TWW News - 2016 so far

GBK16

im afraid you didnt get why im angry.... im angry because seems to me that as long as you polite(with the right people) doing it ,you can do what the fuck you want inclusive cheating....the fair thing to do here, would be to remove all fighters from the "friends" with multis that live in the same room.... is just not fair mate we get banned all the time for speaking our mind , Gianka is actualy banned 1 day ridiculous i was banned for 2 months total and this fuckers do something like this...im not even telling everything here we know a lot at this stage and Mike already has a big written complain waiting in hes desk...i hoope its true when you guys said hes GOD....because if he is GOD he will most defenitly not be happy with trusted people runing riot in the game monopolizing it.....nahhhh....dont like this bitches from the start....i could tell they where a bunch of currupted nerds

Also you get banned for the way you carry on and get irate its nothing to do with who its two you could be like that with each other and you would get banned.

The reason the forum is strict on comments and how to react is new players and kids come on here and read this stuff. Puts players of the game and some of it is just wrong to read.

If you have serious issues with people on the game get a PM going between your self and sort it out behind closed doors. Abit of back and forth is ok the way your going on is not doing anybody any good.

I have just been informed that Mike had decided to spare Reggie Thistleton from punishment, although has allocated him with a stern warning. On behalf of Highland Island, Highland Network, Highland Fling, Highlander 2 and Highland Games, I would like to thank MMATycoon for and Mike for their swift actions in bringing justice to the site. #Gracious

• Upvote 2

I suspect mike will make him move all the fighters out the org from that account. Just wait to see what he says

realy hoope so ...otherwise i will wonder if is realy worth it to keep playing it.......

This isn't Buzz, hashtags don't do anything here

you will be making a fool of yourself if you defend clydbanks here ...realy.....go get your spining credits somewhere else no time and no mood for you childish shit....are you defending cheating?....if you are i lost all respect for you mate

Mamado brings new meaning to the phrase "Colourful language"

trying to divert again....not working #BITCH #CHEATS

On a brighter note, Otis Whittaker Vs Ulfzaar/Thundercunt winner should be official soon. #MakingHistory #TheIsland

its easy to make history when you have 20 multis with fighters in your organization.....#CHEAT

I have just been informed that Mike had decided to spare Reggie Thistleton from punishment, although has allocated him with a stern warning. On behalf of Highland Island, Highland Network, Highland Fling, Highlander 2 and Highland Games, I would like to thank MMATycoon for and Mike for their swift actions in bringing justice to the site. #Gracious

What so he letting all the Spare account fighters stay in the org?

Again, the generosity of the MMA Tycoon community is truly astounding. Huge thanks to Mr. Dale McCann, CEO of GENERATION, Co-Founder of Dong Squad Inc, and patron of the Red River Dirty Puddles Cheeky Maccas Society, for his donation to TWW News. We salute you sir as a pillar of this community.

3beffb11a9241d61b9da054ab9d26f67.png

• Upvote 1

went to call your friends hey ...all cheaters trying to make us forget ....guess what i will writte cheater on every single post you have....with time eventualy will start working....what is the joy of cheating your way to success?

What so he letting all the Spare account fighters stay in the org?

i told you nothing would happend thats why i was pissed...but hey let me hear that from MIKE ....;)

Again, the generosity of the MMA Tycoon community is truly astounding. Huge thanks to Mr. Dale McCann, CEO of GENERATION, Co-Founder of Dong Squad Inc, and patron of the Red River Dirty Puddles Cheeky Maccas Society, for his donation to TWW News. We salute you sir as a pillar of this community.

3beffb11a9241d61b9da054ab9d26f67.png

#CHEAT

• Downvote 1

There is no joy in cheating your way to success. I fully wish to abolish cheating on MMATycoon.

As a result, we have opened the bank accounts and donated money to GBK16 personally in the hopes that together we can start a cooperation which can fund the dissolution of rule breaking within the MMATycoon community.

So without further adieu, we would like to officially announce the Highland Authority.

The Highland Authority, in collaboration with Dog The Multi Hunter, Grant Brophy, MMATycoon staff and the TWW News team, aim to actively search for wrongful activities on MMATycoon and bring them to justice. Together we will attempt to circle jerks who try to break the rules and give them no opportunity to escape the long arm of the law. We look forward to working with the members of the site and making this a more amicable place to do business.

• Upvote 2

Just as a bit of justice in the situation if mike is not doing anything. I think the right thing to do is to ask the guy with the spare account to take the fighters out of the org. Reggie said they were a pain in the ass anyway. Changing the owner is cool to show you had good leadership and was the right thing to do. The spare accounts fighters should go as well IMO as they were there while reggie was manager in the org

What you talking about??? Think someone trying to boost there spin and win credits

He told me that, his prime purpose here is to let everybody know about The Unit and get spin and win credits.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Unit <3s Lottery Tickets

DONT MAKE THIS ABOUT #THEUNIT ...THIS IS ABOUT CHEATING AND WAS NOT THEUNIT THAT CHEATED

I DONT WANT TO TAKE PART ON THIS SHIT ANYMORE...I KNEW I WAS DEALING WITH NASTY NERDS IN HERE....BUT I NEVER TOUGHT THEY WERE SO CURRUPTED AND MOST OF ALL DECEPTIVE AS FUCK....

YOU GUYS WONT SEE ME AGAIN HERE....

I JUST ASKED MIKE TO SHUT MY ACCOUNT, I DONT PLAY GAMES WITH CHEATERS THAT HAVE THEIR ASSES COVERED BY THE OWNER OF THE GAME....NAHHH FUCK THAT

SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU

PS : keep passionate

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1