Blitzkrieg Fighting Championships - Official Smack Talk Thread

MattyBlayze

A letter from Sigmund Freud to the "Hilo Cage Magazine"

>> About the interpredation of Fights

Since incarnation there have allways been to forces to determine how we act! Eros and Thanatos!

When it comes to fighting, Eros has to be quiet; Thanatos is the one who decides about win or loss.

There is no doubt about the fact, that not the strongest will win, no, instead the most destructive will archive his goal.

Furthermore there is no doubt about the unconscious Id, wich is a dark and deep pool including all the human drives, and beeing dominant during a fight!

This is how it should be! It istn, instead people are forced to dominate there drives and, as a fact of everyday-life, people unlearn to unleash Thanatos!

In my first fight, this is what happened to me as well.

I saw myself as a favorite against Jacob Winters, this was the first misstake i've made!

My second mistake, wich happened before the fight as well, was, that i knew my gameplan but havent had it internalized. The outcome was, that my super-ego guided me threw the first 1, 2 minutes of the round. I steped into the ring and wanted to bring Mr. Winters to the ground as fast as possible, so i started some takedown attempts, and all of them went wrong. It was because my minde was filled with conscious thoughts, so i did act, but i didn't react. So to say, all my moves haven been detached from the fight.

After my 7 or 8 failed takedown attempt, i lost my selfconfidence. I started to realize my bad possition in this fight. As an outcome i droped my gameplan and got frustrated. All i could do was to stand there and watch the fight, like one of the spectators. The only difference... i was standing inside the cage!

This was the moment when Mr. Winters took me down to the mat.

I dont remember what i did next, wich is a good sign. By droping my strategy and becoming frustrated, scared, angry, Thanatos was released from the deep, dark pool.

I've taken the win in this fight, but it was a close one (I want to take the chance to speak out my full respect to Mr. Winters! In the first Minutes of our fight, he did exactly what i wanted to do; indeed a very good example for the interpredatin of fights!).

Thus, the fundamental statement is, in a highly threatening situation, like a mma fight, we need to focus on our feelings, like fear or anger, to release what is in us, what is called the death drive, Thanatos.

I will do more research and analyses after my next fight!

Sigmund Freud <<

Statement of some independend experts on Freud's letter:

>> We have no idea either he is right or wrong! There is no indicator that proofs his theory. Maybe Dr. Freud suffers on the Punch-Drunk-Syndrom, maybe he is a genius who discovered the nature of Fights. We will keep an eye on his further work <<

• 2 weeks later...

Scott "Highroller" Hammerston has called out Kiyoshi Yamada in an interview today:

"He's really just a stepping stone to my rematch with Rob Halaki. Yamada doesn't have the tools to be a threat at this level of the fight game. He needs to go back to the minor leagues and I plan to send him there. I mean really, he couldn't put Von Doom away, that took me what, 90 seconds? I don't see this being a problem. I'm really training with Rob in mind here. After I settle my score with him I'll be looking to put together a run at the title. I'm out here to prove I've got the best ground game in the BFC and Yamada is just one more step on that ladder. "

Yamada during his post-fight interview responds:

That loss was a result of poor fight preparation, I underestimated my opponent and didn't take training seriously, I expected Halaki to do one thing and he did another thing, plus the night before I spent it on watching some Hawaiian honeys take it off and the bar. But either way, if Hammerston thinks he can walk through me he's got another thing coming his way, four knuckles. Scott, you've got it all wrong, I couldn't put your boy away because we've got two different styles, my ground game isn't as good as the rest of the league's but it's enough to dominate Doom for three rounds and enough to nullify your BJJ and take you into your imaginary stand up game and will be the reason you won't remember what you've got to say. As for Halaki, you can expect the same, I promise you. That's all I've got to say;

(Yamada exits the Press-Conference immediately)

Zewkey.com reporter Dig Doug sat down with BFC fighter Nils Kositzky to discuss his bout with Aumakua Mano.

Dig: "Thanks for taking the time to speak with us, Nils."

Nils: "It is my pleasure."

Dig: "What are your feelings on your performance in this fight?"

Nils: "I am pleased to have finished the fight this time. Mano was a very difficult opponent considering that he is a much better wrestler than I am and is taller which helps to lessen my advantage as a striker. Of course, I feel that there is always room for improvement and I look to work on my weak spots in preparation of my next fight."

Dig: "Who would you like to fight next?"

Nils: "I don't chose my opponents, but I would like to fight Huaka i Po next, as he is cousins with Mano and we have both expressed interest in fighting each other in the past. I will fight whomever is put in front of me though."

Dig: "Thanks again for talking with us, Nils. Is there anything you'd like to say to your fans or sponsors?"

Nils: "I would like to thank all of my fans, first and foremost, for all of their support. I would also like to thank All The King's Gym in London for giving me my start as a growing fighter. I would like to thank Elite Warrior Academy which is where I currently train and is an incredible gym. I don't have a sponsor at the moment. And thanks to you, Dig, for coming here to interview me."

• 2 weeks later...

Zewkey.com reporter Dig Doug sat down with BFC fighter Nils Kositzky to discuss his upcoming fight against Thor Wood.

Dig: "What is your gameplan going into this fight and how do you see it playing out?"

Nils: "Well, I have a slight edge in boxing and wrestling and he has a bigger edge in muay thai so I'm going to have to avoid the clinch with him and work my own strikes. Whomever can work their game better than the other guy is going to win, I think."

Dig: "Thanks again for talking with us, Nils. Is there anything you'd like to say to your fans or sponsors?"

Nils: "I would like to thank all of my fans, first and foremost, for all of their support. I would also like to thank All The King's Gym in London for giving me my start as a growing fighter. I would like to thank Elite Warrior Academy which is where I currently train and is an incredible gym. I don't have a sponsor at the moment. And thanks to you, Dig, for coming here to interview me."

Whats up, Justin Keens manager, coming in to let you know that there is some fierce new competition on one of the strongest 170's classes that any org has seen. Justin is gonna be looking for some shots, and hopes to please the crowds via your blood

Sweat is pouring down Kiyoshi Yamada's face as he stares into the eyes of Scott Hammerston, he takes a look at the clock and pushes forward swinging wildly missing a looping right followed by a jab. The Bell Rings and the fight is over, Kiyoshi throws his hands up in the air and jogs around the cage, he walks over to Scott and gives him a pat on the back. His corner jumps over the cage and picks him up and lifts him into the air, they all know he's got the decision. The Ref calls him to the center and wait for the announcer, whom calls the decision. "ALL THREE JUDGES SCORE THIS BOUT, 30-27, DECLARING THE WINNER BY UNANIMOUS DECISON, KIIIIIIIIIIIYOSHI YAMADA!!!!" Kiyoshi celebrates with his corner and the commentator comes to him with the microphone "Kiyoshi, tell us how you feel earning your second win in the BFC and your Mixed Martial Arts career." Kiyoshi takes the microphone and answers, "Wow, man I'd just let to tell my opponent it's been a good hard three rounds, I know there was a lot of heat leading up to this fight but man I've got nothing but respect for you, no hard feelings man. I'm so excited man, I'd just like to thank my fans, my trainers, and all those who helped me prepare for this fight, everyone over at Hawaiian Punch Drunk Dojo, my striking coach Olly Murinho, uhh, anyone else I missed out I'm sorry, thanks I love you guys goodnight!!!"

Zewkey.com reporter Dig Doug sat down with BFC fighter Nils Kositzky to discuss his first loss.

Dig: "What do you think went wrong in your fight with Thor Wood?

Nils: "I just couldn't initiate my strategy. Thor did a wonderful job keeping me from mounting any offense. It was just a bad matchup for me. I will continue to work on the holes in my game and come back stronger next time."

Dig: "What would you have done differently?"

Nils: "I don't think there was really anything I would do differently. Our skill sets just made for a bad fight for me."

Dig: "Where do you go from here?"

Nils: "I will just keep training and wait for my next fight offer. My goal is still the title. I just have an extra stop along the way now."

Dig: "Thanks for speaking with us, Nils. Is there anything you'd like to say to your fans or sponsors?"

Nils: "I would like to say thanks to all of my fans and apologize for my loss."

• 2 weeks later...

"PRETTY BOY" SILENCES DETRACTORS AT BFC 12

Just one day removed from his dominating victory over the odds on favourite Jimmy Barry Murphy at BFC 12, newly crowned heavyweight champion Gino Carano is back in the gym working away.

Criticised for receiving a title shot in his first appearance for the revolutionary Blitzkrieg FC, Carano proved that he was more than deserving of a shot at the crown.

"I understand why some people are upset but take a look at my record. I am a former WFC heavyweight champion. I've beaten the best of the best. I've had more fights than half of the entire heavyweight division. To be honest, I thought I should have been favoured. I mean yeah Murphy only had one loss coming in but he never fought anybody like me."

It was obvious right away that Murphy hadn't properly prepared for the fight as he shot for an ill-advised takedown right after the bell.

"I was a little surprised he went for the takedown so soon. I mean, my ground game is probably the best part of my game. I had been working really hard on my standup while I was in Montreal so I was hoping to get a chance to knock him out but I'll take the quick submission. Fool shouldn't have stuck his arm out for me to grab like that. I wanted to break it just to teach him a lesson about protecting himself but I promised Matty and Shiv I'd be good."

Coming off a tough loss in WFC in Montreal, Carano was eager to get back in the cage and resume his winning ways. When he received a call from Hilo promoter Matty Blayze.

"Matty called me and he was a bit panicky because Chapman had bailed on the org and he was now without a title fight. I offered to step in, not really thinking Matty would want me but he asked me to come down to Hilo and fight for the belt. Now first of all I never turn down a fight so already I was in. Secondly, I'd do anything for Shiv and Matty. So I told him I was in and I jumped on the next flight. I didn't even realize who I was fighting until I got to Hilo."

So now that Carano is the undisputed heavyweight champion, whats next for the "Pretty Boy"?

"Same old, same old. Back to the gym. I gotta help my boy Cohen Maloney prepare for his fight. Hopefully one day we get to fight each other. Until than I'll fight whoever they put in my path. I'm king of the mountain and I plan to be here for a long time."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After a disappointing debut at BFC: 34, we caught up to Felix Ortega during one of his sparring sessions at Blitzkrieg Fight Systems Standup Gym. Felix had this to say about his loss to Tony Sinclair;

Ortega: What can I say, I gave it my all in that first round fellas. I caught Sinclair with a vicious hook that dropped him to the floor. I rained down punches, looked to lock up a limb - I threw everything at him but the kitchen sink. He weathered the storm, then in the closing seconds of the round he took me down straight into mount and I had this sense of foreboding, as though that takedown was flash of things to come.

Ortega: Now let me make one thing clear right away, Sinclair is a hell of a wrestler, the best I have ever faced. I KNEW I was going to the canvas that night one way or the other. I won't try to take anything away from him on that front. Having said that, what I wasn't prepared for was for him to just lay on me for 2 more rounds. The man hit me once ... ONCE the entire fight. He went home with his face packed in ice while I went out dancing with some senoritas! But I guess that night the judges were more impressed the ability to hug another man rather than the ability to try to break his face or tear one of his limbs off.

Ortega: More than anything I want the owners at Blitzkrieg to know that they can expect a lot more from my next performance. I'm always trying my ass off to finish fights. They will never see me playing it safe, hoping a judge will make decisions for me. I give 110% each time I step into that ring. To Tony Sinclair ... you won this time buddy, but you give me a few months in the gym and I'll be back to make sure you STAY DOWN next time I knock your ass to the canvas. Don't get to comfortable being "undefeated", because your time is coming and I've got your number. Judges won't save you next time! Alright I'm done fellas, print that and let me get back to training.

• 2 months later...

After making his debut at BFC 51 with an amazing guillotine submission Lars Christiansen is set up agains his most feared competitior to date, Victor "Bloodlust" Reinhardt at the BFC 59 event.

Lars had this to say about his opponent:

"Victor has proven he has the skills to beat anybody on the feet aswell as knocking people out from inside the guard. He still hasn't fought anybody of my calibre yet and I'm confident I'll beat him on May 15th."

He continues saying:

"I'm not usually tooting my own horn, but I finish fights! None of my fights has yet to go the distance and I'm not seeing Victor taking me there either. We will go out guns blazing and putting on a show for all the people in attendence in The Pipeline." he continues saying "Victor is not a fighter that usually puts on the most exciting fight on the card, but those who have seen me fight know I bring the excitement..."

Regarding him being the co-main event of BFC 59 he had this to say:

"I couldn't care less to be honest. My management however has is jumping up and down over the fact that this might take me into title contention while I'm just here to fight! I don't care if I'm in the deepest undercard or the top draw of any company as long as I'm in that cage with my gloves and shorts on..."

Seems like it'll be an awesome fight where anything can happen!

• 2 weeks later...

After stopping Gabe Mustardson in the first round Victor Reinhardt prepares to meet Lars "Baby Christ" Christiansen in a fight where a win might mean a title shot. We asked him to share his thoughts on the match up:

"Until now all my opponents have been either strikers or grapplers so facing a wrestler will be a nice change of pace and hopefully give me some useful experience. He's shown he has a good ground game to go with that wrestling but he hasn't shown any striking so far. It's hard to tell if that's because he doesn't have any or because he hasn't needed it but if it's the former he's in for a long night."

When asked about his opponents comments his response was:

"Saying you've finished all you opponents sounds great but he's only ever fought one good fighter, the others would have been stopped quickly by anyone at this level. I will fight the fight I believe gives me the best chance to win, hopefully that leads to a finish but I won't upset if it doesn't, in the end it's the win that matters."

Finish or not it will definitely be an interesting fight.

• 3 weeks later...

When asked about his expectations regarding the fight between him and Shooter McGavin on BFC 63, Aloha Hoi gave us the following answer while slowly chewing on his T-bone steak:

"The guy is a glorified can crusher. I mean, I don't even find this funny, just sad. I consider him to be a loud-mouthed brat, nothing more, nothing less. I don't know why his confidence is through the roof after beating up a couple of ladyboys, but I know one thing for sure; I will punch him, and he will fall down. Assuming that he's able to stand with me is just plain old silly. He has nothing to do in the same cage as I'm in, and I intend to prove this once and for all on the 28th."

From the mouth of Jorge Ayala on his upcoming fight Magnum PI

"It will be a great night when I beat on that on Can Crusher Magnum PI. He was lucky to get a win against Thor Wood. He's going to need more than luck when it comes to BFC 68: PI vs Ayala. I feel real confident; I'm spending most of my time at the beach out here in Hawaii, I'm not worried about my next fight at all. I don't even take his black belt seriously, I think he found it in a cracker jack box or got it from Frank Dux. All the fine bitches out there; when I win the after party is at Pier 2; you can take pictures with my pretty face"

• 1 month later...

"the Analyst" Sigmund Freud was caught for an interview this wednesday, just after ending his guest lecture at the university of Amsterdam.

R: Good evening Doctor Freud! Congratulations on your last fight! You've outmatched your opponent Charles Darwin in all aspects. He didn't hit a single punch. So how...

Freud interrupts the question: Yes Sir, i won. It was a match not just between 2 fighters, 2 man; No it was a fight between 2 minds, to conviction or shall i say between the trueth and the false reality!

Myself has proven once and forever, that fighting needs more than beeing an envolved ape! It is a mens super-ego that decides wether he wins or not. I refere to it as Thanatos, a internal drive which strives for death! Man can not switch off Thanatos, but man can learn to use it, to direct it away from yourself, for example to your opponent.

At this point i haven proven everything! I could retire now, but i wont. Tharnatos is still strong!

R: This is really interessting, Doctor, but can we come back to mma again?

Freud: You didn't understand a single word! You are a blind man! A fool, just like Jung and all this other half-knowledge guys! Crawl back to your mothers womb and get yourself sorted! This speaking is over!

We tried to call Doctor Freud to make an excuse, but he wasn't reachable, so we contacted his manger Guil Lo Tine Choke Ya.

R: Hy Guil! Man, i've insulted one of your Fighters today. I've tried to call him allready to make an excuse but i couldn't reach him.

Guil: Who is it?

R: Doktor Freud...

Guil: Oh yea, Doktor Freud... i was expecting this allready. Well, dont care. Freud is an insane bastard. All he talks about is this psycoanalysis crap. Maybe he should use less of this white powder....

R: Well, anyway, could you tell him that i've called.

Guil: Yea, i'll let him know, but, you can trust me, he wont care. Most likely he wont even remember.

R: Thanks a lot! Good bye

Guil: Not a big deal. bye

• 4 weeks later...

Hot news!

The following text was posted by Sigmund Freud on twitter:

"I want Rhymes! Not to clean out my loss from our last fight, no! I want to teach him! I want to make him see how beautiful the unconscious can be! If i dont get the fight, i will turn my back on blitzkrieg and retiere!"

The following text was posted by Guil Lo Tine Chock Ya on twitter:

"Please, can somebody shut up Freud! Mister Busta Rhymes, could you be so kinde to smash his theeth out and please, breake his jaw or something that makes him unable to speak? I'd really apriciate this!

Just to add... ofc Freud wont retiere... as long as his ass belongs to me he will fight! And i want him to get smashed! Hell, wat a freak this doktor freud is!"

Hot news!

The following text was posted by Sigmund Freud on twitter:

"I want Rhymes! Not to clean out my loss from our last fight, no! I want to teach him! I want to make him see how beautiful the unconscious can be! If i dont get the fight, i will turn my back on blitzkrieg and retiere!"

The following text was posted by Guil Lo Tine Chock Ya on twitter:

"Please, can somebody shut up Freud! Mister Busta Rhymes, could you be so kinde to smash his theeth out and please, breake his jaw or something that makes him unable to speak? I'd really apriciate this!

Just to add... ofc Freud wont retiere... as long as his ass belongs to me he will fight! And i want him to get smashed! Hell, wat a freak this doktor freud is!"

Just pulled Rhymes away from the Ladies at the Gold Club and he is not to happy to hear about this tweeting garbage. He told me and I quote " Tell that bald headed wanna be Macho Man look looking foo that I'll crack his face open with ease then I'll take his Wife out to Dinner after wards to ease her pain "

Just to clarify that is Busta talking about Freud's Wife not RoLe talking about Guil's Wife.

• 4 weeks later...

On the Plane right now currently heading back to Vegas. Just noticed Busta Rhymes just got up and headed to the bathroom with an unidentified woman, Must be some mile high stuff going on in there...... :wub:

I asked a stewardess who the woman was and all she said was that she is the Wife to a washed up MMA fighter...... :owned:

Well Busta has finally landed back in Vegas with a huge smile on his face. A sexy female reporter has asked for an interview and with those legs how could he say no?

SFR: You're fight with Sigmund Freud was a rematch which Sigmund request, why give him a rematch after beating him

so easily the 1st time ?

Busta: Well SFR it was an easy pay day, More money for me to make it rain at the clubs.

SFR:You made this past fight look so easy, How was that possible?

Busta: Sigmund is a decent fighter but does not belong in an elite org, I thought after I whooped him

the 1st time he'd end up in BFE but some how he won a few easy fights while I fought quality opponents

so I just studied the tape and picked him apart.

SFR: Busta there was some reports that you made good on you're promise to turn Sigmund's Wife's frown

up side down, Did you?

Busta: I don't kiss and tell SFR but when the plane is a rockin don't bother knockin.

SFR: What do you see in the future ?

Busta: Well You would think 3 straight wins would warrant a title shot but I don't see myself being held down by a

title at the moment just like I don't get held down by any broad.

SFR: Any opponents in mind then ?

Busta: Great Question. I noticed a new highly hyped fight by the name of Kurokawa Kenji that just joined

BFC, I would love to get in the cage with this fella and show him how fighters in the USA throw down.

SFR: Are you issuing a challenge to Kurokawa?

Busta: Yes I am SFR!

SFR: Well there you have it, Busta seems overly confident as usual and has issued a challenge to new comer

KuroKawa Kenji. Thank You for your time Busta and congrats on you're latest win!

Busta: No Worries SFR. Want to go get a drink?

SFR: We will talk off the record.