Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz

Kimbo305

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got? And why?

• Nate Diaz
    • Conor McGregor

Jose's a juice head pussy. He's scared to death of Conor and he's a cheating juicer. Nobody cares about Jose.

Jon Jones is the one fighter who actually earned all the hype around him. He defeated everybody he fought. McGregor was on the way, but he didn't go through the same gauntlet that JJ went through. And I'm not a JJ fan at all lol... DC is such a terrible personality though that it makes me like JJ.

Also said anytime, any place, anywheres, and he turned down the fight when RDA pulled out. Also is a pussy and will pull out again, give it to Edgar please please please at least we know he will show up and fight..Aldo doesn't really want to be in the same octagon as Conor and he proved it.

Nate won by sub but it was nates hands that turned Conor into a wrestler looking for a desperate takedown

jiu-jitsu had nothing to do with Nate winning this fight it was his boxing.

I dont think McGregor shazzed his pants and changed gameplan on the go because betetr boxing skill of Nate, it was because Diaz cant even be Koed with a .45 in his face, add to that he gassed so quickly, almost embarassing for a guy with full camp, but i think it have to do with McGreogr not being able to move 170lbs dead weight that quickly for a long period.

Then again, i want Daniel Cormier Jon Jones so badly, theyr build up is epic, i honestly enjoy them more than McGregor division class.

• Downvote 2

I dont think McGregor shazzed his pants and changed gameplan on the go because betetr boxing skill of Nate, it was because Diaz cant even be Koed with a .45 in his face, add to that he gassed so quickly, almost embarassing for a guy with full camp, but i think it have to do with McGreogr not being able to move 170lbs dead weight that quickly for a long period.

Then again, i want Daniel Cormier Jon Jones so badly, theyr build up is epic, i honestly enjoy them more than McGregor division class.

Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier 2 I hope Jon wins that fight iI think he will but he should be ready for a better Cormier than he fought last time.

Yeah but i dont know how Cormier is going to win against Jon, unless he is able to land a lucky KO punch...Jon is a better boxer, better reach , in wrestling they are basically the same, Cormier is able to lift people thanks to his strenght, Jones have a superhuman technique and balance in wrestling, but i still think Jones gonna win this, by unanimous decision again, this time he will be really mean.

• 3 weeks later...

I want to see Conor eventually fight the best of the best. When he beats RDA I think he will go up to WW for Lawler - if Lawler is the champ.

I think RDA smashes Conor. Diaz doesn't have a lot for RDA either imo. Im not even a big RDA supporter but he is an extremely effective fighter. He also doesn't seem to have declined since USADA.

Lawler or Rory or Wonderboy would annihilate Conor. Too big, too much chin, too much heart and all throw nasty strikes. Conor might have a few good moments but he loses all those fights a huge percentage of the time. He loses them bad.

They would also annihilate Nate.

Agreed. Conor would probably get finished by all those guys and a few other top WW most of the time. Nate has a better chance due to his durability and chin. Plus his BJJ is elite and I could see him beating any of them with his grappling except he has no wrestling and no interest in going that route.

• Upvote 1

Lawler or Rory or Wonderboy would annihilate Conor. Too big, too much chin, too much heart and all throw nasty strikes. Conor might have a few good moments but he loses all those fights a huge percentage of the time. He loses them bad.

They would also annihilate Nate.

Agree, I would also add Condit to that list. Conor didn't face that adversity before. In the 145 division the guys don't have that kind of power and chin as those above. Plus he's not the taller guy no more. I like his style, but I think he should stick to his weight class. There are reasons why Bones hasn't went to the 265 division. He should fight Frankie Edgar next and keep away from brazilians if he doesn't want to fight a late replament again :))

Agreed. Conor would probably get finished by all those guys and a few other top WW most of the time. Nate has a better chance due to his durability and chin. Plus his BJJ is elite and I could see him beating any of them with his grappling except he has no wrestling and no interest in going that route.

Ya Nate has a better chance against those beasts. Though still very slim.

The 170 guys are so nasty right now I don't know what McG is thinking even looking at 170. I think RDA eats his lunch 9 out of 10 times at 155...