Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament

Wolf

Alliance Wars  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How long would you like in-between the fights?

2. 2. Should testing fighters be allowed?

Sorry where we at with this? I was away for a few days.

300k won't hit for a while yet, so just teams signing up atm. Only you and Corp left to fill managers in. You got enough time to sort it, until 300k hits then i'll announce a creation date for everyone.

Everyone can change their team members up until the creation date, after that it's locked in

Think i try throw is some random bounty prizes there always fun

"WHos afraid of the big bad wolf" 25k for any fighter which beats wolfs fighter during the tournament.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShE27Hst_NM

"Skull crusher" 25k for any fighter which beats skull/.Storman Norman fighter during the tournament

you still salty about that 7-1 record
  • Upvote 2

300k won't hit for a while yet, so just teams signing up atm. Only you and Corp left to fill managers in. You got enough time to sort it, until 300k hits then i'll announce a creation date for everyone.

Everyone can change their team members up until the creation date, after that it's locked in

Cheers, sending out a few messages now.

obviously TheUnit felt they NEEDED to bring in a merc to be able to compete. even though there are plenty of managers in their alliance who were willing to take the last spot

obviously TheUnit felt they NEEDED to bring in a merc to be able to compete. even though there are plenty of managers in their alliance who were willing to take the last spot

why you worried about one spot bro you just joined yours how would it have been any diff to have some one join just to enter?

the team stays the way it is

mamado is the captain he can over ride me but as far as for me the team stays

you interpret the rules how you want too but wolf told me i am working with in the rules

unless he change his mind since a min ago

Sure everything is according to rules, dont know why they are so itchy twitchy. (the desperate housewifes ofcourse)

It is a decision made by the "owner" of the team, the "they cant fill a team" is fucking bullshit because trollz iz dai way in this forum.

Bollocks man, big fat meaty bollocks.

There are dozens of better managers than me in The Unit, thats purely a decision made by the owner of the team, thats a reason i would step away from the tournament because there are lots of managers in The Unit that deserve my spot.

It's kinda sad really, this is a creation tournament where talents with sliders quickly get overridden with good rolls of hiddens and a nice learning speed. It's also good for users to get used to competing against good competition, this tourney is getting big and it's a great way for newer players to get some experience and have some fun.

So if you're a newer member and this is your first major creation tournament: good luck and have fun! I hope you join in many more and enjoy the game.

What I don't understand however is why The Unit decides to instead of getting 5 of their own alliance members who I'm sure are frothing to fight for their pride, they choose 4 and then Klatz.

Surely that extra spot you used for a merc, you could have got a new aspiring member a spot instead, that's why it's kinda sad. I mean ultimately, it doesn't make all that much difference, Klatz' fighter might get an awful chin and the other member they chose to leave out may have had a hidden super star, either way. If you could have filled your alliance based tournament team from members of your own alliance, you should have done before going for mercs to trying to improve your team.

Shame on The Unit, but whats new huh?

But if Mamado is in charge, he has a little while to rethink his decision.

• Upvote 4

Dude, the only thing full at the moment is your mom's mouth.

once again TheUnit turning things into personal attacks for no reason

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

once again TheUnit turning things into personal attacks for no reason

Once again you started everything man, dont fool around with me, with your passive aggressive retarded attitude, that wont work "chap", i am a more straightened up guy so i dont need to resort to bad hidden retarded attacks, like you and the other desperate housewife of UniBrow did, so lets be more clear and let the world know how i shit in your face with more straight talking. :angel:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Alright, i am bumping this fucking crap because i am apparently the new Captain-Pilot of the Airplane!

New Airplane! team will be redone from scratch and i will give you the names by Sunday, Klatz Matz will not be in the Airplane! anymore so the desperate housewifes can calm theyr tits and stop tweaking theyr highly sensitive nipples.

i felt it was absolutely needed

Come on dude you guys have 40 members .I understand a small alliance not getting the 5 but you guys have 40 members. Show some pride in your alliance and have everybody from who or in your alliance in your team to hell with the mercs.

you still salty about that 7-1 record

Me never :rolleyes:. 8-7 here i come :P

http://memeshappen.com/media/created/Keep-IT-UP-I39m-going-to-THROW-you-a-beating--meme-38376.jpg

• Upvote 2

The whole Mercenary idea i thought was a great addition, only it seems to be trainwrecked now. Is my alliance going to catch a shit storm because i have PBR as a Merc. If so i can just take Mr J? although that would suck cause then PBR wont have a team.

Nah dont worry, just have your merc i think thats fine.

Thats just a bunch of desperate housewifes and theyr band of cocknocker nutters, they usually use the most ridicolous of the reasons and opportunities to take some badly hidden cheap shots against The Unit, they were simply scared of the designated The Unit team so they freaked out and started nocking the despertate housewifes Eros arrows.

The mercenary system is a great idea because:

- it gives players without an alliance a chance to be in such a big tournament.

- it allows alliances who cannot meet the requirements to participate.

Whats gone wrong is, The Unit have, or did I should say. Decide that they would snub other players in their alliance and go straight for a whole other player in a different alliance to improve their chances.

And the amount of mercs we have. My suggestion would be that all mercs could be reserves for possible drop outs or we could possibly add a couple more teams including a merc team.

The mercenary system is a great idea because:

- it gives players without an alliance a chance to be in such a big tournament.

- it allows alliances who cannot meet the requirements to participate.

Whats gone wrong is, The Unit have, or did I should say. Decide that they would snub other players in their alliance and go straight for a whole other player in a different alliance to improve their chances.

And the amount of mercs we have. My suggestion would be that all mercs could be reserves for possible drop outs or we could possibly add a couple more teams including a merc team.

Pussy. Everybody complaining about The Unit's merc addition to Klatz is a little bitch. Each team can have 1 merc. they got theirs. stop being whiny premadonna bitches. you guys are supposed to be men, but you act like a bunch of school girls.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1