Clinton or Trump - Please Vote

SteelPenn

Clinton Or Trump  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould you vote for?

The late batch of WikiLeaks emails are scary, there will be more and even more scary than these ones, i literally have no words.....i can only say good luck to you americans, you really need it.

And oh my godness, John Podesta's account password was literally "p@ssw0rd" , are you fucking kidding me??

Aahahhaha , oh god i cant stop laughing.

• Downvote 1

Here is a true fact for you There is an alleged rapist and pedophile running for President
if Donald Trump makes President of the United States of America, he will absolutely be the first sitting President to go to a Court hearing for an alleged rape charge to a 13 year old and the court date has been set for dec Dec. 16th.
i dont know if he did it or not only the ones there know that
you can say the the charges against trump were a fabrication but you dont know that
women have been Accusing trump of sexal assult for years going all the way back to the early 1980s to now are they all liers?

You do know he will not be a sitting president. He would not be a president until next year...... I am not a trump or hillary fan at all as they are the same person in my mind but anyone can be brought on charges, that is how the system works. He is innocent right now as is hillary, the only difference is public opinion... well and Wikileaks. They will have their day in court to be proven guilty.

It is crazy that either of these 2 may be president when we had so many worthy candidates to choose from, like the chimp at my local zoo, or that homeless guy i always see as i get off the highway and that crazy lady down the street with 50 cats.

Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide. – John Adams

When the government fears the people, it is liberty. When the people fear the government, it is tyranny. – Thomas Paine

The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases. – Thomas Jefferson

It is the duty of the patriot to protect its country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Cant make this shit up:

http://nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/

"As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton routinely asked her maid to print out sensitive government e-mails and documents — including ones containing classified information — from her house in Washington, DC, e-mails and FBI memos show. But the housekeeper lacked the security clearance to handle such material."

• Upvote 1

Cant make this shit up:

http://nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/

"As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton routinely asked her maid to print out sensitive government e-mails and documents — including ones containing classified information — from her house in Washington, DC, e-mails and FBI memos show. But the housekeeper lacked the security clearance to handle such material."

Hillary definitely sounds like the best person to be as President, isnt her? with Leslie Nielsen as Vice-President.

Poor america...from Thomas Jefferson,Theodore Roosevelt..... to this, i still respect your population, best in the world probably, but your government is beyond embarassing now and Trump's advisor ( a fucking no-nonsense army general with massive balls) is completly right, less and less countries respect USA and get away with everything, expecially Iran (does the US navy sailors ring a bell?)

• Downvote 1

Trump have to win man, i really hope he does, there is a significative chance that he can win, but the mainstreammedia machine and Hollywood are running against him, and they are powerful tools to anesthetize the masses.

Wow one thing you and I agree on. I don't trust the mother fucker but I despise everything Hillary represents, I despise everything the Democratic party represents as well. Fucking Sharia law is what they want and im Totally against that bullshit. How can any of you liberals agree with Sharia Law in america?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FBI declares it is finally done investigating Hillary Clinton's email

FBI director James Comey said Sunday the agency is not recommending charges against Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton

after reviewing newly discovered emails.

In a letter to lawmakers, Comey said the FBI is standing by its original findings, made in July, that Clinton should not be prosecuted for her handling of classified information

over email as secretary of State.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here is why Russia wants Trump to be the next President of the United States.

Putin and Several top former officials have suggested that Russia likes Trump because he serves as a "useful idiot" for Moscow

when he allegedly undermines U.S. alliances with isolationist and transactional foreign policy comments.

• Upvote 1

There's a meme that says no charges were filed because while reviewing the emails he found his suicide note.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Putin and Several top former officials have suggested that Russia likes Trump because he serves as a "useful idiot" for Moscow

when he allegedly undermines U.S. alliances with isolationist and transactional foreign policy comments.

Where did Putin say that?

There is more than enough stuff to bash Trump or Clinton with. There is really no need to make stuff up, but the clinton mafia has been doing it anyway.

Putin wants Trump to win because I'm sure he doesnt want armed conflict with the US, which HRC has been threatening Russia during her entire campaign. HRC probably wants war as an excuse to re-neg on the uranium rights deal she got paid a big chunk of cash for getting it approved.

"Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

• Upvote 1

There's a meme that says no charges were filed because while reviewing the emails he found his suicide note.

Probably just a meme, but very close to reality, DOJ (also read Loretta Lynch)is so fucked up they put pressure on Comey to "review" the 650'000 emails in 3 days and close all files.

Stop parroting CNN crap, Jay, if Trump go on power he will make what Hitler did with Germany, minus the racist hatred toward the jews, translation : drain the swamp.

Before i trigger some moron, i am talking about economic and social miracles here.

Russians did absolutly nothing, it was CIA + NSA + FBI that did everything,this was an "edward Snowden " like number but of biblical proportions, with much more people and groups involved in tryng to save the United States from oligarch families, they are afraid that the Clinton dynasty is going out of hands, glad that there are still patriots inside the NSA and FBI and not just mercenaries for oligarchs.

Major General John Rossi dead(we are talking about a goddamn commander of the US nuclear arsenal here), Seth Rich dead, i am talking about these peoples, they are like Edward Snowden, but unlike him, they died, Snowden was lucky+ quick minded enough to have an escape plan.

Or maybe General Rossi and Seth Rich were too patriotic to leave theyr country and by the way there are hundreds of insiders and whistleblower, i have the fear that if Clinton win, there will be a "night of the long knives".

• Downvote 1

Edward Snowden also said that some "bad apples" (read mercenaries in the hands of oligarchs like Clinton and Bush dynasties) inside the NSA, did a massive hacking on ALLIES and enemies , they hacked servers of companies, firms, universities, banks , including russian firms and universities, and started cyber attacks from these servers to everywhere, including the godamn USA.

Kinda remind me of the pattern that ENRON used against americans, controlled blackouts to blackmail entire states, forests fires in California and God knows, same applies to these dirtbags inside the NSA, they did self harm to theyr country just to appease the family dynasties and theyr crooked circle.

• Downvote 1

Lets see Clinton sold Russia 20% of the US uranium after receiving over 6 million dollar donation from Russians to the Clinton Foundation -- Let's think this through who seems to be siding and dealing with Russia now

You gotta remember, when dealing with Clinton supporters, they don't care about FACTS. They only care what the Government can do for THEM cuz they to fucking lazy to get off their sorry asses to fend for themselves. It's all about what the Government OWES THEM...aka...The AMERICAN tax payer. Fucking maggots, every damn one of them.

• Upvote 2

Trey Gowdy is a fucking trooper...either one of those heroes-patriots you have once every 100 years, or straight batshit crazy in the head!

I wont be surprised if he get fired after the elections or "commit suicide".

He is tryng to get the "Clinton case" to the Congress, i am watching all of his videos on youtube, this guy is the TRUTH.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The only useful idiots here are the Americans that buy this crap shitshow from CNN.

There, your "RUSSIANS" that you are seeking and blaming: William Binney, Thomas Drake, Barrett Brown , John Kiriakou, Bradley Manning, Jeremy Hammond, Aaron Swartz, Edward Snowden and the list is just the tip of the Iceberg, the DEMOCRAT whisteblower for example that accused Hillary Clinton campaign circus, Seth Rich.

I am really curious about Major General John Rossi and why he committed suicide the day after receiving command of US Nuclear weapons, oh right, probably CNN say he is a russian KGB special super agent too.

If these guys are russians, i come from K-Pax.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I Just got back from casting my vote for Johnson. As I pulled up, I watched five people getting out of a minivan with Indiana plates (I live in Illinois). I walked in before them, so as I was filling out my ballot I heard them all register to vote without showing an ID. I was tempted to drive by the address they gave to see who actually lived there, but I'm not sure I heard it right. What's funny though is that trump has no chance of winning IL electoral votes anyway, so they are wasting their time while committing a felony.

• Upvote 4

Trump peeks to make sure his wife isn't voting for Hillary:

http://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2016/11/08/bf23c921-7aa6-4c9c-aeeb-c3c718f78936/resize/620x/645bb8a7fe118fb0d0028a2c8e952fcc/2016-11-08t173420z-787788300-d1beulrpgmaa-rtrmadp-3-usa-election-trump.jpg

If you watched the video, you would realize he was just turning his head to talk to her, but yeah the screenshot timing is perfect to twist how you want it.

• Downvote 2