Team Fight Master Creation Tournament

The1rstSaint

I will evaluate who all want in first and go from there. I would be cool with giving the top 4 a first round bye and making it 12 either. Makes the point standings even more important. 8, 12, 16 we will see.

Also i was planning to do a preview, but i think a review would be more appropriate considering its the final round of the Team Competition.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

If you give the top 4 a first round bye they will have an overwhelming advantage in the 2nd round. Go with 8 would be my vote.

Top Seed with 3 first round subs: Gale Snoats

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w19.jpg

Justifying that top pick.

I will work on a review update all the points and get the awards process started a lil later.

Patience also if you didn't have much luck and feel your fighter was a dud you may drop them when you like. As for the tournament I will continue to ask for any more feedback. I told The clown prince/Mr J early on that since he was originally apart of the competition as a fighter he can still be part of the tournament so I want to get him in it as well. The rest of the field will be seeded by the points system.

Just let me know if your not looking to be apart of the Tournament and I will not add your fighter.

Cheers all and bare with me for the updates!

If you give the top 4 a first round bye they will have an overwhelming advantage in the 2nd round. Go with 8 would be my vote.

Top Seed with 3 first round subs: Gale Snoats

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w19.jpg

Justifying that top pick.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391921581862.png

Eyeam Yurmommy

I hope that we will meet during this individual part of the tournament. I'm looking forward to ripping your arm off, because Eyam Yurmommy!

And I don't care what format the rest of this tournament is, I'm up for anything.

Winner of the Team Competion is Team Marky, Congrats fellas! And how suiting that your final win is against Mr. Wolf who has donated the 500K to the winning team.

Final Standings
Team Standings
Team Marky 18 points
Team Clowns 16 points
Team Odonnel 13 points
Team Wolf 8 points

Individual fighter standings

1. Gale Snoats 9 points

2. Eyeam Yurmommy 8 points

3. Magnus Enckelman 6 points

4. Perry St Hype 6 points

5. John Thompson 4 point

6. Billy Boyle 4 points

7. Vasilica Petran 4 points

8. Quintiliano Aventus 3 points

9. Johan Vermeer 3 points

10. Joseph Jostrzebski 3 points

11. Alexander Revchenko 3 points

12. Darnell Gibson 1 points

12. Mizta Mahalo 1 points

14. Shunsuke Nakamura 0 points

15. Ramon Rodriguez 0 points

16. Lucie Versetti 0 points

• Upvote 2

*Awards* for the Team Competition

Winning Team Award 500K Donated by Mr Wolf winners Team Marky

Winning Coach 200K Donated by Jack McCrary & Butch Harris winner *Marky Mark*

2nd Place Coach 50K Donated by Kylo Ken winner *The Clown Prince of Crime*

Fastest Submission 25K Donated by Joe Lang winner *Magnus Enckelman*

Fastest Knock Out 25K Donated by Joe Lang winner *Quintiliano Aventus*
Fastest Submission loss 25K Donated by Tony McCann winner *Lucie Versetti*

Fastest Knock Out loss 25K Donated by Tony McCann winner *Alexander Revchenko*

• Upvote 2

I had to laugh at Team Wolf sacking all there fighters :rolling: .Anyway will we even have enough for a individual tournament because all i see is guys getting sacked :unsure:

Top 7 that are not sacked will be in Individual Tournament for the Grand prize of 800K. Plus Clown Princes fighter who as i promised will get a shot as well plus his fighter has been kept active as well and will have his his third and final match in a week.

Clowns fighter will be giving the 5th seed.

Infinity Bantamweight Title Tournament Round 1 matchups

1. Gale Snoats vs 8. Quintiliano Aventus

4. Perry St Hype vs 5. Kanishka Lijikiszcz

3. Magnus Enckelman vs 6. John Thompson

2. Eyeam Yurmommy vs 7. Vasilica Petran

I also want to add one reserve bout if both sides are cool with it between the remainng managers who are tied with 3 points

*Reserve bout*

Johan Vermeer vs Joseph Jostrzebski

Hold on why mr j being given 5th seed dose that not mean he has had more training time that the rest of us if your chucking some one in who not competed then that's pretty shit. I don't get it.

Hold on why mr j being given 5th seed dose that not mean he has had more training time that the rest of us if your chucking some one in who not competed then that's pretty shit. I don't get it.

I haven't checked but apparently he has had the same amount of fights as the others, just not in the tournament.

Well Iv just looked and he had one less fight. Also he should be seeded last if just going to chuck a random guy into a tourny.

Yeah my guy ment to face him but think it pretty unfair only just cought up on it all because Iv been away. Perry won't be competing if it's going to be unfair sorry

Give mr J one more fight while we train and I'm happy to fight him. At least let us all be on an even playing field for the event. The guys who competed in the tourny are at a disadvantage as he has only had to fight 2 times I know this sounds petty but at the early stages in a career them extra training sessions are critical

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14602447964753.jpg

Joseph "Joey-J" Jostrzebski (292065)

What can i say?

We both talked smack. We both got into the cage and we fought it out like men.

In the end, the better fighter won and we left it all in the cage. What say we head to Sully's and numb a bit of the pain? If our paths cross again then we can dance again, but for now let's drink. :drunk:

Top 7 that are not sacked will be in Individual Tournament for the Grand prize of 800K. Plus Clown Princes fighter who as i promised will get a shot as well plus his fighter has been kept active as well and will have his his third and final match in a week.

//

Give mr J one more fight while we train and I'm happy to fight him. At least let us all be on an even playing field for the event. The guys who competed in the tourny are at a disadvantage as he has only had to fight 2 times I know this sounds petty but at the early stages in a career them extra training sessions are critical

He is going to get another fight it seems, so don't worry Dale , just get ready to rumble :boxing:

Congrats team Marky, you guys deserved it. I'm glad I was a captain, met some cool guys and they have a good future ahead just got unlucky with hiddens. 100k to each team member and 100k to Marky for captaining, going through now.

I am not even interested in competing anymore.my plan is to sack him after the third fight. He was just a back up had someone from my team had sacked their fighter.now that there are odd no. of contestants my guy would be needed.if not then let me know.

I will move Mr J's fighter to the reserve bout.

@Dale McCann I wish there was no outrage because the tournament has ran smoothly for the most part.

I want to try to explain to you one Las time why I was giving Mr J a spot on the tournament. He signed up originally as a competitor just like yourself. His fighter was created on the same day as everyone else. The only reason he did not compete is we needed another Coach and he steped up to the plate for that. Now as for hia fighter having 1 less fight that would be true except he has his 3rd fight already scheduled for June 8th, which would give him tue Sam amount of time as everyone else.

Hopefully this clears this up, Now Mr J is out and I moved Vermeer up to the 8th spot luckily most of the matchups where not excepted yet so I had time to change a few things. As for giving him the 5 spot he wasn't fghting in the team competition so I wouldn't give him a top seed obviously and it also did seem fitting to give him a low seed either.