Road to Gold - Creation Tournament

Rei

Hello everyone, as of today the bracket has been has been created! All 16 fighters have been submitted with the exception of one - as the player is non-vip and can not create their fighter until later this week. Apologies to who this may inconvenience! ID's for the fighters can be found on the first post.

http://i.imgur.com/fgy3EvK.png

A video of me doing the draw

Let's hope the road to round 1 runs as smoothly as the rest of the tournament has been, and I'll be sending out the fight offers today :)

If I have made any mistakes please notify me and I will sort them out, cheers

• Upvote 1

hey, i can't find Kazuri Takahashi on the first post.. and I would like to check the opponent of my guy already. also can't see him on the Bushido roster

Just added, and he's yet to accept the contract - which he will do later. My bad!

Here is a link to his profile

edit:

I'm sure I was adding him as you were posting aha

hey, i can't find Kazuri Takahashi on the first post.. and I would like to check the opponent of my guy already. also can't see him on the Bushido roster

edit: oops, he's there, sorry :D

Sorry I'm on holiday, just accepted. Don't worry, even with my limited attention, I'll woop your ass anyways ;)

• Upvote 2

Hey guys, I'd like to tell those that might not know - that Bushido have an official Media Thread, where I think all smack talk for the tourney should be posted!

Here's a link to it.

I'd prefer to keep this thread open and clean for questions / comments about the tourney instead of fighter interactions. I'll post updates about the brackets and what not in this thread.

I hope your training is going well, and I'm looking forward to round 1 :)

• Upvote 1

Is that Bongol wanker gonna put someone up to fight Boaty?

The idiot hasn't replied to messages or emails, so I'll ask those that said they'd fill in if they still want to. Understandably its a bit late, so I hope the idea of a loser's bracket is enough to sway anyone that thinks they're 100% gonna lose the first round.

It's a shame that it has been left this late though, and it may have to result in a BYE if there's no one else. I apologise, its my fault for putting faith in the guy for this long instead of searching for a replacement earlier.

Update:

stpierrecanada / Bradley Burns has stepped up to the plate and says he'll create a guy in a day or two. True hero.

Thanks a lot mate, and again, apologies to those affected.

• Upvote 5

Yeah I'm in, fuck it, no training or anything, I said I'd be an alternate before so even if I lose its cool, hopefully I'll just get a fast learner and pop a decent chin so I can keep him for the secondary tourney.

I will create my fighter in a few days and have him signed immediately, I still am unaware of my opponent but seems like DoctorWho is the manager of him, and I would count on an easy win for you man haha I'm terrible with sliders in this game.. My fighters should all be killing it with their stats, I just suck lol

• Upvote 1

http://i59.tinypic.com/11j8206.jpg

"Eazy E"

Bio

Elijah is the 7th of 9 kids, and he and his brothers are all fighters. His older brothers David, Solomon, and Moses Judah are all retired fighters. Two other older brothers Uzziah Judah (26) and Daniel Judah (23) have both held titles. Elijah wants to add to his families Championship legacy.

When Elijah was a little boy he would wrestle and shadow box with his older brothers. In those sparring sessions is where he would also developed a love for fighting. Elijah got his nickname from his brothers for his easy going deposition, but don't get it twisted behind that smile is a beast just waiting to be unleashed!

• Upvote 2

http://i.imgur.com/S40yZcn.png

On the 19th May 2016, Bushido's Road to Gold tournament finally begins, with the opening round taking place at Hayashi's Lounge in Tokyo. The tournament will hopefully be one to remember for years to come, as the winner will have proven their prestige by defeating all opponents, and will be crowned Bushido's very first Lightweight Champion as a result.

The match ups for the opening round are as follows

Slick Rick vs Raymond Babbitt

Kuzuri Takahashi vs Jalaluddin "The Hashassin" Aziz

Rocky "Muscle" Usadastaireem vs Boaty McBoat Face

Vito Mancini vs Vitali "The Silent Tsunami" Volkov

Nate Richardson vs Robert Owens Jr.

Greg "The One" Conor vs. "Big" Jezza Kyle

Cagatay Ulusoy vs Yasuki Kono

Isamu "Hachiman" Yamada vs Elijah "Easy E" Judah

A link to the bracket in all its glory can be found here

The 8 men who meet defeat this evening will see themselves entered into the Loser's bracket, where they will be given a chance at redemption. The 8 who are victorious, are to progress to round 2 in the standard bracket.

Along with the 16 Lightweights hoping to take their first step towards Championship gold, 2 additional fights are set to take place as Welterweights Scorchio Whitehouse and En Xiahou face off, and Light-Heavyweights Sam McCullen and Zlatan Schevchenko meet inside the octagon.

(If the picture quality is shit its cause I'm on mobile net, I'll edit it when possible)

• Upvote 2

Congratulations to those that picked up a victory in this opening round, you will be moving on to the second stage of the tournament! Commiserations to those that suffered a loss in their first fight, but fear not as you'll be moving on to the loser's bracket, for a chance at redemption!

http://i.imgur.com/w84vUHT.png

Here is an updated bracket along with your new match ups for the second round!

Happy training

• Upvote 2

I didn't set anything last night, Thout I had time this morning! I was wrong. At least I popped a granit Chin and has good moral after losing. Seems to have a decent learning speed as well. He also fought off a bunch of Submissions, There is hope for this young man. As long as he isn't a bleeder and has pillows for hands we might be in good shape. (He didn't through any punches) :( 1 takedown and never got back up :(

Good Fight Augustus

• Upvote 2