EVO Undisputed 2016

Doesnt look like Dickie has any moves left.

Hit a pretty bad patch.

For your interest, I do prefer to fight high level opponents and lose a bit more because of that, than to fight cans all the time, true.

If you are so sure Dickie has no more moves left, ask Donny to fight him ( as you seem his personal coach) and we'll put some big money on the outcome :shades:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

For your interest, I do prefer to fight high level opponents and lose a bit more because of that, than to fight cans all the time, true.

If you are so sure Dickie has no more moves left, ask Donny to fight him ( as you seem his personal coach) and we'll put some big money on the outcome :shades:

You would rather lose than win? Think that tells me all I need to know.

Also why not fight the high level and win and not be on the side of the outcome doesn't matter.

I think you know this but if you don't, Dickie is nowhere near a Dickie fight. HE is fighting the top guys who string wins together not go win loss, win loss.

If you are a man true to yourself you should realise that top fighters should fight top fighters and try not buy yourself a pitty fight.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Everyone loves big fights, people earn them first. First it was Dickie, then it was Hoi, now it is Dickie again. It just seems whenever you win a fight you should from the roof tops that you want a big named fighter; it is getting really old.

If Donowitz doesn't retire then he will face Jameson at CEC for their LW title.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

In his loss Floyd Patterson has been humbled and looks to step back down into the minor leagues for some more experience and training. His back to back losses showed him he wasn't quite ready for the big time yet. Although he is still young and has lots of fighting left in him he will be back he states. He gives his congrats to Stack Shillings.

• Upvote 2

one of the best write ups and layouts ever seen -- awesome job on it man

Thanks PBR. Really enjoyed doing this write up and being able to use Microsoft Word for the first time in a year after using Google Docs before made it a much fresher experience, especially when formatting the fighter info at the start of each fight.