Team Fight Master Creation Tournament

The1rstSaint

Top 7 that are not sacked will be in Individual Tournament for the Grand prize of 800K. Plus Clown Princes fighter who as i promised will get a shot as well plus his fighter has been kept active as well and will have his his third and final match in a week.

Clowns fighter will be giving the 5th seed.

Infinity Bantamweight Title Tournament Round 1 matchups

1. Gale Snoats vs 8. Quintiliano Aventus

4. Perry St Hype vs 5. Kanishka Lijikiszcz

3. Magnus Enckelman vs 6. John Thompson

2. Eyeam Yurmommy vs 7. Vasilica Petran

I also want to add one reserve bout if both sides are cool with it between the remainng managers who are tied with 3 points

*Reserve bout*

Johan Vermeer vs Joseph Jostrzebski

Any chance we can get an updated bracket? I would have thought all the fights had changed, but at least one is still the same.

I will move Mr J's fighter to the reserve bout.

@Dale McCann I wish there was no outrage because the tournament has ran smoothly for the most part.

I want to try to explain to you one Las time why I was giving Mr J a spot on the tournament. He signed up originally as a competitor just like yourself. His fighter was created on the same day as everyone else. The only reason he did not compete is we needed another Coach and he steped up to the plate for that. Now as for hia fighter having 1 less fight that would be true except he has his 3rd fight already scheduled for June 8th, which would give him tue Sam amount of time as everyone else.

Hopefully this clears this up, Now Mr J is out and I moved Vermeer up to the 8th spot luckily most of the matchups where not excepted yet so I had time to change a few things. As for giving him the 5 spot he wasn't fghting in the team competition so I wouldn't give him a top seed obviously and it also did seem fitting to give him a low seed either.

Ok was not out rage and iv had a lot of fun in the tourny thats for running it and for marky for picking me. i just wanted it to be fair but if he was having another fight then it would be fair thats all.

Mr J sorry man thought it was unfair nothing against you or anyone else. Looking forward to the tourny single rounds good luck everyone and thanks wolf for the money haha

Ok was not out rage and iv had a lot of fun in the tourny thats for running it and for marky for picking me. i just wanted it to be fair but if he was having another fight then it would be fair thats all.

Mr J sorry man thought it was unfair nothing against you or anyone else. Looking forward to the tourny single rounds good luck everyone and thanks wolf for the money haha

Awesome, and i thank wolf for bringing it to the table myself.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w4.jpg

Johan Vermeer

I finally got to show of the Vermeer way of fighting. Well, to be honest getting submitted is part of the Vermeer way of fighting too. Nonetheless, I'm glad I can keep competing in this tournament.

I'll make sure to have learnt from my previous fight with Snoats, and give the fans they are worthy!

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391921581862.png

Eyeam Yurmommy

The number one see, Snoats is still in it, glad to see that.

If I can win my next fight, the chances are pretty big that I'll meet him in the finals and that the dream final can happen for this tournament.

Should it happen like that, I don't think there could be any better way to conclude the tournament.

I look forward to the semi-finals, confident as always. I was gutted with how I performed in the quarter finals, so it's time for some change.