100k on Wonderboy

• 3 weeks later...

Thompson's performance was masterful, Rory has consistently shown he plans well for a fight and he brings a high level to the fight. Thompson allowed him nothing. I can't see Lawler beating him unless he learns to leg kick and cut off the cage.

Thompson's performance was masterful, Rory has consistently shown he plans well for a fight and he brings a high level to the fight. Thompson allowed him nothing. I can't see Lawler beating him unless he learns to leg kick and cut off the cage.

I'll bet you 100k on that one. Deal?

Rory was afraid to engage, but Lawler isn't. Thompson might make him pay for it, true, but Lawler is a savage.

• Upvote 1

I'll bet you 100k on that one. Deal?

Rory was afraid to engage, but Lawler isn't. Thompson might make him pay for it, true, but Lawler is a savage.

I'll bet 100K on Wonderboy over Lawler. Love me some Robbie Lawler and I would gladly cough up in game currency to see him win, but I think Wonderboy will win the title and likely lose it in his first or second title defense.

That being said, I could see Wonderboy dominating 3 rounds, and Robbie catching that chin in the 4th or 5th. Gonna be an awesome fight either way.

I'll bet 100K on Wonderboy over Lawler. Love me some Robbie Lawler and I would gladly cough up in game currency to see him win, but I think Wonderboy will win the title and likely lose it in his first or second title defense.

That being said, I could see Wonderboy dominating 3 rounds, and Robbie catching that chin in the 4th or 5th. Gonna be an awesome fight either way.

Ok, 100k bet is on.

I agree with you that Wonderboy isn't an easy win for Lawler, but if Lawler can put the pedal down as usual, just with a little more caution, he'll get the job done. If he goes for broke, he might get un unwanted surprise.

Lawler is a far cooler champion to have in my opinion than Wonderboy, but that's just my opinion.