Tycoon Survivor Tournament

Seems the Red Wolves 1st pick is emotionally unraveling.

Huge pressure being first pick, huge expectation.

Tycoons best manager put a lot of faith in picking Connor, if he falls out of a tree, crashes his flicker, or back chats the old man and gets an iPad ban, the Wolves could be in trouble.

Dare I say we will hear from the Wolves prodigal very soon, may be after bath time and hair wash, as its a Sunday after all,

• Upvote 2

Wonderful wrestling and gnp training session or is this a red herring? That would indicate wonderful takedowns.

What's that code on his fighter stats, he uses crayons and is clearly adept at writing with his feet, it's woeful for hand written but feet , well probably not bad.

you try writing with your feet then rust bucket

Seems the Red Wolves 1st pick is emotionally unraveling.

Huge pressure being first pick, huge expectation.

Tycoons best manager put a lot of faith in picking Connor, if he falls out of a tree, crashes his flicker, or back chats the old man and gets an iPad ban, the Wolves could be in trouble.

Dare I say we will hear from the Wolves prodigal very soon, may be after bath time and hair wash, as its a Sunday after all,

lol! Classic steel

Embarrasing for the Wolves when their one manager who probably does type with his feet while his tongue is attached to a window, the manager the Wolves never wanted, steps in to defend a manager that thinks he's crap.

Yes Rocket I have seen pms where your Wolves exchange comments such as

'Shame we got stuck with that tool'

'I'd take Bjorn ahead of Rocket'

'Id take your mother as a manager before that chump'

Wolf has his work cut out micro managing his specials.

• Upvote 2

Embarrasing for the Wolves when their one manager who probably does type with his feet while his tongue is attached to a window, the manager the Wolves never wanted, steps in to defend a manager that thinks he's crap.

Yes Rocket I have seen pms where your Wolves exchange comments such as

'Shame we got stuck with that tool'

'I'd take Bjorn ahead of Rocket'

'Id take your mother as a manager before that chump'

Wolf has his work cut out micro managing his specials.

Haha classic bantz from the steel peeler, you couldn't bend cardboard. What an absolute fiction merchant you are

• Upvote 3

This tournament could get very interesting. I actually have a snitch in a team without asking for it at all.

This person sent me more than once in the past proof of the cheating of his best friend and alliance mate, who turns out to be my mortal enemy.
I never asked for it, but it seems he turned his back on him without him realising it. Someone is about to be shocked when he finds out, but I won't tell it yet. Let the games be played.

Basically, this could turn out a lot of fun, isn't that right my little snitch? :mf_popcorn1:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

This tournament could get very interesting. I actually have a snitch in a team without asking for it at all.

This person sent me more than once in the past proof of the cheating of his best friend and alliance mate, who turns out to be my mortal enemy.

I never asked for it, but it seems he turned his back on him without him realising it. Someone is about to be shocked when he finds out, but I won't tell it yet. Let the games be played.

Basically, this could turn out a lot of fun, isn't that right my little snitch? :mf_popcorn1:

All in favour of voting Bjorn out regardless of how good his fighter is, +1 this post.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Bjorn showing his ass like usual, what a pathetic excuse for a human being. People start shit with you and you cry to Mike like a baby but then you try and pull this shit. You can't have it both ways.

• Upvote 2

Many shots have been fired on this fine eve...

47Rmx.gif

Not funny right now with a Terrorist attack in my state today

• Downvote 3

Dale mac said my fighter who I created nearly a month ago "better not be" my tournament guy through pm's I only just stopped giggling to myself tbh

Was a joke as I said to you. What a sausage

Bjorn showing his ass like usual, what a pathetic excuse for a human being. People start shit with you and you cry to Mike like a baby but then you try and pull this shit. You can't have it both ways.

Pull what shit?

Say that someone snitched about one of his supposed to be best friends ?

It's true, but the cheater has already read this so should be alert and might stop his cheating hopefully. I have my eye on him and if I see him continu cheating, then I will make it public.

• Downvote 3

Fuck you people, I could have had friends at that club last night and you neg me? GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

• Downvote 1

Mortal enemy, really? What age are you? Twelve? Oh wait...

I am not even part of this, just helping with the write ups yet you still cannot stop talking about me, you live a very sad life.

PS. Mannetosen quit the game over a year ago, so my "best friend" thing isn't cutting it.

Sausage is pacing up and down his bedroom, his inherent insecurities playing havoc with his mental state. 'Did Wolf really not want me? Sure I'm shit, but that just means I've room for improvement, lots of it, granted. But to be the mill stone round Wolfs neck, that's crap, oh god they hate me, they think I'm shite, fuckers, I am shite, man I'm shite and they don't want me. I'm a loser.'

Sausage reaches into his pyjama bottoms and scratches the little fella. 'Yeh that's better, if in doubt spank the sausage. Wolf, ah he's a god. Need to pm him, clear this up.'

Sausage 'the unwanted' pms Wolf

'Wolf, you read what Steel said? It true, say it ain't true.'

Wolf is reading Simon Scarrows latest novel while finalising his white paper on reversing global warming, at the same time two beauties are fighting over his shaft.

Wolf ' look one take the helmet , one the sack, then swap over, I'm trying to fucking read, set sliders, and save the human race for fucks sake!

Wolf sees a pm arrive.

'Fuck , it's that sausage kid that likes playing with himself. Why he wants to use it as his nickname is beyond me, he may as well cause himself wanker!'

Wolf reads Wankers pm.

'it's not true.' Wolf replies.

Wanker immediately responds

'Really, that's a relief.'

Wolf logs off muttering 'wanker'.

Little Sausage, known now as 'wanker' by the wolves cleans himself up ' Wolf he grunts' and flushes the toilet.

He goes down stairs for his glass of milk a happy little sausage.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bjorn, if you know someone is cheating the worst thing you can do is be using it for your own petty personal gain. Either tell a mod or Mike, out them or stfu. Threatening to 'release the info' and not doing it makes you look like a twat

• Upvote 3