, but mike was really very quick about it.....shouldnt take too long.

I have a lot of guys I want to create (got their names, weight, stats all ready chosen and ready) just can't afford to buy any more slots at the second which is annoying me.

Really liking the new addition of more slots though and since they are for the lifetime of the account, unlike VIP which has to be renewed, its worth the cash in the long run even for the $40 or if you are in the UK £22(?) 5 extra slots