TWW News - 2016 so far

GBK16

I can't take Mamado seriously when he needs to make his writing big and red to get attention

trying to divert this somewhere else makes you as bad and as desonest as them, keep your distance Kenlow...i likeyou(doesnt look like but i do) but shit is about to hit the fan...clydbanks cant just sack the multi(owner ) and pretend like nothing happend...

do you think its fair?....they just banned Gianka for silly stuff.....me i got banned for 2 of my first 3 months .....and now something like this happend and clydbanks plays the nice guy diverts attention and comes out of it like a fukin hero....why?

why everyone so scared of clydbanks its hes name?.....come on man

CHEATERS SHOULD BE BEHEADEDwith a butter knife because its rumble and hurts more

• Downvote 2

I'm not Kenlow you blind fuck. If you haven't realised either, I am the guy who actually made it public knowledge what was happening.

Clyde is unrelated to the incident. Reggie fucked up by having interaction with the account while they are on the same IP, so you trying to turn this into a witchhunt against the entire Highland Network makes you look like an idiot with a personal vendetta. I see JJ has been pretty civil with his replies, it's just you and Gianka who feel the need to make a mockery of The Unit with your words. Reggie's rep is literally at the bottom of the barrel right now, and it's up to the public themselves if they wish to interact with him in future, but you acting like a mong only hurts your own rep.

Gianka got banned for being a homophobic fucktard, and he knows he was which is why he knew he was going to get banned. He used a homophobic slur in one post, edited it because he knew it wasn't allowed, and then he goes off and uses another. His own fault, and it's the same shit you got banned for. If you wanna paint the whole of The Highland Network as cheaters, then you have to accept the whole of The Unit being painted as homophobic and racist asshats.

Clydebankblitz is doing this magical thing known in the business world as "PR". When someone fucks up, you deal with it in the best way you can to preserve your reputation. Reggie goes down the list, everyone knows what happened, and only an idiot would think Clyde himself is cheating from this. Regardless, The Highland Network will have a stain against it's name and their rep will be hurt purely because of knock on effects of this incident.

• Upvote 3

no aliance vs aliance until the cheats are out ....wtf....we get banned for everysingle thing ....and this polyte bitches do all the corruption and get away with it.......most champions undefeated with paded records and now this bomb......

PS:im xtra pissed because clydebanks "sacked" reggie but he still has iterferense on it....

ok then i have all my cousins they are 10 coming in tomorow ,, they will all open acounts from the same ip, and to be perfect lets get them all those fighters into our own organization and pad their records to the belt......fuck off....

i want nothing to do with this guys they are not honest they would probabbly cheat in there to....so whats the point....nahhhh we will let MIKE bring down the axe ......it would be unfair if he doesnt ....i will stop playing this shit if he doesnt bring down the axe on the organization period...

I'm not Kenlow you blind fuck. If you haven't realised either, I am the guy who actually made it public knowledge what was happening.

Clyde is unrelated to the incident. Reggie fucked up by having interaction with the account while they are on the same IP, so you trying to turn this into a witchhunt against the entire Highland Network makes you look like an idiot with a personal vendetta. I see JJ has been pretty civil with his replies, it's just you and Gianka who feel the need to make a mockery of The Unit with your words. Reggie's rep is literally at the bottom of the barrel right now, and it's up to the public themselves if they wish to interact with him in future, but you acting like a mong only hurts your own rep.

Gianka got banned for being a homophobic fucktard, and he knows he was which is why he knew he was going to get banned. He used a homophobic slur in one post, edited it because he knew it wasn't allowed, and then he goes off and uses another. His own fault, and it's the same shit you got banned for. If you wanna paint the whole of The Highland Network as cheaters, then you have to accept the whole of The Unit being painted as homophobic and racist asshats.

Clydebankblitz is doing this magical thing known in the business world as "PR". When someone fucks up, you deal with it in the best way you can to preserve your reputation. Reggie goes down the list, everyone knows what happened, and only an idiot would think Clyde himself is cheating from this. Regardless, The Highland Network will have a stain against it's name and their rep will be hurt purely because of knock on effects of this incident.

MIKE WILL HAVE TO HIT THE ORGANIZATION REAL HYPE...not the bitch ass forum hype reputation whatever that means....Reggie just nicked one of our best p4p fighters ....how would you guys think we felt when we found out we loose him to a multi?....

Just feel this needs to be specifically highlighted.

I WILL BITCH there is no point to battle cheats.....now you going around ,playing mr nice guy when you are currupted as fuck ,just like a :dj: bro .....

i just sent call a nasty messages

i said if that where anyone he was not friends with he would not belive that roomate shit

the guy never told anybody he has a roomate that plays tell he got chaught

and guess what i founf out it goes back to last season too with the org highland challgers he had the same thing going so from last season till now he never tell any body his freiend and roomate plays the game

he wait till he got busted then he he pull out the roommate card like hey here is my defender card i get a pass they fucking cheating and covering the shit up

• Downvote 1

In other news, I have just donated 1 million to the noob fund. I really want to invest in the future generation of MMATycoon and feel that we all much work harder to make this a better and more accommodating place for the next era of the site.

Thank you, thank you, you're too kind.

just the way a :dj: would use your money $$ to cover up your rootten busnesses very deceptive way indeed....im nicy nicy ....give you $....and you let me do what a fuck i want.....doesnt sound fair to me

I have just donated a large sum of money into MMATycoon. We withdrew money from our highly successful organisation Highland Island and were able to turn that into real money, which I have graciously donated to the website. I would like to think all the staff for constantly striving to make this a better community to be a part of. #Humbled.

• Upvote 3

I have just donated a large sum of money into MMATycoon. We withdrew money from our highly successful organisation Highland Island and were able to turn that into real money, which I have graciously donated to the website. I would like to think all the staff for constantly striving to make this a better community to be a part of. #Humbled.

just the way a :dj: would

humbled my ass....fuck your $ what about the principles about cheaters should be banned

My 20 cousins that live in the house want to play to ....shall we just put all their fighters in the same organization? why not....we so naive.....bitch pls.....your aliance is built on corruption...period

Mamado its noting to do with the fighters on the island you sound like your a bitter org owner.

If i went of on a rant every time a fighter left GENERATION to another 270k org then id look stupid (not that anyone leaves us because were an awesome org who treat the fighters and managers right and pay well)

Chill out and wait for mike to make his decision.

Nothing to do with anyone being corrupt. Your smearing the name of your Alliance and JJ who has been awesome to even keep you in the alliance after the way you acted.

Im in the middle on all this so im trying to help you by saying nothing will be done from anyone till mike has looked and decided. There are two other orgs and a lot of mangers in that report that he will also have to decide on.

I would like to place on record my thanks to Mr. Callum McGregor, otherwise known as Clydebankblitz, for the donation he made earlier today towards TWW News. We are an independent publication, so as you know funding can be quite tight at times, but Mr. Blitz's donation ensures we have stability for the forseeable future. A true philanthropist to the MMA Tycoon community.

3ac93bf9ecd7c256f89eb8234fd0b285.png

• Upvote 4

I would like to place on record my thanks to Mr. Callum McGregor, otherwise known as Clydebankblitz, for the donation he made earlier today towards TWW News. We are an independent publication, so as you know funding can be quite tight at times, but Mr. Blitz's donation ensures we have stability for the forseeable future.

3ac93bf9ecd7c256f89eb8234fd0b285.png

Thank you. It's a privilege to be able to help further this aspect of the site and I intend on working tirelessly with both the TWW News team and the MMATycoon staff to continue the growth of the website.

• Upvote 2

Mamado its noting to do with the fighters on the island you sound like your a bitter org owner.

If i went of on a rant every time a fighter left GENERATION to another 270k org then id look stupid (not that anyone leaves us because were an awesome org who treat the fighters and managers right and pay well)

Chill out and wait for mike to make his decision.

Nothing to do with anyone being corrupt. Your smearing the name of your Alliance and JJ who has been awesome to even keep you in the alliance after the way you acted.

Im in the middle on all this so im trying to help you by saying nothing will be done from anyone till mike has looked and decided. There are two other orgs and a lot of mangers in that report that he will also have to decide on.

im afraid you didnt get why im angry.... im angry because seems to me that as long as you polite(with the right people) doing it ,you can do what the fuck you want inclusive cheating....the fair thing to do here, would be to remove all fighters from the "friends" with multis that live in the same room.... is just not fair mate we get banned all the time for speaking our mind , Gianka is actualy banned 1 day ridiculous i was banned for 2 months total and this fuckers do something like this...im not even telling everything here we know a lot at this stage and Mike already has a big written complain waiting in hes desk...i hoope its true when you guys said hes GOD....because if he is GOD he will most defenitly not be happy with trusted people runing riot in the game monopolizing it.....nahhhh....dont like this bitches from the start....i could tell they where a bunch of currupted nerds

• Upvote 1

Thank you. It's a privilege to be able to help further this aspect of the site and I intend on working tirelessly with both the TWW News team and the MMATycoon staff to continue the growth of the website.

yeah right blow smoke into each other asses ....oh hes great him and hes multis cheat all the way trough the season ...get caught , sack one of hes multis, and play the victim by giving some money to hes buddy and publicising it like if we are all stupid

#pretencious

• Upvote 1

im afraid you didnt get why im angry.... im angry because seems to me that as long as you polite(with the right people) doing it ,you can do what the fuck you want inclusive cheating....the fair thing to do here, would be to remove all fighters from the "friends" with multis that live in the same room.... is just not fair mate we get banned all the time for speaking our mind , Gianka is actualy banned 1 day ridiculous i was banned for 2 months total and this fuckers do something like this...im not even telling everything here we know a lot at this stage and Mike already has a big written complain waiting in hes desk...i hoope its true when you guys said hes GOD....because if he is GOD he will most defenitly not be happy with trusted people runing riot in the game monopolizing it.....nahhhh....dont like this bitches from the start....i could tell they where a bunch of currupted nerds

I suspect mike will make him move all the fighters out the org from that account. Just wait to see what he says

I would just like to apologize for Mamado's outburst. He is clearly very passionate about MMATycoon and just has some issues with verbalizing his concern. I hope that he will be judged not for the presentation of his message, but for the great concern and care he has for this great website. #MMATycoon #Passionate

if you worry about cheating as much as you worry about my gramar....and this game would be a better less currupted place.-.....BITCH #CHEAT

• Upvote 1

if you worry about cheating as much as you worry about my gramar....and this game would be a better less currupted place.-.....BITCH #CHEAT

This isn't Buzz, hashtags don't do anything here

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1