UFC 199 Rockhold vs Bisping 2 Pick'em Thread

I never liked Bisping much but he's grown on me the last few years..but I'm happy for him, he deserves it, and somehow I wasn't completely stunned when Bisping won..I'm always worried about Luke's mind frame and how cocky he got during fights, I just didn't think Bisping would be the one to cause him big issues. I don't think Bisping beats Rockhold in a trilogy, I don't think Bisping can do much against Weidman, & I think Jacare submits him but that's the most competitive fight for Bisping is Jacare, styles make fights.

What a way to go out by Henderson, that was truly an amazing knock out, I re watched the gif like 200 times.

Hendo dropped two Bisping flying Elbow drops on the same night Bisping becomes Champion, destiny folks lol

185 looks so good. I think it'll go something like this.

Vitor vs Rockhold 2

Jacare vs Bisping

Romero vs Weidman

Mousasi/Brunson winner vs Whitaker, loser vs Natal.

Whitaker vs Leites

Probably because even his kid at 5 thinks daddy is a cbomb.

this is not a personality contest this is ass wooping contest and Bispin balls and heart are at least 10 times bigger then Rockhold...Rockholds heart is similar size to a ants heart...he might be BJJ lalali lalalli but as long as they have a chin they will crumble .....Bispin is a great family man and a great father....and if they gave him that decision against Anderson he defenitly deserves the belt here after knocking out this "no heart champion"

ps:If they fought 10 times Rockhold would probably finish Bispin 9 out of 10 times ....but as Bispin said in the back stage interview "cant keep a good man down"....regardless of what the hatterz might think......and has he said, Luke walks around and talks like if hes been a dominant champion for years , this is mma bitch....can go back to pedicure treatment lol...what a wanker...Wideman was beating him in the first fight and was going to maul him this time around ...but destiny wanted him to be even more humiliated by making him loose against someone that he

"despises as a person ;)

AND NEW

giphy.gif

• Downvote 1

So we got 145 and 185 Champions that are both cocky.

...and now we get to hear and see the exact same shit from Bisping. How easy people forget. Bisping used to get boo'd every fight for doing that but now that he's on a hot streak he's suddenly popular.

Although it is true that Bisping is also a cocky prick which i agree with, his arrogance has aged a bit and is not as much douchebaggery as he used to i guess. That H-Bomb from Hendo had to take him down a peg compared to his early days on TUF.

Speaking of Hendo i am very glad to see him get a win, Retire now man Lombard is a good win, it wasn't long ago Hector seemed to be viewed as Unbeatable to some tards, good win!

Cruz has every reason to be cocky tho, he is truly one of the best P4P fighters in the world and has the most unique fighting style than anyone else on that list. Rockhold got too big for his britches after a single title win.

well, at least the last two 185 champs weren't/aren't going out of their division "because they're isn't anybody left to fight"

So we got 145 and 185 Champions that are both cocky.

at least the current 185 champ will 'defend' his title and prove he isn't just a paper champ, rather than going around trying to 'take over'

and the former 185 champ at least lost trying to defend his belt too :D hehehe

and the current 185 champ got a better all around game than the 145 champ .... specially a far far better ground game ;)

Bisping winning really didn't surprise me, I actually had him favorite vs rockold didnt post on forums to argue against all saying luck had this easy so I won't do it anow.

Henderson win surprised me he did TRT for a long period and maybe I am wrong but i see that his physique didn't change much so how the fuck he do that ? Is he still on some sort of illegal TRT now ?