TWW News - 2016 so far

GBK16

All these years, all these multi's discovered and yet still no-one found out who my multi is/was. Damn I'm good.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All these years, all these mutli's discovered and yet still no-one found out who my multi is/was. Damn I'm good.

Kinda need to have some success for anybody to notice

Good stuff as always from TWW :)

Cheers Marky

Great write up guys. Can't believe how many there is.

I'm glad you managed to get UVT and Fat boy in this addition I left an alliance because of how bad he has been abusing the game. I mentioned it at the time and no one was arsed.

Keep cleaning the game up guys great work.

Told ya that you would enjoy a particular part of this edition :D

I'm perfectly willing to be audited. I've nothing to hide but some shady tactics for funneling money in to The Island. (c: As for money: I've (almost) always paid everyone but my own fighters (and staff fighters, early in the season) with template contracts; everyone is paid roughly the same amount based on hype/pop, with 3-5 fight contracts that don't get renewed until the last fight, a title fight, or a weight change.

I live with four other people, one of whom plays the game a little bit... and not well. He can barely hack it on The Island, and it doesn't look like any of the fighters he's had even find success in the oft-maligned post-Island home for fighters, Highland Games. The only benefit my orgs ever received by signing or having one of Ryan's fighters was... having oft-inactive fighter(s) on the roster. Yay! Right? Erkki Perähikiä, one of my favorite managers to work with, goes inactive all the time and it's 100% worth it. Ryan... would probably have all his fighters cut by most managers. He's a pain in the ass to work with sometimes because he does shit like drop an established fighter who's booked for a good fight; I'm gonna be pissed if my fighter Aldous drops one on Saturday to a fighter who's officially retired. But, I can't stop him from doing that. Or dropping a 5-5 fighter I'd just dropped for an 0-3 fighter I just dropped, just because he liked the other guy's name more. I love the guy, but he's an idiot sometimes.

At least now I know what Callum meant when he said people were accusing me of being shady. Here I was thinking all this fuss was over claiming a top free agent with the intent to eventually have him fight my org's superstar. I don't see any conflict of interest with my roommate that doesn't exist any time a manager books their own fighter against another fighter or signs another fighter belonging to his alliance. I get the suspicion, though, and will happily do whatever is asked of me. Drop the org; avoid booking my fighters against his, which I would think is shadier; or, really, whatever else is asked. I'm not here for drama, and I surely don't have enough time to partake in it for more than a paragraph or two a week. stephane did a great job running Highland Island for the better part of two months while I was busy fixing loads of water damage in my few moments at home, and I'm sure he'll do so again whenever he takes over as the long-term owner of... whatever we end up calling fight org 4837. In the interim, I'm just trying to facilitate others' fun, and have a little myself in the process.

This isn't really about attacking someone, it's more about showing evidence of potential, or obvious, abuse of the rules of the game and the accused get a chance to explain their sides of the story. We've had it before where people have explained it, and everyone got on happy as larry afterwards. Only time will tell how people feel about the situation after reading your side of it.

Good writing and i enjoyed reading again i usually learn something new eaxh time

This time it was about the micheal knight that got mentioned i belive he was a long time alliance member :(

Not as bad as having humors at least twice but still

I initially had to double take on the name to make sure I got the right one considering there are two well known managers called Michael Knight. Glad you enjoyed the read.

Great write up. Gotta love when the big reveals from each TWW. Good job to Dino, Wolf, Grant and Aaron with the interview.

Thanks man, just glad we managed to get a really solid edition out for this one considering the big time gap since the last one. You don't realise how much I busted my ass writing and linking all those names :D

I'm perfectly willing to be audited. I've nothing to hide but some shady tactics for funneling money in to The Island. (c: As for money: I've (almost) always paid everyone but my own fighters (and staff fighters, early in the season) with template contracts; everyone is paid roughly the same amount based on hype/pop, with 3-5 fight contracts that don't get renewed until the last fight, a title fight, or a weight change.

I live with four other people, one of whom plays the game a little bit... and not well. He can barely hack it on The Island, and it doesn't look like any of the fighters he's had even find success in the oft-maligned post-Island home for fighters, Highland Games. The only benefit my orgs ever received by signing or having one of Ryan's fighters was... having oft-inactive fighter(s) on the roster. Yay! Right? Erkki Perähikiä, one of my favorite managers to work with, goes inactive all the time and it's 100% worth it. Ryan... would probably have all his fighters cut by most managers. He's a pain in the ass to work with sometimes because he does shit like drop an established fighter who's booked for a good fight; I'm gonna be pissed if my fighter Aldous drops one on Saturday to a fighter who's officially retired. But, I can't stop him from doing that. Or dropping a 5-5 fighter I'd just dropped for an 0-3 fighter I just dropped, just because he liked the other guy's name more. I love the guy, but he's an idiot sometimes.

At least now I know what Callum meant when he said people were accusing me of being shady. Here I was thinking all this fuss was over claiming a top free agent with the intent to eventually have him fight my org's superstar. I don't see any conflict of interest with my roommate that doesn't exist any time a manager books their own fighter against another fighter or signs another fighter belonging to his alliance. I get the suspicion, though, and will happily do whatever is asked of me. Drop the org; avoid booking my fighters against his, which I would think is shadier; or, really, whatever else is asked. I'm not here for drama, and I surely don't have enough time to partake in it for more than a paragraph or two a week. stephane did a great job running Highland Island for the better part of two months while I was busy fixing loads of water damage in my few moments at home, and I'm sure he'll do so again whenever he takes over as the long-term owner of... whatever we end up calling fight org 4837. In the interim, I'm just trying to facilitate others' fun, and have a little myself in the process.

This isn't really about attacking someone, it's more about showing evidence of potential, or obvious, abuse of the rules of the game and the accused get a chance to explain their sides of the story. We've had it before where people have explained it, and everyone got on happy as larry afterwards. Only time will tell how people feel about the situation after reading your side of it.

• Downvote 1

Kinda need to have some success for anybody to notice

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/What-did-you-say-gif.gif?gs=a

• Upvote 2

http://youtu.be/DhPFQzxhWeY

and if Youtube isn't your go to device for these situations, have a Gif

giphy.gif

Oh I suck?! Let us not forget:

TWW News: "There was also a recent manager vs manager event between Rory Daly and GBK16 which was billed as the "Battle of the Scrubs". In typical scrub fashion it ended 3-3, and we have been promised this is not the end of the rivalry as they look to seek a conclusion."

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

Perfectly sensible explanation! I don't think there is want or need to burn you at the stake, but you have to see that when there is another account with the same IP that basically only fights in your org it looks really plausible that it's a 2nd account made to just fill fights and help make money for the org. I'm sure you understand that part and thus likely the reason it was brought up.

That being said: If you have multi people playing from the same household, then they shouldn't interact with each other especially to the degree that account is/was. If he stops fighting in your org, then I think it's reasonable that most will let it go and take you for your word, that it's a housemate playing.

Just my 2 cents worth

what it makes perfect since ? you are kidding me right ?

the rule is if you have multi people playing from the same ip you can not interact at all in away way that rule was clearly broken if you live in the same house you cant have fighters in each others orgs or gyms you cant lean money are you telling be that this is not a clear violation of the rules come man he is a multi there are know other people others have said the same shit and where told they were lying

he has multi accounts from the same house that have interacted with each other in the the game period

• Upvote 1

Grant - "All 6 accounts have fought almost exclusively in BFT, and although it does look highly suspicious, we cannot say for certain that the owner of BFT is also linked with these accounts, but we have an interesting note to make."

The owner of Blunt Force Trauma (2341) may not be linked to them accounts or he might be but Antonius Proximo is also working at a gym on the side.

Palazzo Paisano

That's the gym were the owner of the gym Enzo Fibonacci has VIP and been a member of the game since 2014. He has never had a fight!!!!!! Has no event history either. Also all the fighters in the gym are Antonius Proximo

I don't think this is a coincidence can one of the MOD'S please check up on this

• Upvote 5

Not from Jug no. He is so far up Dinooo his ass that he can smell his prostate.

I have had multiple messages from other BHP members that they are not happy at all with what happened and that they told that to Jug as well. But I'm not going to create a riot over it. If Jug is in control, I wouldn't want to be there anyway.

no body is messaging you shit. only person was Davies to give you half ass explanation.

dont try to save/salvage what happened by making stupid comments like "Jug is far up Dinooo's ass". you know the truth so move on and create something better for youself

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

no body is messaging you shit. only person was Davies to give you half ass explanation.

dont try to save/salvage what happened by making stupid comments like "Jug is far up Dinooo's ass". you know the truth so move on and create something better for youself

I know the truth iindeed. I was voted into BHP with only one member not being happy about it, being you.

Ask Scott, Lucky , Petro, Brandon etc if they were happy with me and how I did. All was good and I created a clothing shop for BHP where I allowed money laundry for free for BHP. And for your intrest, I didn't keep bringing up dinooo and trying to portrait him as the bastard he is. The same can't be said about him...

You got into control and kicked me out without even messaging me. You are a dick . I know you are friends with dinooo and I'm clearly not, but if you get control and want me out, at least be so kind to message me about it first.

Your dick move also cost BHP a big hype win directly ,as you kicked me out right before Hoi became the first to finish Prado. I would currently be the number 4 ranked manager in BHP, so smart move to kick me out for no good reason at all.

I wish all BHP members beside you good luck and look forward to keep talking to them. As for you, hug Dinooo , drink a whiskey and be proud of yourselves and your dickheads.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

what it makes perfect since ? you are kidding me right ?

the rule is if you have multi people playing from the same ip you can not interact at all in away way that rule was clearly broken if you live in the same house you cant have fighters in each others orgs or gyms you cant lean money are you telling be that this is not a clear violation of the rules come man he is a multi there are know other people others have said the same shit and where told they were lying

he has multi accounts from the same house that have interacted with each other in the the game period

Perfectly sensible explanation! I don't think there is want or need to burn you at the stake, but you have to see that when there is another account with the same IP that basically only fights in your org it looks really plausible that it's a 2nd account made to just fill fights and help make money for the org. I'm sure you understand that part and thus likely the reason it was brought up.

That being said: If you have multi people playing from the same household, then they shouldn't interact with each other especially to the degree that account is/was. If he stops fighting in your org, then I think it's reasonable that most will let it go and take you for your word, that it's a housemate playing.

Just my 2 cents worth

convenient DOUBLE STANDARTS.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

ok guys.....

On the multi topic:

My dad who doesn't really speak english, has never watched MMA and hardly knows his way around a laptop was actually telling me that he really wanted to know what it was like to own a virtual gym.

I know it sounds suss but after reading through this thread i managed to talk him out of it because i don't want to be seen as a multi.

• Upvote 7

ok guys.....

On the multi topic:

My dad who doesn't really speak english, has never watched MMA and hardly knows his way around a laptop was actually telling me that he really wanted to know what it was like to own a virtual gym.

I know it sounds suss but after reading through this thread i managed to talk him out of it because i don't want to be seen as a multi.

as long as you don't help each other by having your fighters in each others gyms and orgs or something like that there would be no issue

the reggie guy admits to having his roommates fighters in is org that is against the rules

I know the truth iindeed. I was voted into BHP with only one member not being happy about it, being you.

Ask Scott, Lucky , Petro, Brandon etc if they were happy with me and how I did. All was good and I created a clothing shop for BHP where I allowed money laundry for free for BHP. And for your intrest, I didn't keep bringing up dinooo and trying to portrait him as the bastard he is. The same can't be said about him...

You got into control and kicked me out without even messaging me. You are a dick . I know you are friends with dinooo and I'm clearly not, but if you get control and want me out, at least be so kind to message me about it first.

Your dick move also cost BHP a big hype win directly ,as you kicked me out right before Hoi became the first to finish Prado. I would currently be the number 4 ranked manager in BHP, so smart move to kick me out for no good reason at all.

I wish all BHP members beside you good luck and look forward to keep talking to them. As for you, hug Dinooo , drink a whiskey and be proud of yourselves and your dickheads.

I could post all the shit said about you but im not. so STFU

Dinooo not liking you has nothing to do with the fact you got booted. dont blame him, me or anyone else but yourself. same reason why you duck fights, give up syn, etc. you never deserved syn and the fact you gave it up even more defines the person you really are. say what you want, im not posting another thing regarding you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

as long as you don't help each other by having your fighters in each others gyms and orgs or something like that there would be no issue

the reggie guy admits to having his roommates fighters in is org that is against the rules

well he was gonna offer me free training for my guys because he's my dad and even in the virtual world he is trying to do what's best for me.

But i think after reading all these comments this could be seen as me "benefiting" so i talked him out of it.

Shame. He really wanted to play :(

• Upvote 3

I could post all the shit said about you but im not. so STFU

Dinooo not liking you has nothing to do with the fact you got booted. dont blame him, me or anyone else but yourself. same reason why you duck fights, give up syn, etc. you never deserved syn and the fact you gave it up even more defines the person you really are. say what you want, im not posting another thing regarding you.

Go ahead.

The fact that I handed it over for free to Fuse indeed says a lot about me. We had a discussion just moments before I gave it to him, but I still gave it to him as I am a man of my word. Ask him if you don't believe me. By the way, the discussion was caused by your highness, uberdickhead Jug himself.

The fact that I handed Syn over in fact tells something about me yeah, that I don't put my ego in the first place.

well he was gonna offer me free training for my guys because he's my dad and even in the virtual world he is trying to do what's best for me.

But i think after reading all these comments this could be seen as me "benefiting" so i talked him out of it.

Shame. He really wanted to play :(

like i said i see know harm in your dad playing the game sir but i don't think you should have your fighters in his gym but as far as your dad playing i say let him play just dont have interaction between the accounts that is what i have been told anyway.