UFC 200 so far (will keep updated as we know more). Thoughts?

ah fuck i was really up for seeing him... well maybe he still is fighting i havent read anything saying otherwise

He is also out of the UFC 200 promotion video so its more than clear he will not be fighting at UFC 200. Rumors are Brock was mad at Dana White that the information about his return was leaked and wanted of the card and that's why Dana was so mad at Ariel and banned him from UFC events.

• Downvote 1

He is also out of the UFC 200 promotion video so its more than clear he will not be fighting at UFC 200. Rumors are Brock was mad at Dana White that the information about his return was leaked and wanted of the card and that's why Dana was so mad at Ariel and banned him from UFC events.

Are you completely making this up?

Are you completely making this up?

No I am not. As you can see Lesnar is not anymore in the UFC 200 card http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc200?id=

And UFC has also removed the UFC 200 promotion video from their youtube.

More information here http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ufc-s-sad--short-sighted-banning-of-journalists-needs-to-be-fixed-immediately-001337459-mma.html

• Downvote 1

Lesnar is fighting UFC 200. He's on Sports Center right now. It's Lesnar vs Hunt. I don't think he was ever on the card yet, until they revealed the opponent.

• Upvote 2

No I am not. As you can see Lesnar is not anymore in the UFC 200 card http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc200?id=

And UFC has also removed the UFC 200 promotion video from their youtube.

More information here http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ufc-s-sad--short-sighted-banning-of-journalists-needs-to-be-fixed-immediately-001337459-mma.html

I'm pretty sure you completely made it up.

UFC is slow when it comes to things on the website. I'm still waiting for them to break up the MacDonald/Thompson card.

Surely a main card fight? - Zingano vs Pena can drop down

EDIT - I think it'll be co main event

No, Tate/Nunes will be co, it's a title fight.

Wow... to bump a real title fight for a one off fight is pretty bad. I guess we can see what the UFC thinks of womens MMA when Ronda is not involved, no way in hell of Ronda was still champ the fight would be demoted to midcard status.

• Upvote 1

yeah, UFC later moved it from the bottom to second. I'm thinking it's going to be DC/Jones-Lesnar/Hunt-Tate/Nunes-Aldo/Edgar-Velasquez/Browne on The Main Card, Zingano/Pena-Hendricks/Gastelum-TJ/Assuncao-Northcutt/Marin-Mousasi/Brunson on the Prelim Card, and Sanchez/Lauzon-Miller/Gomi on the Fight Pass Early Prelims Card.

• Upvote 1

I think I must be in the minority of people who think that Brock can land a takedown on Hunt and that one will be enough.

I can understand why, given what happens when people hit him. I just think if he goes all out on takedowns he'll be fine. I guess the problem is that he might not.

According to the match up, Hunt has a reach advantage by 72 inches and a leg reach advantage by 43 inches.

43130611d77643f0d7b362a2125a4c2e.png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think I must be in the minority of people who think that Brock can land a takedown on Hunt and that one will be enough.

I can understand why, given what happens when people hit him. I just think if he goes all out on takedowns he'll be fine. I guess the problem is that he might not.

Sure, if he gets him down he can win. If he gets hit he will lose. This fight is a toss up to me. Could end either way, but I doubt we will see a decision.

According to the match up, Hunt has a reach advantage by 72 inches and a leg reach advantage by 43 inches.

43130611d77643f0d7b362a2125a4c2e.png

like the UFC doesnt have those specs on file.....lazy work