UFC Fight Night Almedia vs. Garbrandt Pick'em Thread

ca3426b482b6803022c9c06326b07b47.png

Oops misspelled Almeida's name in the title, can a Mod fix that?

• Upvote 1

Almeida - Tough to call, Garbrant is good but Almeida has that something you just like to see him fight

Barao - Hard not to pick him

Saffedine - Story usually crashes these sort of fights and shows up to stop UFC making a star, but Saffedine is smart and hopefully comes prepared

Miranda

Masvidal

Felder

McCann

Trujillo

Collier

Koch

Sterling - #4 BW on fight pass, they must hate this guy

De La Rocha

Did you guys read the bottom of my original post, no Trujillo fight.

Almeida

Stephens

Story

Camozzi

Larkin

Felder

Eye

Trujillo

Uda

Campbell

Caraway-Somebody has to take other than Meisha

De La Rocha

• Upvote 1

So, now after saying they were going to pull the Trujillo fight, they just found replacement, change your picks if needed.

• Upvote 1

Almeida

Barao

Story

Miranda

Masvidal

Felder

McMann

Trujillo

Uda

Koch

Sterling ( i have this feeling that Caraway will win it by SUB :D )

Milstead

I have no faith in my picks today because not all of them are who i'd pick under normal circumstances lol. I just have a couple guys ahead of me in the standings I need to make up ground on and am running out of events to do it, so I pretty much just went the opposite of those guys in some of the 50/50 fights

I am sumperpumped for the co-main and main event. Both are such damn cool fights! Almeida is one hell of a striker, but Cody has great boxing and can KO him.

No clue who wins that one, altough I think that Almeida his more diverse striking should get him the tko win if he can avoid getting hit with big shots.

Stephens is probably one of the most heavy hitting dudes at the moment and rather underrated. If Barao just stands in fronts of hm or charges in , he is going to be in trouble. If Barao plays it smart, he should win.

Brutally bad card for me. I was happy getting the Story/Stephens fights right, I thought those two lines were really bad.

Humors/mohammed was telling me in chat how great Almeida is after I told him I thought the guy was really overrated and has a shit chin (I think Garbrandt is really overrated too). So i took some joy in seeing him get smashed.

Ah damn, sucked it up again. I did real shitty the last half of this season. Cody looked good but didn't really show anything new, he still rushed in with the right hand left hook. Almeida needs to work on his defense. Sterling looked awful after round 1, surprised he gassed that quick. I expected much more from him

Ah damn, sucked it up again. I did real shitty the last half of this season. Cody looked good but didn't really show anything new, he still rushed in with the right hand left hook. Almeida needs to work on his defense. Sterling looked awful after round 1, surprised he gassed that quick. I expected much more from him

I absolutely hate Sterlings stand up. I have a lot of respect for his coaches (Serra/Longo) and its kind of shocking to see them let him use that inefficient and ineffective kicking game. His hands are still as shitty as they were when I first saw him fight. All three of the BW prospects that fought last night are way overrated in my opinion.