fixing free agents

edwardsfan

A que is simply the most logical way.

There's roughly 1000 active managers? How many FA's cycle through per day? 15-20? 100 per week? You could move from the bottom of the que to the top of the que relatively quickly actually.

And you'd probably find that you wouldn't have to wait to get to the top of the que to get a good fighter because many ppl don't look to pick up free agents and others would be holding out to get that one really good fighter. So middle of the que would actually pay pretty well.

And everyone would get their shot at the top. Where as most ppl will NEVER get there shot to be #1 manager

And to the person that said you could just tank your ranking to pick up all the free agents.

Well in the current system if you hit top 20 or so in the rankings then you could do the same. Simply pay $15 or $20 to quick release all your fighters and then just set and collect all the best free agents that you want. That's a lot more likely to happen than someone tanking a bunch of fights.

You can say what you want but a que puts every manager on equal ground

A que shows no bias

And it's a reason for ppl to go VIP and it's a reason for ppl to keep vip

the reason for people to go vip and stay vip wouldnt be to pick up a free agent. its to gain more fighter slots, run a business, get access to the assistant.

And why do all managers need to be on equal ground? and why should a new manager be on equal ground with someone who has been with the game for years and paid that whole time for vip?

Whats next give everyone a free private gym so all their fighters get equal training?

I was actually going to try and participate in this topic but double/triple/quadruplestruffletuffle shit is just making my eyes bleed.

Last thing I will say is this whole equal ground stuff is bullshit. It's rewarding people for being bad or new to the game rather than rewarding managers for their success. You act like there is tons of free agents going every week that top managers are snatching up but there is not one fighter in the entire free agency right now that I want bad enough to put on my shortlist. The bias you speak of is the whole point of rewarding success for becoming a top manager.

You want good fighters bad enough then create them yourself, it's more rewarding that way anyway.

• Upvote 1

And why do all managers need to be on equal ground? and why should a new manager be on equal ground with someone who has been with the game for years and paid that whole time for vip?

So the argument against a queue is it would be too equal lol?

I think we are on the right track!

So the argument against a queue is it would be too equal lol?

I think we are on the right track!

I guess while we are at it, let's make all the contracts the exact same, and make all managers start from scratch, then it will all be equal.

Edwarsdfan, do you not understand the concept of multiquote?

Edwarsdfan, do you not understand the concept of multiquote?

no he is just looking for spin and win credits

Lol obnoxious much?

well you just want to make things "fair"

I guess it boils down to America.

I am Americanized. You guys are other countries.

See you guys have no boredom with success yet. Because you've not experienced enough of it yet. But where I am like America, success is 2nd nature. I am spoiled of the greatness and want everyone else to share in it.

But it's the doom of America. Because once you stop concerning yourself with winning at every turn, that is when you start losing. Because while America wants everyone to share in the success, other countries are still in the clawing to the top stage. And that's when America gets stabbed in the night. Because we have lost our edge, while others remain raw and hungry.

So yes, you guys are right. I'm spoiled of success and don't realize my own ignorance, trying to find solutions to give everyone equal opportunity to succeed. When the truth is others are not on the same wave. I'm thinking peace and love while you guys are still thinking world domination