Mickey Hart

Jack McCrary

Alexander Biro

Team Marky

Joe Lang

Dale Mac

Ben Jo

Tim Qwe

Matchups for the first event will Be Team Wolf vs Team Clowns, and Team Bjorn vs Team Marky The Event will is already booked for April 23.

Coaches this is where you will want to communicate with your team about Fighter Creations, Gyms or anything else that may help your team members out.

Two very important details about creation as most should know Weight Class is 135 so your fighter cant exceed that weight also 18 Year olds only.

Since Marky and Wolf had picks 3 and 4 they will get the first fight pick for there teams.

Example

Team Wolf vs Team Clowns

Wolf will pick the first fight matchup, followed by Mr J/Clown Prince, then back to wolf, and the final matchup is the two fighters leftover.

Same thing with Team Odonnel vs Team Marky, Marky gets the first pick for matchup since he had the last draft pick of the first round.

• Upvote 1

* Breaking News *

A source close to Team McCann suggests that he is outraged his fighter was picked so late in the draft, the same source went on to claim that McCann would demand his fighter face number 1 draft pick Johnny Lee in the first round.

More to follow...

Nice start!

I want to add one more stipulation that if any coaches want to create a fighter for the reserve list. I want to have 16 contestants for the Tournament after the team Competition concludes.

I will be trying to get the reserves fights as well so it will still be a level playing field come tournament time.

Example

Team Wolf vs Team Clowns

Wolf will pick the first fight matchup, followed by Mr J/Clown Prince, then back to wolf, and the final matchup is the two fighters leftover.

Same thing with Team Bjorn vs Team Marky, Marky gets the first pick for matchup since he had the last draft pick of the first round.

when does the this draft take place?

Example

Team Wolf vs Team Clowns

Same thing with Team Bjorn vs Team Marky, Marky gets the first pick for matchup since he had the last draft pick of the first round.

when does the this draft take place?

Good question, personally i think it should be after the Creations are made, but if you guys can agree on picking before the draft thats cool too.

If for some reason a decision cant be made by days end, then we can just pick matchups after all creations are made. I think everyone is active enough to make the creation process run smooth.

We need to see the fighters before the picks so I feel there is no rush for it.

I agree

Fight Selection for Event #1 will be 4/4 starting at 6 PM GMT (unless we need to change)

Team Marky Will pick his first Matchup the Same time Team Wolf Selects a match

Next Team Odonnel will pick the 2nd Matchup while Team Clowns will select the other 2nd Matchup

Since there is no way to gain a early training session at this point, you can create a fighter now. Deadline 12 PM GMT on 4/3.

If someone is inactive a few days fine but hopefully we can get all 16 created. Of course some may want to test there fighter. If you font like what you got dump them and try another if you ca afford to. And like said before if you have a couple fighter slots create two.

And again they need to cut to 135 and they need to be 18. I only say this cause I f'd up once with my fighters weight in a creation tourny. so it can happen.

• Upvote 1

Can we make a set date for fighter selection. I know everyone wants to make sure they have there best choice i would want the same.

The event is booked for April 23rd and would like the matchups selected or in the process at least ten days before the event so April 13 could be a deadline next Wednesday?