Euro 2016 Predictions Thread

MasterLeader

Euro 2016 Poll  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win Euro 2016?

• France
    • Germany
    • Spain
    • Portugal
    • Italy
    • Belgium
    • England
    • Other
  2. 2. Who is the dark horse? (Likely to exceed expectations)

• Austria
    • Poland
    • Switzerland
    • Croatia
    • Turkey
    • Wales
    • Other

Whatever team he put out would have had the same issue as the squad doesn't have a ton of variety. Would be very temptred to stick Clyne or walker on the wing as Sterling just is not doing it and it would allow some service and allow the strikers to play as strikers.

Croatia is playing some nice football, nice to see.

And yeah, thank god that Wilmots finally used Dembele and Carrasco, altough Carrasco didn't really do as well as he could have done. Witsel played extremely strong and surprised me as he is generally a boring player. He was playing 10m higher up the field than normally and all of a sudden became very important for the team.

I don't think Belgium will go as far as they could potentially go, due to Wilmots his future bad decisions and not having enough grinta, but I hope that they prove me wrong.

Crazy game Portugal Hungary. Ten mins to go, 3-3.

Also, come on Iceland, find a winner! Otherwise England get Portugal in the next round.

Edit: any goal by any team now means eng don't play portugal! Come on!

Edit edit: Iceland with a last second winner!!! Eng to play Iceland instead! Wow!!

Belgium played very poor again and didn't even deserve to win. Their lackluster performances, total lack of 'grinta' and slow play is driving me nuts. The system of Wilmots is a fucking joke, a vague idea with no structure or logic behind it.

The draw is favorable to say the least, but if they play like this, they won't get past Portugal or Croatia to the final.

wow talk about a unbalanced table .Italy England Germany Spain France all one side of the table .with that draw even a weak side like nothern ireland could even make the semis with a little luck .Croatia the strongest team on the left .Portugal and Belgium have been poor so far .I am goign out on a limb and say Croatia Germany final .Germany winning it in the finish up

Northern Ireland to beat Wales methinks, Bale has been getting a lot of praise but two of his three goals have been gifted...should be a cracking game though. I can see England struggling ...certainly will not be watching in the pub the risk of expensive boredom is too high.

The way England have been playing, i think even Iceland can beat them (i highly doubt that will happen, but it is not impossible). Croatia could beat Portugal which is extremely overrated. Italy can upset the favored Spain as well, probably via a 1-0 or penalty shootout.

Croatia should beat Portugal. They won their group with Spain in while Portugal came 3rd in probably the weakest group. I think Croatia should be disappointed if they don't reach the final with that weak side of the draw.