Goodbye

FatBoy

Hey guys,

I absolutely love MMA Tycoon. I’ve been playing it since it was a beta in 2008. I’ve spent countless hours running UVT, and to my knowledge, it’s the oldest org left in the game with its original owner. After over 500 UVT events and over 1,500 fights, I think it’s time for me to hang up the gloves. With a newly arrived 2nd child, and increasing responsibilities at work, I no longer have the time to dedicate towards properly running my org. UVT is the only non-ID restricted org in Rio, ranked #1 locally & #14 globally. If anyone would like to take it over, let me know.

• Upvote 9

Fat Boy multi accounting to feed fights to Ultimate Vale Tudo

We are kicking things off with the long time owner of Ultimate Vale Tudo in Rio De Janeiro - Fat Boy (175). Yes, sadly a long time player, and someone you can consider an original member of this site has been using multi accounts in order to benefit his org.

Who are the accounts in question? Why, none other than established veterans Ace Rockolla (1355) and John Simons (2304). We have confirmation all three managers are on the same IP address, and a quick look at them shows how much they contribute to UVT.

Ace Rockolla has competed in, wait for it…927 fights in UVT! John Simons is a bit better, I mean, he has only competed in 488 fights in the org. So these two accounts have a combined total of 1,415 fights in UVT. It’s less important seeing as it’s the main account, but the Fat Boy account also has a total of 1,145 fights in the org, meaning combined between all three, they have 2,560 fights in the org.

Meanwhile, a look at their record against each other brings up the following:

Fat Boy vs Ace Rockolla = 277 fights (271 in UVT)

Fat Boy vs John Simons = 102 fights (96 in UVT)

Ace Rockolla vs John Simons = 95 fights (86 in UVT)

So in the 2,560 fights they have in the org, 453 of those were the accounts competing against each other.

It is a real shame that such a long standing org has relied on multi accounting in order to help fill cards and maintain its longevity. While there is an argument to be made for Fat Boy competing in his own org, there is no excuse for him to have 2 multi accounts that he abuses to extreme proportions in order to benefit his org, and the extreme amount of matchmaking between himself and the other accounts is inexcusable.

However, you could possibly also include a current high ranking manager into the mix, although it could just be a string of coincidences. Lyoto Rua Julio is the current #1 ranked manager, and it’s come at a time when he has certainly ramped up his participation in UVT. Here are some examples of his fighters in UVT.

Gunmetal Grey Ii - Current 205lbs champion - Fought either the org owner’s multis or other multis in his last 10 fights.

Murray Jackson - Current 170 and 185lbs champion - Fought against the org owner’s multis for 12 of his lat 15 bouts.

Moyses Mattos - Fought the same manager all but one time in UVT, and that manager fights exclusively in UVT.

James LaBrie - All of his fights in the org have been against the org owner’s multis.

We’d like to make clear that Lyoto Rua Julio is not a multi accounter from what we have learned, however it does appear that his history in UVT has been padded by continuously facing the same managerial opposition constantly, and in many favourable circumstances for himself.

Onto the other champs now, and they read as follows:

Ray Reilly - Current 145 and 155lbs champ, currently managed by Fat Boy - Fought his own multis for the last 9 fights straight

Bryan Bishop - Current 135lbs champ, managed by Ace Rockolla - Fought in UVT and QFC’s for his whole career while competing against his own multis on many occasions

Bleh Wah - Current 265+ lbs champ, managed by Brooklyn House of Pain - Fought the Org Owner’s multis and other multis consistently.

So that wraps up the UVT section of The Multi Report, but my friends, we are only getting started.

Kinda ruins it when you cheated to run your org

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

Good luck with the baby and RL.

But the org needs work as you fight all your own fighters in the org and use multi accounts even though its been pointed out for months on end.

• Upvote 4

I won't deny using multiple accounts. I didn't do it to try and take over the tycoon world, or gain money and rankings. I just enjoyed running my org, and having as many fights and fighters as possible. Did I break the rules? Absolutely. I won't make excuses, I did it for purely selfish reasons: I wanted to be as active as possible, and 1 account wasn't cutting it. I valued running UVT over the record of my fighters, and you can tell by their records, I never gave them preferential treatment.

• Upvote 5

I won't deny using multiple accounts. I didn't do it to try and take over the tycoon world, or gain money and rankings. I just enjoyed running my org, and having as many fights and fighters as possible. Did I break the rules? Absolutely. I won't make excuses, I did it for purely selfish reasons: I wanted to be as active as possible, and 1 account wasn't cutting it. I valued running UVT over the record of my fighters, and you can tell by their records, I never gave them preferential treatment.

Good of you to at least admit it there are plenty that would not but im sure your could of run a top org with out the accounts. Dont leave all together you should just do a weekly pop on and give some new manager advice on how to run an org. (with out multi accounts obviously)

Like i said Good Luck with the baby & RL

• Upvote 2

Good of you to at least admit it there are plenty that would not but im sure your could of run a top org with out the accounts. Dont leave all together you should just do a weekly pop on and give some new manager advice on how to run an org. (with out multi accounts obviously)

Like i said Good Luck with the baby & RL

Thanks!

Guy is leaving the game and all you can do is cry about irrelevant stuff.

Sad to see top managers leave the game. Good luck buddy have a nice life with your kids and family. Yarhamuka Allah.

where did it say he was leaving the game? he said he doesnt have time to run the org. no where did he say he was leaving game

• Downvote 1

where did it say he was leaving the game? he said he doesnt have time to run the org. no where did he say he was leaving game

My apologies, I should have been clearer. I will check in from time to time, but I will no longer be an active manager, at least for the time being.