Bravado Productions - Official Smack Talk Thread

I can only imagine what that clinch and release fight looked like in person. Like Richard was trying to fucking hump Lonnie like some kind of brain damaged stray dog.

Remember to double check your sliders people!

Lmfao. What's truly frightening is how frequently I see fights like this where that was the actual game plan that the manager had in mind... I'm not sure how it's supposed to work out in anyone's favor in their heads. However, if you go through the short fight history of Bravado Productions, you'll see a lot of clinch and release fights that mimic yours... you're in good company here.

• Upvote 1

Fun fact: I've stubbornly stuck with the naming scheme of Bravado ##: name here, even though I could probably fit the full name of some of these fighters if I switched it to BP 10, BP 11, etc. Unfortunately, I think Bravado 10, Bravado 11 looks more clean, and I'm an extremely vain individual, so I'm sticking with that scheme until we get into the triple digit numerals.

If you see an event with a name like "Road to Glory", it's because your damned surnames are too long, and I took the cheap way out.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1467317452Bravado%20Productions3_zpskgscoart.png

Bravado 10: Ritter v Wildslap is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by Bravado Productions, in conjunction with the Kore Fight Nutrition [TG], Bravado Entertainment, and Sin City Bookies. This event will take place on September 14, 2016 at The Palmtree arena in Las Vegas, Nevada .

[Preface]

The fate of three divisions will be decided at this event, as six of Bravado Productions' best fighters pair off to see who will reign supreme. In the heavyweight division, the hard hitting Sylvester Ritter will attempt to contend with the gritty wrestling style of Rancho Wildslap to see who will go on to fight for the heavyweight title.

At light-heavyweight, undefeated Daniel St Cormier will face another undefeated knockout artist in Princess Penny. Someone's undefeated streak will be coming to an end, while the winner will go on to face Arnoldur Dimotroglu for the inaugural light-heavyweight championship.

And, finally, the super-heavyweight tournament will be coming to a close as the voraciously vocal Tarton McFukur takes on Hollyfield Gomes in a clash of submission fighters; the winner will walk away the undisputed super-heavyweight champion.

[The Prelims]

http://i.imgur.com/CxdIOdi.jpg

(Heavyweight Division) Dale Cooper (0-0) (0-0 BP) versus Siva Tavau (1-0) (0-0 BP)

Dale “Keen Eye” Cooper is a newcomer to the sport of mixed martial arts. Born and raised in Twin Peaks, Colorado, Dale currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains daily out of the private Vegas Campania MMA academy. Dale is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt, although he is reportedly a capable kick boxer as well.

Siva Tavau is a former collegiate wrestler from Auckland, New Zealand, although he is currently a Las Vegas resident. Known for his heavy ground and pound, Siva is not currently undergoing any official training.

Siva Tavau made his MMA debut on the regional QFC level, where he faced Jiu-Jitsu blue belt Jeffrey Walsh. Although Tavau scored an early takedown, Walsh would prove to be a tricky opponent, as he escaped back to his feet and clinched up. Tavau used a sneaky single leg takedown to get himself back into guard on top before finishing the fight with ground and pound.

http://i.imgur.com/ilmnbgF.jpg

(Heavyweight Division) Sydney Amazon (0-0) (0-0 BP) versus Jacob Sertho (0-1) (0-0 BP)

Sydney Amazon is making his debut in the sport of mixed martial arts at this event. Born and raised in Santiago, Chile, Sydney is a Los Angeles resident that trains out of the Heart Cave, an elite training facility.

Sydney is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt that has competed in two different TWGC submission grappling tournaments. First, Sydney appeared in the TWGC 10 heavyweight tournament, where he submitted Slava Ivankov with a triangle choke in just twenty-four seconds. Next, Sydney faced eventual tournament champion Johnny Jones. After fifteen minutes, the judges would score the match for Jones, with a score of 12 to 2.

After taking a few months off to train, Sydney returned for TWGC 11, competing in the super-heavyweight division. In the opening round of the tournament, Sydney was paired up with former professional boxer turned Jiu-Jitsu practitioner Cosmos Carboni; after the two traded submission attempts for the majority of the match, Amazon closed out the show with a guillotine choke, with four seconds remaining on the clock. Sydney returned for the second round of the tournament, taking on Jiu-Jitsu brown belt Lucio Francisco Carmo; this time, Amazon would secure a rear naked choke ten minutes into the match, forcing submission for the second time in the contest. In his final TWGC appearance, Sydney Amazon faced brown belt Carlos Shirahama, a world class Jiu-Jitsu practitioner. The two would trade submission attempts and score points on each other throughout the match, but Shirahama would win the fight with a rear naked choke at the eleven minute mark.

Jacob Sertho is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt and Las Vegas native. Currently not a member of any official gyms, Jacob is “trying MMA out” at this event.

Jacob made his MMA debut in the QFC 668 super-heavyweight tournament, where he faced John Ledley, a powerful Jiu-Jitsu purple belt. Ledley would dominate Sertho for the duration of the bout due to his wrestling background; in the end, Ledley would walk away with the unanimous decision victory.

[The Undercard]

http://i.imgur.com/v8ovBQm.jpg

(Super-heavyweight Division) Frank Williams (0-0) (0-0 BP) versus JR Writer (5-1) (0-0 BP)

Frank “The Gentl eman” Williams is a former high school wrestler and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt. Born and raised in Winchester, England, Frank currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of Serenity's Fury, a private MMA gym that provides you with all of the steroids that you could ever desire.

JR Writer is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner that holds a purple belt in the art. Born and raised in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, JR currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the Better Alternative public gym, where no world class steroids are sold.

JR began his mixed martial arts career in the QFC 664 super-heavyweight tournament, where he submitted three consecutive opponents en route to the fourth and final round. In the finale, JR faced Bas Buitenwesten, a heavy hitting Dutch kick boxer. Buitenwesten dominated the bout from the clinch, battering Writer into submission with strikes against the cage.

In his career following the tournament, JR Writer has fought exclusively in the QFC arena, submitting Dan Beattie and Adnan Boutrous, both within the opening rounds.

http://i.imgur.com/0GJxWzw.jpg

(Heavyweight Division) Brock The Beast (5-11) (0-2 BP) versus Demian Holm (2-1) (0-0 BP)

Brock The Beast is a bit of an enigma for me; despite being an arguably popular fighter, he has won only five of sixteen bouts, none of which took place within the confines of Bravado Productions. Further frustrating the Bravado matchmaker is the fact that Brock has never come into a match in shape- his energy level is always just barely above zero, causing him to gas out within seconds of the fight starting.

Brock is a catch wrestler from Alexandria, Minnesota, although he currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. The first fourteen fights of Brock's professional career took place in the QFC arena. Although he, at one time, went on a four fight winning streak, he has found little to no success in his most recent months of fighting. His game plan is consistent: he will bull rush you, attempt to get you down, and smother you en route to a submission attempt. Anybody that can weather that early storm tends to survive pretty effectively against The Beast.

In his Bravado Productions debut, Brock faced hard hitting Mickey Darmody; after getting dropped early in the bout, Brock succumbed to an overhand rght that knocked him unconscious just thirty-one seconds into the bout. Most recently, Brock was paired up with fellow front runner Pillow Hands; after finding limited success with an early takedown, Brock gassed out and fell victim to a hellacious beating from the oddly named Pillow Hands.

Demian “Hands of Stone” Holm is the most recent in a string of hard hitters to face Brock The Beast within the Bravado cage. Demian is a boxing stylist from Albuquerque, New Mexico, that currently lives in New York, New York. Demian currently trains out of the public Midnight MMA gym.

Demian made his pro MMA debut in the GAMMA Stomp-a-thon of Las Vegas, where he knocked out wrestling phenom Bartkos Michalos with a superman punch midway through the opening round. Next, Demian faced the boxer with a very odd name in Enormous Butt. The two scrappers would trade punches in the center of the ring, with Holm becoming the butt of future Butt jokes when he fell victim to a punching combination that put him down for the count.

Most recently, Demian fought at Primal 37, taking on world class submission grappler Blanco Rosso, who would find success in the opening round of their meeting with his heavy top wrestling game. However, in the second round, Holm would connect with thunderous punches that would put Rosso out cold.

http://i.imgur.com/ADK5Lm5.jpg

(Super-heavyweight Division) Frederick Darcy (1-0) (0-0 BP) versus Droppa Cleveland (8-6) (0-2 BP)

Frederick “Tough Pride” Darcy is a French kick boxer and catch wrestler. Currently living in Las Vegas, Nevada, Frederick trains out of the private Vegas Campania facility. Frederick made his MMA debut in the QFC arena, facing Than Asos, an experienced Greek kick boxer. Leaving nothing to chance, Frederick Darcy utilized his limited catch wrestling experience by continually taking Asos to the ground, before submitting him late in the third round.

Droppa Cleveland is an experienced kick boxer that, in nearly a dozen K1 bouts, was never really rocked or even moved by a punch or kick. While enjoying a wealth of striking experience, Droppa does have a considerable weakness when it comes to the wrestling aspect of MMA. Droppa is originally from Cleveland, Ohio, but he currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the Roosters Coop academy.

Droppa fought his earliest bouts on The Island during its third season; after two successful appearances on the QFC level, Droppa faced Stan Marsh in the Highland Challenge promotion. Within twenty-seven seconds, Droppa had knocked Marsh unconscious to bring home the victory. After changing management teams, Droppa re-matched Marsh in the QFC arena; this time, however, Cleveland would be stopped due to a bad cut.

Droppa Cleveland made his mainland debut in the Russia based Hardcore Fighting Championship promotion. Unfortunately, Droppa would struggle to find his early success, and would have to settle with a record of 2-3 within the HFC cage.

Following the end of his Honor contract, Droppa returned to the QFC stage, where he scored three first round knockout victories in rapid succession, bringing his active winning streak to four straight- his personal best. It was this winning streak that caught the attention of Bravado Productions, who quickly signed the slugger to an exclusive contract.

Droppa Cleveland faced current championship hopeful Hollyfield Gomes at Bravado 1; Cleveland came out swinging, but was quickly taken down and submitted by the Jiu-Jitsu purple belt. Droppa returned at Bravado 5, taking on Andrei Gonzales in the co-main event; the bout was expected to be somewhat of a slug fest, but Gonzales exhibited his ability to “do it all” when he quickly submitted Cleveland.

Lmfao. What's truly frightening is how frequently I see fights like this where that was the actual game plan that the manager had in mind... I'm not sure how it's supposed to work out in anyone's favor in their heads. However, if you go through the short fight history of Bravado Productions, you'll see a lot of clinch and release fights that mimic yours... you're in good company here.

I see this ALLL the time, I just don't get it!

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN PLEASE RISE, WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL OCCASION. MAKING HIS RETURN TO THE MICRROPHONE. " THEEEEEEEEE DEAAATTTHHHHHH STTTTTTAAAAAARRRRRRRR" TARRRTTTTTTTTTTOOONNNNNNN MCCCCCCCFFFFFUUUUKKKKUR. "Tart i know ur fights tmo and i begged u for this interview cuz u have been prepping, but u said u would answer 2 questions right?". TM:" Yes ask away." REP: " How ready are you for this fight?" TM: "Very Ready. Ok thats 2 questions Gomes see u on the scale OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHH BROTHER!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14721648747730.jpg

Jack "Fat Boy" Johnson (295798)

I can't wait until my next chance to knock out this annoying mcfucker. He reminds me of those kids that would run around me in school and make fun of me, but were always too scared to get close to me. Cowardly bastards they were. Mcfucker bested me once, but I dream of the next time I get to be locked in the cage with him just to shut his annoying mouth.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN PLEASE RISE, WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL OCCASION. MAKING HIS RETURN TO THE MICRROPHONE. " THEEEEEEEEE DEAAATTTHHHHHH STTTTTTAAAAAARRRRRRRR" TARRRTTTTTTTTTTOOONNNNNNN MCCCCCCCFFFFFUUUUKKKKUR. "Tart i know ur fights tmo and i begged u for this interview cuz u have been prepping, but u said u would answer 2 questions right?". TM:" Yes ask away." REP: " How ready are you for this fight?" TM: "Very Ready. Ok thats 2 questions Gomes see u on the scale OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHH BROTHER!"

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

[The Main Card]

http://i.imgur.com/UzvV7a4.jpg

(Light-heavyweight Division) Jackson Brown (6-5) (0-1 BP) versus Poohpoo Schrohtums (3-1) (0-1 BP)

Jackson Brown is a hard hitting pugilist from Chicago, Illinois, that currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. A student of the Better Alternative public MMA gym, Jackson has a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, although it's entirely for defense; his main style is, without question, his boxing.

During his formative years, Jackson Brown was a regular face in the lower level QFC shows. Known for his brawling style, Jackson's fan friendly style of kill or be killed made him a highly desired competitor for prospective fight promoters within Las Vegas.

For Jackson, the “big break” came when Sovereignty offered him a three fight contract; Jackson quickly signed and made his promotional debut at SVR 2. His opponent was the gritty Joyo Kumlakar, a submission stylist and future champion. Brown would land some heavy punches early in the bout, but would ultimately fall victim to a takedown and eventual submission from Joyo.

Jackson returned at SVR 3 to face Joeseph Youro, a freestyle wrestler; Jackson put a hellacious beating on Youro, hurting him multiple times before finishing him midway through the opening round. At SVR 5, Jackson Brown once again faced Joyo Kumlakar, this time for the undisputed light-heavyweight championship. This rematch would be a near recreation of their first meeting, with Kumlakar scoring an early takedown before catching Brown in a submission to finish the fight.

In his most recent fight, Jackson Brown faced Arnoldur Dimotroglu at Bravado 3. Dimotroglu scored an early takedown into half guard and simply pounded on the boxer from this established position for two minutes, forcing the referee to intervene.

Poohpoo Schrohtums is a world class amateur wrestler that has made a successful transition into mixed martial arts. Originally from Papua New Guinea, Schrohtums has lived in Hilo, Hawaii; he currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the public Bi-Polar Asylum.

Poohpoo made his MMA debut in Knockout FC, also known as the GAMMA Stomp-a-thon. His first two fights were against Alen Zalac; after taking down and pounding out Zalac in just thirty-five seconds, an immediate rematch was booked. Critics believed that it would be impossible for Schrohtums to win the rematch in such a short amount of time; indeed, he would go on to win the bout in 33 seconds this time. In his final bout with GAMMA, Poohpoo faced wild brawler Max Spencer at Stomp-a-thon 67. Poohpoo once again found success before the fifty second mark, as he quickly pounded out Spencer to continue his winning streak.

In his most recent bout, Poohpoo Schrohtums faced Brandon Stark at Bravado 5. Schrohtums, for the first time in four fights, found himself unable to score a lightning fast takedown. He soon found himself on the wrong end of an overhand right that delivered him, blissfully, into the first defeat of his career.

http://i.imgur.com/fE2AAtF.jpg

(Light-heavyweight Division) Gerry Pounder #7 (2-0) (1-0 BP) versus Mikhailu Banister (7-5) (0-1 BP)

Gerry “Get Some” Pounder is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt from Melbourne, Australia, that currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. Gerry trains out of the public Hybrid Fighting Academy.

Gerry made his MMA debut in the QFC arena, submitting Domingo Underwood with a rear naked choke late in the second round. Following this victory, Gerry was paired up with Jiu-Jitsu blue belt Dillon Weber at Bravado 4. Although Weber would crack him with some hard shots on the feet, Pounder shot into a double leg takedown, landing in guard. From there, Pounder landed brutal shots from the top position as he advanced, and eventually rolled for the fight ending kneebar.

Mikhailu Bannister is a multi. On his other account, he was Mikedmondson Edmondson. Mikhailu represents the end of the chemotherapy that I have been delivering upon this organization, to rid it of these destructive growths. “But, Hoarse/Marcus, why are you attacking these multies so much lately? Who is it hurting?”

==== MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED - ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON - MULTI ACCOUNTS WILL BE DELETED====

That is located right above the “create account” page. Well, this person has SEVEN fucking accounts currently registered that he actively plays.

http://i.imgur.com/BCKGzP3.jpg

(Super-heavyweight Division, Championship bout) Tarton McFukur #3 (4-1) (2-0 BP) versus Hollyfield Gomes #2 (3-2) (2-0 BP)

“The Death Star” Tarton McFukur is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt from Half Moon Bay, California. A recent transplant to Las Vegas, Nevada, Tarton currently trains out of Tayne's 4d3d3d3 Gym, a public training facility.

Despite being known primarily as a submission fighter, Tarton McFukur has displayed that he has serious one punch knockout power behind his punches, as well. Like his opponent, Hollyfield, Tarton started his mixed martial arts career in the QFC 646 super-heavyweight championship tournament.

In the first tier of the tourney, Tarton was paired up with Jiu-Jitsu brown belt Jacob Frost, who would prove that he also had some power in his punches. McFukur scored the first takedown of the two, however, and Frost began submission spamming against him. McFukur would land brutal ground and pound before taking the back of Frost; the round would end with McFukur fighting for the rear choke against him. In the second round, the two grapplers came out swinging; McFukur would draw first blood, cracking Frost with a four punch combination against the cage! Frost shot in for a takedown, and McFukur cracked him with another combination that knocked the brown belt out cold.

In the second tier of the tournament, Tarton McFukur faced underground brawler Johnny Blaze. Both fighters would land some blows on the feet but, following a successful takedown, McFukur dominated the bout en route to a submission victory.

The tournament would end for McFukur when he faced eventual semi-finalist Travis Zero, a submission ace and Jiu-Jitsu brown belt. McFukur shot in for an immediate takedown, attempted a few submissions, but fell into a guillotine choke that forced the tap.

Bravado Productions scrambled to assemble the tournament participants into a super-heavyweight division, with Tarton and Hollyfield being among the biggest names signed. Tarton McFukur made his promotional debut at Bravado 1, where he was paired up with the rotund Jack Johnson. Johnson came out swinging for the fences, and McFukur would waste no time in taking the large man to the ground and choking him out with an arm triangle. Tarton's most recent fight took place in the first round of this championship tournament, where he faced Maple Heartoway, a strong kick boxer. McFukur would waste no time in shooting on the legs of Heartoway, but was surprised when the blissful Canadian bounced back to his feet. The two would grapple against the cage, before McFukur pulled guard, and locked in an armbar to force the tap.

Tarton McFukur is known as much for his fighting ability as he is for his presence in the media. If words could kill, Tarton McFukur would be on a government watch list at the very least; he has always been very vocal about his opponents, and occasionally the Bravado promotional staff.

Hollyfield Gomes is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt from Louisville, Kentucky. Hollyfield currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the Better Alternative public gym.

Much like his opponent, McFukur, Hollyfield Gomes started his MMA career in the QFC 646 super-heavyweight tournament. His debut opponent was a Conor Mcgregor clone; ironically, this Mcgregor would score the first takedown of the fight, stand up, and then take Gomes back to the ground. It would appear that Gomes allows opponents to take him down, because the result is always the same; within two minutes, Mcgregor was submitting to an armbar from Gomes.

In the second tier of the tournament, Gomes faced eventual tournament winner Calvin Jones, who was an expert in submission defense. The duo would trade takedowns and submission attempts, with Jones controlling the top position long enough to bring home the unanimous decision.

Freshly removed from the tournament, Gomes signed with Bravado Productions, taking on Droppa Cleveland at Bravado 1. Gomes made short work of the hard hitting Cleveland, taking him down and submitting him in just twenty-four seconds. Due to a contractual misunderstanding, Gomes was released from Bravado Productions, briefly. During this time, he faced Daniel Robertson in the QFC arena, and was defeated via unanimous decision.

Quickly signed back into Bravado Productions, Gomes was a shoe-in for the tournament; he faced Maurice Boon, a Jamaican brawler. Gomes brought him to the ground and submitted him in his quickest victory to date: eighteen seconds.

Unlike his opponent, Hollyfield Gomes is far from a media darling; he has little to say, and is willing to let the Bravado promotional staff make most of the major decisions for him. His goal is to fight, and he considers everything else to be a distraction from this goal. Due to his lightning quick victories and dominance in the Bravado cage, Hollyfield has maintained a position of being one rank above his opponent here- much to the chagrin of Tarton McFukur, who has long since believed that he should be headlining every show to date.

One of these men will walk away with the super-heavyweight championship; will it be the mouth or the ear?

http://i.imgur.com/1KJmLvE.jpg

(Light-heavyweight Division, Contendership bout) Daniel St Cormier #6 (3-0) (1-0 BP) versus Princess Penny #4 (5-0) (1-0 BP)

Daniel St Cormier is heavy handed boxing/wrestling hybrid fighter from Louisiana. Daniel currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains at El Tico's Academy, a public MMA gym.

Currently undefeated across three fights, Daniel St Cormier is currently preparing for the toughest fight of his professional career. Daniel made his MMA debut against Oliver Closov, a tough Muay Thai stylist, in the local QFC arena. DSC would display excellent head movement in the early seconds of the fight, making Closov miss with his wild shots, before Cormier took him to the ground with a power double leg. After dominating the opening round, Daniel would be forced to stand and go blow-for-blow against Closov in the second round, following a referee standup. Daniel would score his third takedown of the night, just as Closov seemed to be taking over the fight, and would pound on the striker relentlessly. Closov was notably rocked when the second round ended, and St Cormier made him pay for his early transgressions on the feet; Cormier pushed forward with crisp boxing combinations, hammering the rocked Closov against the cage before finishing him with elbows against the cage.

For Cormier, the history of violence continued when he faced Jeremy Wilkinson, a former pro boxer with a granite chin. Daniel dominated the majority of the fight with his wrestling, but he stood toe-to-toe with Wilkinson on multiple occasions during the fight, and seemed to get the better of the man in several exchanges. Cormier walked away with the decision and Wilkinson walked away from the sport.

Daniel's third professional bout came at Bravado 5, where he faced Jam Suckletooth. Jam is a Jiu-Jitsu blue belt and catch wrestler that was expected to be the toughest test to date for Cormier; nothing could have been further from the truth. St Cormier dominated him on the feet, dominated him on the ground; Suckletooth managed to advance position a couple of times, but he ate some nasty ground and pound in doing so. Daniel rocked Jam in the second round and finished him with brutal strikes against the cage.

Princess “The Seductress” Penny is a former professional boxer and undefeated mixed martial arts fighter. When asked where he was originally from, Princess stared me in the eyes and said, “Marc', my name is Princess Penny, my nickname is The Seductress. Do you REALLY think that “saying: where you from BRO” is appropriate?” So, Princess is from Nowhere, although he currently lives in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Princess trains out of the Montreal Athletic Center, a public gym with excellent health care.

Princess Penny made his MMA debut in the QFC arena, taking on Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blue belt Jewel Cote. The thirteen second bout would take place entirely on the feet, with Penny landing three hard shots, and Cote doing his best punching bag impersonation. Next, Princess faced kick boxer Jimmy Baldwin; the two would trade shots that made the QFC arena shake, but Princess would finish him with a big right hand. Xavier Ayala and Rocky Sparbot would meet the same fate, with Penny never breaking a sweat or seeing the second round.

Finally, Princess Penny was signed to Bravado Productions, and was booked to make his promotional debut at Bravado 4. His opponent was powerhouse wrestler Alexander Taran of Tobolsk, Russia. Penny easily avoided all takedown attempts and dropped Taran two times with right hands, before finishing him with a looping left hook.

The winner of this fight will face Arnoldur Dimotroglu for the vacant light-heavyweight championship.

http://i.imgur.com/vCclDdo.jpg

(Heavyweight Division, Contendership bout) Sylvester Ritter (5-4) (0-0 BP ) versus Rancho Wildslap #1 (5-1) (2-0 BP)

Sylvester “Junkyard Dog” Ritter is a well rounded freestyle fighter from Chicago, Illinois. Currently living in Las Vegas, Nevada, Sylvester trains out of the public Roosters Coop gym.

Sylvester started his mixed martial arts career, as so many do, with a bout in the QFC arena. His opponent was none other than veteran of fourteen pro bouts and Jiu-Jitsu purple belt Rayjay Carter. Sylvester clinched right away, dragged Carter to the ground, and pounded on him for the majority of the opening round. Carter escaped to his feet, but fell victim to the vicious boxing attack of Sylvester Ritter, who knocked him out with an uppercut.

Based on the strength of this performance, Sylvester was signed to the GAMMA Stomp-a-thon, where he was paired up with Manni Megakelle, an undefeated kick boxer with five pro MMA bouts to his credit. Ritter cracked him with a right hand early in the bout and finished him with a barrage of punches against the cage as the man tried to recover. This victory earned Sylvester Ritter the super-heavyweight championship title.

Sylvester Ritter would attempt to defend his title against an absolute monster in Chip Chocolate, a wrestling powerhouse. The bout would not go as planned; Chocolate would prove to be far too much for Ritter on the feet, and would nullify any takedown attempts from him as well.

Freshly removed from his title, Sylvester Ritter went on a tear through the super-heavyweight division, stopping Shakib Mahmahdulla before scoring twin knockouts over Thanasis Kwnstantoulakis and Byron Malik, respectively. This was followed by a dark period for Sylvester Ritter, as he was paired up with world class wrestler and top contender Jamie Lesnar, who would hurt Ritter early before knocking him out. Next, Ritter attempted to overcome Jiu-Jitsu black belt and renown kick boxer Peter Petely. Ritter would struggle to remain upright, but would slowly succumb to the grappling of Petely before tapping out to a triangle choke with thirty-six seconds remaining in the round.

In his final bout with GAMMA, which was his most recent appearance, Sylvester Ritter re-matched Chip Chocolate at Stomp-a-thon 68. Chocolate was freshly recovering from the loss of the super-heavyweight title, as well as a submission loss to Petely, as well, so the two were considered to be at about the same ranking. Ritter was preparing for a standing war, following their first clash, but Chocolate dominated the opening round with his wrestling. In the second round, Ritter clinched with Chocolate before taking him to the ground; Chocolate reversed to the top position and landed some ground and pound to close out the round. Knowing that the rounds were likely tied one-to-one, both fighters came out swinging for the fences immediately; Ritter attempted a lunging right cross, and Chocolate landed a crisp left hook. Ritter landed a left, and Chocolate landed another hook. As the fighters reset, Ritter's legs nearly gave out, revealing that he was rocked from that last exchange! Chocolate pushed forward, landing strikes, and the referee stopped the bout.

Rancho Wildslap is a catch wrestler and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt. Originally from Yemen, Rancho currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the public MMA gym known as Tayne's 4d3d3d3 Gym.

Rancho made his MMA debut in the QFC arena, where he faced freestyle fighter Jordan Kirkland. Wildslap dominated the bout with his wrestling, keeping intense pressure on Kirkland throughout the match, although he failed to secure a finish on this occasion, instead settling for a unanimous decision. Rancho fought once more in the QFC, taking on current Bravado heavyweight Brock The Beast. Wildslap scored an immediate takedown into half guard, pounded on Brock, and eventually submitted him with a rear naked choke.

Next, Rancho Wildslap faced a man with a perplexing nickname in Auld “Tentacle Monster” Bawls. If he fought primarily in Japan, I probably wouldn't be allowed to write of his exploits. Anyways, Bawls actually fared well when the fight was standing, landing nearly every punch thrown, but Rancho just wouldn't let up on the gas pedal, and kept grinding him down. Easy unanimous decision victory for Rancho Wildslap.

Rancho returned for SVR 6, where he faced Bobo Clown, a Jiu-Jitsu purple belt and submission ace. Bobo was able to stay one move ahead of Wildslap in the wrestling exchanges, finishing him with a kimura midway through the final round.

Following the closure of Sovereignty, Rancho Wildslap was signed to Bravado Productions. He faced Teofilo Stevenson at Bravado 2; in the opening round, Stevenson caught Wildslap with a jab, hook combination, dropping the wrestler to the canvas before diving into half guard to finish the fight- Wildslap survived the round, however. The second round was all Teofilo Stevenson, who dominated on the feet and on the ground. With all of the cards stacked against him, and his back against the wall, Rancho Wildslap came out for round three knowing that he needed a knockout or submission to win the fight; he pushed forward with punches, shot in for a double leg takedown, and landed in side control. Wildslap passed to the mount with ease, and took Stevenson's back as he tried to scramble to his feet. From the back position, Wildslap fought for a few minutes before locking in the rear naked choke, forcing the tap. It was this phenomenal performance that caught the eye of the Bravado matchmaking staff; it was this fight that turned Wildslap into a prospective contender.

Rancho Wildslap was offered another dangerous opponent in Mickey Darmody, a brawler with extremely heavy hands. Darmody came out swinging as soon as the referee got out of his way, and Wildslap scored a single leg takedown into guard. Wildslap mostly controlled the position as the minutes ticked away. The second round was more of the same, with Wildslap clearly having a tremendous advantage on the ground, but still choosing to control rather than fight for a finish. In the third and final round, an exhausted Mickey Darmody offered little resistance as Wildslap took his back and secured the third rear naked choke submission of his career.

This was a frustrating fight for the matchmaking staff, because Wildslap is clearly among the very best in his division, but he failed to prove it in this high profile fight. For this reason, Wildslap will fight here today to earn his shot at a champion's gold.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1467317452Bravado%20Productions3_zpskgscoart.png

After Action Report

Knockout of the Night: Princess Penny

Submission of the Night: Gerry Pounder (He submitted the multi- what more could I ask for?)

We've had some updates to the top ten rankings:

Welterweight – 170 lbs

Champion: Manny Pacquaio (2-0)

History: Making his pro debut during the fifth season of The Island, Manny Pacquaio established himself as a top contender during his tenure with the Rumble On The Rock: The Island promotion. Following his return to the main land, Manny was quickly signed to Bravado Productions; he quickly made a name for himself with a domination over James Kicker. However, the young Muay Thai striker from The Philippines truly solidified himself as a top talent when he defeated Jonath Masvidal in a back-and-forth brawl to win the welterweight championship.

1 – Lucio Gracie (1-0)

2 – Bonerz McGee (1-0)

3 – Mladen Tomasevic (1-1)

4 – Timur Pugin (1-0)

5 – Jonath Masvidal (1-1)

6 – Jarred Sullivan (1-0)

7 – Chris Lovelair (1-0)

8 – James Gattis (1-0)

9 – Eric Jackson (1-0)

10 – Hyman Krustofski (1-1)

Middleweight – 185 lbs

Champion: Reuben Kincaid (3-0)

History: Despite being known for his Muay Thai prowess, Reuben Kincaid first appeared on the scene when he competed in the 9th installment of the TWGC grappling tournament. Finding little success there, Reuben set his sights on professional mixed martial arts. Tearing his way through the rankings of the Vale Tudo Fight Club, Reuben was distraught when the company closed its doors. Luckily, Reuben was immediately approached by Bravado Productions, where he has proven himself to be one of the greatest middleweights of the modern era.

Reuben made his promotional debut at Bravado 1, where he knocked out BJ Penn in the co-main event. A second round stoppage over Marcus Browne at Bravado 5 established Reuben as the inarguable top contender for the inaugural championship. At Bravado 8, Reuben Kincaid established himself on the global stage when he knocked out Inferno Pandaa in the opening round, ending Pandaa's five fight winning streak to become the undisputed, undefeated middleweight champion.

1 – Jed Knight (2-0)

2 – Raymond Reddington (1-0)

3 – Adam Holt (1-1)

4 – Inferno Pandaa (1-1)

5 – Justin James (1-0)

6 – Daniel Cohen (1-0)

7 – Marcus Browne (1-1)

8 – CJ Saaim (1-0)

9 – Nofurgay Jesus (1-0)

10 – Tom The Brit (1-0)

Light-heavyweight – 205 lbs

Champion: TBD

1 – Arnoldur Dimotroglu (2-0)

2 – Brandon Stark (2-0)

3 – Poohpoo Schrotums (1-1)

4 – Gerry Pounder (2-0)

5 – Darius Miles (1-1)

6 – Dudley Fraiser (1-0)

7 – Daniel St Cormier (1-1)

8 – Lawson Blackwood (1-0)

9 – Mick Carter (1-0)

10 –

Heavyweight – 265 lbs

1 – Broderick Brickstock (2-0)

2 – Capso Hapso (2-0)

3 – Ernie Balagtas (2-0)

4 – Sendou Kitano (1-0)

5 – Sylvester Ritter (1-1)

6 Richard Kenvinchen (1-0)

7 – Rancho Wildslap (2-1)

8 – Pillow Hands (1-1)

9 Sukro Lesmono (1-1)

10 Mario Scevola (1-0)

Super-heavyweight – 265+ lbs

Champion: Tarton McFukur

History: The mouth of the super-heavyweight division, Tarton McFukur is the president of his own fan club. He came in to the Bravado Productions super-heavyweight division talking a big game, with big demands during the initial negotiations; it was believed that he would talk himself into a position in which humiliation was the only possible outcome. However, Tarton has proven himself to be an elite mixed martial artist time and again.

First, Tarton displayed the ability to adapt to various facets of a fight when he knocked out Jacob Frost on the feet during the opening round of the QFC tournament. Within Bravado Productions, Tarton has walked the walk and talked the talk; submission victories over Jack Johnson and Maple Heartoway have pushed his credibility to new heights, but it wasn't until he defeated Hollyfield Gomes to win the super-heavyweight championship that his stock went through the roof.

1 – Jerome Bland (2-0)

2 – Jack Johnson (1-1)

4 – Andrei Gonzales (1-0)

5 – JR Writer (1-0)

6 – Hollyfield Gomes (2-1)

7 – Jimmy Valmer (1-1)

8 Benjamin Baller (1-0)

9 – Calvin Jones (0-1)

10 – Maple Heartoway (0-1)

As you may be able to ascertain from viewing our top ten rankings, simply fighting is enough to get placed within the "top ten", as the public rankings does not register any fighters that have yet to compete within the company. This is why Mark Wahlberg is one of the top heavyweights in the history of the company, but has yet to be placed on this list.

Active Winning Streaks (3+ consecutive wins within BP)

Tarton McFukur (265+) (3-0) [9/14]

Reuben Kincaid (185) (3-0) [9/4]

Annal of Champions

Lightweight (155 lbs)

To Be Announced

Welterweight (170 lbs)

Manny Pacquaio - Reigning Champion, No Defenses (Next Fight: Evan Berget 9/25)

Middleweight (185 lbs)

Reuben Kincaid - Reigning Champion, No Defenses

Light-heavyweight (205 lbs)

To Be Announced

Heavyweight (265 lbs)

To Be Announced

Super-heavyweight (265+ lbs)

Tarton McFukur - Reigning Champion, No Defenses (Next Fight: TBA)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14680397645894.png

Brutus Benduover

First thing first.

Mr. Brufus Cupcake, if I were you I'd fire your manager for accepting this fight for you.

Your about to enter the cage for the last time, well, if you were smart that would be the case, but we know that you and smarts don't go together.

I mean just the fact you'll probably show up tomorrow just shows your smarts are a wee bit short.

Now on to a more pressing matter that goes against the Bravado staff.

Your calling tomorrow's card. Battle Of Brutes...I mean, WTF?

First off my name is BRUTUS not Brutes, so fix the damn spelling please!

And, where the hell is the battle? You calling this Cupcake I'm up against a battle?

Seriously, get your act together. The card should be simply called, BRUTUS!

We all know the only reason the Hard Knocks will be standing room only is because of me, BRUTUS!

And why such a small arena for my Bravado Debut? This should of been booked at the MMA Grand with a PPV.

• Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14680397645894.png

Brutus Benduover

Well, things did not go as planned tonight.

I want to congratulate Brufus Cupcake for his win tonight.

For those that decided to play bingo tonight rather than come to the Hard Knocks Arena let me tell you how this went down.

As I'm doing my walkout rocking to some Disturbed, I notice something odd in the cage.

As I get closer I notice a lot of laughter and I mean a lot of laughter and everyone is pointing at this object in the cage.

As I enter the cage I can see what they are laughing and pointing at and I got to be honest, I laughed a bit myself.

I mean, what the hell is this 6'3" blind squirrel doing in my cage, I mean WTF? I've got a fight coming up.

Well, I was informed that blind squirrel was Brufus Cupcake, my opponent.

Yep, it's true. Even a blind Squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

Now I'm off to help my little Bro get ready for his next fight, then back to training for me.

I pity the fool who enters the cage with me next time, they will be the ones paying for this loss.

• Downvote 1

Bravado 10: Ritter vs Wildslap was a mixed martial arts event held by Bravado Productions, in conjunction with the Kore Fight Nutrition [TG], Bravado Entertainment, and Sin City Bookies. This event took place on September 14, 2016 at The Palmtree arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Bravado 10: Ritter vs Wildslap – Official Review

[The Undercard]

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1471842509Bravado%20Placeholder_zpso79wma6m.png

(Heavyweight Division) Dale Cooper versus Siva Tavau

Round 1 Both fighters came out showing a great deal of respect and anticipation towards his opponent. Cooper finally shot in for a takedown attempt, and Tavau reversed his momentum, taking Cooper down, landing in half guard. Tavau postured up, working ground and pound from this dominant position. Cooper threatened with a kimura from the bottom, but Tavau defended well and resumed pounding away at Cooper. Tavau postured up once more, dropping a huge elbow on Cooper! Cooper turned to his side, covering his head where the elbow connected, and Tavau started landing strikes with impunity. The referee finally stepped in to stop the fight.

Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has called a stop to this contest at one minute and fifty-five seconds of round one, declaring the winner by TKO: Siva “The Samoan Legacy” Tavau!”

[Bout Aftermath: Siva Tavau's manager has been unresponsive, prompting Siva Tavau to be released from his contract. Dale Cooper was released from his management team, and thus released from his contract.]

(Heavyweight Division) Sydney Amazon versus Jacob Sertho

Round 1 Only competing with us to test himself in the sport of MMA, Sydney Amazon opened with a double leg takedown into half guard right away. The two fighters traded submission attempts from this awkward position; Amazon was content to maintain the position, prompting a referee standup.

Amazon scored another takedown into half guard, attempted to pass into mount, and started fighting for an arm triangle choke; Jacob Sertho defended himself well on all accounts. After a lull in the action, the referee stood the fighters back up for the second time. Sydney Amazon scored one final takedown to close out the round.

Round 2 – Sydney Amazon attempted a double leg takedown straight out of the gate, but Sertho saw him coming and stuffed it. However, on his second attempt, Amazon scored a takedown into side control. After pushing for the arm triangle choke, briefly, Sydney remained content to control the position, prompting the third ref' standup of the fight. Amazon immediately took Sertho down again, landing back in half guard.

After attempting and abandoning the arm triangle, Amazon began working for a kimura, before going for an awkward guillotine choke from the top position in half guard. The round ended with Sydney Amazon on top in half guard still.

Round 3 – Amazon scored with a takedown immediately in this round, but did nothing with it, prompting the fourth referee standup of the night. Amazon immediately took Sertho to the ground again, and the two fighters fought for position before Amazon opted to control from top guard. As the boos sounded in the halls of The Palmtree arena, the referee enacted the fifth standup of the night.

Amazon scored the final takedown of the fight, landing in guard. Amazon attempted to control, and Sertho scored a reversal into guard on top- just about the only successful offensive movement of the night for Sertho. Amazon attempted an arm triangle, but gave it up to retain the position. Sertho began working on an armbar from the top, switched to a sloppy forearm choke, but opted to maintain control instead. The round ended to the deep echoing sounds of a displeased audience.

Ladies and gentlemen, after three rounds we go to the judges scorecards for a decision. All three judges score the bout 30-27 for the winner by unanimous decision: Sydney “The Artisan” Amazon!”

[bout Aftermath: Sydney Amazon, who was making his professional debut, returned to Los Angeles to resume training. His future is unknown at this time. Jacob Sertho remains under contract with Bravado Productions but has no opponent, at the time of this writing.]

(Super-heavyweight Division) Frank Williams versus JR Writer

Round 1 JR Writer opened with a wide, swinging right to the body that missed before scoring a takedown into side control! From there, Writer fought for an arm triangle choke, a kimura, an armbar, and finally settled on the armlock kimura that forced submission from Williams.

Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has called a stop to this contest at one minute and forty-seven seconds of round number one, declaring the winner by tap out due to a kimura: JR Writer!”

[Bout Aftermath: JR Writer advanced his BP record to 1-0. He will face Droppa Cleveland on October 19th. Meanwhile, the management of Frank Williams has gone AWOL, and Williams has been released from his contract.]

(Heavyweight Division) Brock The Beast versus Demian Holm

Round 1 Both fighters rushed to the center of the cage. Demian Holm opened with a one-two combination that dropped Brock onto his backside! Brock climbed to his feet on rubbery legs, with blood pouring from his face, and Holm landed an uppercut that knocked The Beast out cold!

Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has called a stop to this bout five seconds into the very first round, declaring the winner by KNOCK OUT: Demian “Hands Of Stone” Holm!”

[Bout Aftermath: Demian Holm remains with Bravado Productions, although he currently has no opponent selected. After three fights, Bravado Productions regretfully parted ways with Brock The Beast.]

(Super-heavyweight Division) Frederick Darcy versus Droppa Cleveland

Round 1 Frederick Darcy opened with a sharp right cross to the jaw of Droppa Cleveland before darting out of range. Frederick tried to land a head kick, but Cleveland blocked the attack and fired back with a series of punches that were slipped and blocked by Darcy. Cleveland attempted another combination that missed. Darcy clinched up with Cleveland, and the two fighters traded short punches in the center of the ring. Cleveland landed a pair of hard uppercuts that opened an abrasion of the face of Darcy. Darcy started trying to pull guard, which was expected to be his trump card if he didn't like the way that things were going on the feet. Cleveland stayed upright and broke the clinch.

Cleveland got the better of a punching exchange, and pushed forward again and again with combinations that failed to land. Darcy attempted a double leg takedown, but Cleveland stuffed the attempt. An exchange of punches led nowhere, and Darcy shot on the legs of Cleveland. Droppa stuffed the attack and cracked Darcy with a right hand that dropped him! Darcy covered up as Droppa Cleveland hammered him with punches from the top position, forcing the referee to stop the fight.

Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has called a stop to this contest at three minutes and ten seconds of round number one, declaring the winner by TKO: Droppa Cleveland!”

[Bout Aftermath: Droppa Cleveland will face JR Writer on October 9th. Frederick Darcy is recovering from this bout but is expected to return as well.]

[Main Card]

(Light-heavyweight Division) Jackson Brown versus Poohpoo Schrohtums

Round 1 Schrohtums immediately shot in with a double leg takedown, landing in half guard! Schrohtums was working the short hammerfists; Brown attempted to push his way to freedom, but was stuck in the position. Schrohtums picked up the pace, landing ground and pound! Schrohtums postured up and started landing heavy shots on Brown! Schrohtums knocked him out cold with big shots from half guard!

Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has called a stop to this contest at thirty-seven seconds of round number one, declaring the winner by KNOCK OUT: PoohPoo Schrohums!”

[Bout Aftermath: Poohpoo Schrohtums will face Arnoldur Dimotroglu for the vacant light-heavyweight championship. Jackson Brown is on the sidelines with no opponent lined up yet.]

(Light-heavyweight Division) Gerry Pounder versus Mikhulti Banthisguyplease

Round 1 Gerry Pounder wasted no time, scoring a trip takedown into side control. Pounder went to work with ground and pound from the top position, and Banister seemed content to control from the bottom- which led to him eating shots. Pounder began working on an arm triangle choke at the one minute mark, and then an Americana one minute later, but to his credit, the cheater survived. Gerry Pounder submission spammed his way through the remainder of the round, but I'll forgive it this time due to the opponent. <3

Round 2 – Pounder shot in with a double leg takedown into guard, and Banister began working on some sort of choke from the bottom. Pounder passed easily into side control and went to work with ground and pound once more. Gerry Pounder attempted five submissions in this round, finally hyper extending the arm of Mikhailu Banister, forcing submission.

Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has called a stop to this contest at three minutes and fifty-nine seconds of round number two, declaring the winner by submission due to an armbar: Gerry “Get Some” Pounder!”

[Bout Aftermath: Undefeated Gerry Pounder will face undefeated Tini Lempa on October 2nd. Mikhailu Banister was taken out by arena security and beaten into unconsciousness; he was last seen with some vagrants rifling through his pockets and stealing his shoes.]

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160830200232brav.jpg(Super-heavyweight Division, Championship bout) Tarton McFukur versus Hollyfield Gomes

Round 1 Tarton McFukur opened with a wild swinging punching combination that missed and Gomes attempted a counter takedown that flopped. Gomes attempted another takedown, and McFukur pushed him against the cage. Gomes attempted to pull guard, blocked some punches from “The Mouth”, and then successfully pulled guard with a lot of time to go in the round. McFukur worked to pass the guard; Gomes locked in a triangle choke, but McFukur picked him up and slammed Gomes to the floor, breaking open the submission.

McFukur remained content to control from the top position and Gomes slipped into half guard. McFukur passed into side control before passing into mount! McFukur began working to take the back of Gomes, while Hollyfield attempted to advance position. During a brief scramble, McFukur took Gomes' back, and simply controlled for the remaining thirty seconds.

Round 2 – Both fighters attempted to score the first takedown of this round, and McFukur landed some punches on the feet, keeping Gomes at bay. McFukur scored a takedown into the guard of Hollyfield Gomes before advancing into half guard.

McFukur was content to control, and Gomes began working for submissions from the bottom. During a lull in the action, Gomes took a deep breath before going back into the submission attempts. McFukur slipped into mount! Gomes attempted to climb back to his feet, and McFukur took his back once more! With McFukur latched onto his back, Hollyfield Gomes turned into the guard of McFukur, bringing himself to the top position!

McFukur reversed immediately, rolling into side control on top! McFukur executed a knee-on-belly slide into mount, controlling out the final seconds of the round.

Round 3 – McFukur threw some wild punches to start this round, but landed with little as Gomes was attempting to time his punches to land a takedown. McFukur landed a hard right to the midsection of Gomes, but was brought to the ground, with Gomes on top in side control! Gomes took a deep breath and stalled in this position, briefly. Gomes began submission spamming a bit, looking for the finish from this top position. McFukur worked his way back into half guard, and finally full guard.

Hollyfield Gomes spent the remainder of the round submission spamming to no avail.

Round 4 – McFukur came out swinging, circling away from the lunging takedown attempts of Gomes. McFukur cracked Gomes with a straight right that busted him open, then with a one-two combination. McFukur landed with punches to the body before dropping Gomes with a three punch combination! McFukur backed away, allowing Gomes to stand, and went to work with more punches up close! Gomes was in big trouble with four minutes to go in the round.

McFukur's aggression cost him the position, as Gomes countered a missed punch, scoring a takedown into guard. Gomes went for a leg lock, but McFukur rolled into guard on top. Gomes submission spammed his way into another disappointing lost round.

Round 5 – McFukur came out swinging, looking to end this fight on the feet, but Gomes took him down once more, landing in half guard. From this position, Gomes submission spammed his way through the first three minutes, before McFukur got to full guard, and reversed into guard on top! McFukur slid into half guard, and then into side control, before mounting! McFukur pulled a little lay and pray as Gomes submission spammed until the end of the final round.

Ladies and gentlemen, after five rounds we go to the judges scorecards for a decision. All three judges score the bout 50-45 for the winner by unanimous decision... and NEW undisputed Bravado Productions Super-heavyweight Champion: Tarton “The Death Star” McFukur!”

[Bout Aftermath: Tarton McFukur's first title defense will come against the venerable Jerome Bland on October 9th. Hollyfield Gomes will face Jack Johnson on the same card.]

[Co-Main Event]

(Light-heavyweight Division) Daniel St Cormier versus Princess Penny

Round 1 Princess Penny scored a lightning fast flash knockdown with a crisp one-two combination on the button! St Cormier was hurt badly just two seconds in! Penny pushed forward, cracking him with a left hook as Cormier clambered to his feet!

Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has called a stop to this contest five seconds into the very first round, declaring the winner by knock out: Princess Penny!”

[Bout Aftermath: Princess Penny was cut from Bravado Productions, following this fight. Daniel St Cormier will meet Ray Jay Ray, the man with the unique nickname, on October 5th.]

[Main Event]

(Heavyweight Division) Sylvester Ritter versus Rancho Wildslap

Round 1 Sylvester Ritter opened with crisp, straight punches on the outside, backing Wildslap up immediately. Rancho Wildslap fought for takedown attempts, finally securing a double leg into guard one minute into the fight. Ritter attempted to reverse, and Wildslap passed into side control. Wildslap postured up with ground and pound, and Ritter rolled into side control on top! Ritter escaped to his feet, and landed punches on Wildslap once more. The remainder of this round was dominated by Sylvester Ritter's excellent sprawl n brawl technique.

Round 2 – After three minutes of Sylvester Ritter putting on a boxing clinic, he scored a double leg takedown into half guard, but immediately returned to his feet. Ritter was landing heavy punches, as well as kicks to the leg of Wildslap, simply beating him up at a distance. Wildslap managed to clinch, and began working for a takedown against the cage, but Ritter escaped the position and circled away.

Ritter landed heavy punches on Wildslap before taking him down, landing in guard to close out the round.

Round 3 – Ritter opened with crisp boxing on the feet; two minutes in, Ritter rocked Wildslap with a combination, but Wildslap stayed on his feet. A bewildered Rancho Wildslap covered up with his back to the cage as Sylvester Ritter poured on punches in bunches, clocking him with an uppercut that dropped Wildslap to the floor! Ritter jumped into mount and finished with ground and pound.

Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has stopped this contest at two minutes and twenty-eight seconds of round number three, declaring the winner by TKO: Sylvester “Junkyard Dog” Ritter!”

[Bout Aftermath: Originally, Rancho Wildslap was in line to fight for the vacant heavyweight title; instead, Sylvester Ritter will meet the winner of Chip Chocolate v Robert Diggs, should he be interested in such a fight when the time comes.

Rancho Wildslap will face Sendou Kitano on October 5th.]

• Upvote 3

After Action Report

Welterweight – 170 lbs

Champion: Manny Pacquaio (2-0)

History: Making his pro debut during the fifth season of The Island, Manny Pacquaio established himself as a top contender during his tenure with the Rumble On The Rock: The Island promotion. Following his return to the main land, Manny was quickly signed to Bravado Productions; he quickly made a name for himself with a domination over James Kicker. However, the young Muay Thai striker from The Philippines truly solidified himself as a top talent when he defeated Jonath Masvidal in a back-and-forth brawl to win the welterweight championship.

1 – Lucio Gracie (1-0)

2 – Mladen Tomasevic (2-1)

3 – Eric Jackson (2-0)

4 – Van Jones (1-0)

5 Jon Snitch (1-1)

6 – Jonath Masvidal (1-1)

7 – Chris Lovelair (1-0)

8 – Hyman Krustofski (1-1)

9 – Casey Ryback (1-0)

10 – Mircea Lucarescu (1-0)

Honorable Mention: Timur Pugin (Idle, but a trusted manager-- he won't be removed from the roster altogether)

Middleweight – 185 lbs

History: Despite being known for his Muay Thai prowess, Reuben Kincaid first appeared on the scene when he competed in the 9th installment of the TWGC grappling tournament. Finding little success there, Reuben set his sights on professional mixed martial arts. Tearing his way through the rankings of the Vale Tudo Fight Club, Reuben was distraught when the company closed its doors. Luckily, Reuben was immediately approached by Bravado Productions, where he has proven himself to be one of the greatest middleweights of the modern era.

Reuben made his promotional debut at Bravado 1, where he knocked out BJ Penn in the co-main event. A second round stoppage over Marcus Browne at Bravado 5 established Reuben as the inarguable top contender for the inaugural championship. At Bravado 8, Reuben Kincaid established himself on the global stage when he knocked out Inferno Pandaa in the opening round, ending Pandaa's five fight winning streak to become the undisputed, undefeated middleweight champion.

1 – Jed Knight (2-0)

3 – Adam Holt (1-1)

4 – Inferno Pandaa (1-1)

5 – Justin James (1-0)

6 – Daniel Cohen (1-0)

7 – Marcus Browne (1-1)

8 – CJ Saaim (1-0)

9 – Nofurgay Jesus (1-0)

10 – Tom The Brit (1-0)

2 – Brandon Stark (2-0)

4 – Gerry Pounder (2-0)

5 – Darius Miles (1-1)

6 – Dudley Fraiser (1-0)

9 – Mick Carter (1-0)

10 –

Heavyweight – 265 lbs

1 – Broderick Brickstock (2-0)

2 – Capso Hapso (2-0)

3 – Huel Babineaux (1-0)

4 – Sendou Kitano (1-0)

5 – Sylvester Ritter (1-1)

6 Pillow Hands (2-1)

7 – Richard Kenvinchen (1-0)

8 – Rancho Wildslap (2-1)

9 Sukro Lesmono (1-1)

10 Mario Scevola (1-0)

Champion: Tarton McFukur

History: The mouth of the super-heavyweight division, Tarton McFukur is the president of his own fan club. He came in to the Bravado Productions super-heavyweight division talking a big game, with big demands during the initial negotiations; it was believed that he would talk himself into a position in which humiliation was the only possible outcome. However, Tarton has proven himself to be an elite mixed martial artist time and again.

First, Tarton displayed the ability to adapt to various facets of a fight when he knocked out Jacob Frost on the feet during the opening round of the QFC tournament. Within Bravado Productions, Tarton has walked the walk and talked the talk; submission victories over Jack Johnson and Maple Heartoway have pushed his credibility to new heights, but it wasn't until he defeated Hollyfield Gomes to win the super-heavyweight championship that his stock went through the roof.

1 – Jerome Bland (2-0)

2 – Jack Johnson (1-1)

5 – JR Writer (1-0)

7 – Jimmy Valmer (1-1)

8 Benjamin Baller (1-0)

9 – Calvin Jones (0-1)

As you may be able to ascertain from viewing our top ten rankings, simply fighting is enough to get placed within the "top ten", as the public rankings does not register any fighters that have yet to compete within the company. This is why Mark Wahlberg is one of the top heavyweights in the history of the company, but has yet to be placed on this list.

Annal of Champions

Lightweight (155 lbs)

To Be Announced

Welterweight (170 lbs)

Manny Pacquaio - Reigning Champion, No Defenses (Next Fight: Evan Berget 9/25)

Middleweight (185 lbs)

To Be Announced

Heavyweight (265 lbs)

To Be Announced

Tarton McFukur - Reigning Champion, No Defenses (Next Fight: Jerome Bland 10/9)

• Upvote 1

Awesome review/rankings update. I love it when orgs go the extra mile to produce interesting stuff like this. Nice work!

What ^^ said ;)

Going the extra mile shows the dedication Marcus has. Bravado will go a long way for sure.

• Downvote 1

So, before I post the preview for Bravado 13, I want to give an apology and a statement: I've been very busy with real life complications, and haven't had adequate time to do any quality writing as a result. I sat down today and wrote out a main card preview for our upcoming event, and will be reviewing it when I get home again this evening. Thank you all for your patience during this rough patch.

Bravado 13: Moors vs Kopp is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by Bravado Productions. This event will take place on September 25, 2016, at The Parisian arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

[Prologue]

The dawn of the lightweight division is finally upon us. Promotional newcomers Hugh Moors and Steven Kopp will headline this card in a fight to determine who will go on to claim the vacant lightweight championship.

In the co-main event, Mark Wahlberg makes his long awaited heavyweight debut as he takes on the unstoppable catch wrestler Heath Herring.

And, finally, Manny Pacquaio will make his first bid to defend the welterweight championship as he faces submission ace and former Casino Fight Nights champion Evan Berget.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1474583077bravado13.jpg

[The Main Card]

http://i.imgur.com/Efc4MiS.jpg

(Welterweight Division) Chris Lovelair (4-2) (1-0 BP) versus James Kicker (4-5) (0-2 BP)

Chris Lovelair is a Muay Thai striker from Austin, Texas. Currently a resident of Las Vegas, Nevada, Chris trains out of the public Tayne's 4d3d3d3 Gym.

Chris made his MMA debut during Season 5 of The Island; he fought all of his Island bouts in the local QFC arena, accumulating a record of 3-1 during that time, with two victories over Harry Lee, and a knockout win over Peter Hammond. Chris was invited to the season finale tournament, where he was stopped by Kintarou Ooe.

In his mainland debut, Chris was signed to Bravado Productions, where he faced Flatbush Diaz at Bravado 5. Lovelair dominated Diaz from inside the clinch, battering him with knees en route to a stoppage victory.

James Kicker is a Greco Roman wrestler from London, England. Currently living in Las Vegas, Nevada, James trains alongside Chris Lovelair over at Tayne's 4d3d3d3 Gym.

James, like many Bravado fighters, fought during the fifth season of The Island. James was a regular in the ROTR promotion, where he went on an incredible four fight winning streak, with a notable victory over Bob Wakosky. His final two fights with ROTR were both to Teiden Ritari, the reigning welterweight champion, who he was bested by on two occasions; why the rematch was booked is beyond me.

James Kicker fought in the season finale tournament, dropping a unanimous decision to Pippo Zippo, before signing with Bravado Productions. Within BP, James has fought a who's who of devastating strikers: first, he faced future champion Manny Pacquaio, where he dropped a second consecutive unanimous decision; then, James was knocked out by Hyman Krustofski.

On a five fight losing streak for the first time in his career, James needs this victory badly to stay relevant within the welterweight division.

http://i.imgur.com/0lu2xwb.jpg

(Lightweight Division) Kai Yamaguchi (5-1) (0-0 BP) versus Bonerz McGee (5-2) (1-0 BP)

Kai Yamaguchi is a Japanese powerhouse kick boxer from Okinawa. Currently living in Las Vegas, this former world champion currently trains out of The Zoo, a private MMA gym.

Kai made his MMA debut at Havoc: Gony 1.1, taking on Peter Redfield, a wrestler with vastly improved kick boxing. The two were completely even, as the fight transitioned in and out of the clinch, with both fighters having their moments in these exchanges. Kai Yamaguchi walked away with a narrow unanimous decision. In his final bout with Havoc, Kai faced submission specialist Riff McGee, who would score an early takedown en route to a rear naked choke victory.

After a change of management, Kai Yamaguchi signed a one fight contract with the StrikeForce Union. Kai was paired up with Muay Thai striker Marvin Le Tourniquet, who was making his professional debut. The entirety of the bout would take place on the feet, with both fighters landing blows. The experience of Yamaguchi would prove to be an asset, as he countered his way into a left hook that stopped Le Tourniquet.

Following his victory over Tourniquet, Kai Yamaguchi was signed to Casino Fight Nights, where he knocked out Dennis Bermuda at CFN 5. Kai returned at Casino Champions, taking on Uryan Hall for the vacant title. Hall would prove to be no match for Yamaguchi, who would walk away with the title. The two would be paired up for an immediate rematch, due to the negligence of CFN's management; although Hall would survive to the third round, the final result would be the same.

Bonerz McGee is a Muay Thai kick boxer from Philadelphia that currently lives in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, where he trains out of the private Hey Steves Fight Shack gym.

Bonerz fought his earliest fights in the QFC arena, to unfavorable results; he was paired up with Michael Bizping in his professional debut, and would fall into a first round submission. Bonerz would retire from QFC action with a record of 2-2, before signing with the Canadian based CEFC promotion.

In his CEFC debut, Bonerz was paired up with Jiu-Jitsu purple belt Joey Troublefield, who would prove to simply be no match for the heavy handed McGee on the feet. Next, Bonerz faced the toughest fight of his career when he met Jan Olov Hermansson, an extremely well rounded Jiu-Jitsu black belt. McGee would dominate all three rounds of the contest, while scoring a knockdown in the second round to secure a coveted 10-8 round as well.

Following his tenure with CEFC, Bonerz McGee was signed to Bravado Productions; Bonerz made his debut at Bravado 7, taking on veteran welterweight Mirko Pezzulla. The majority of the bout would take place in the clinch, with Bonerz badly hurting Mirko early in the bout, en route to finishing Pezzulla with an uppercut against the cage.

Following his Bravado debut, Bonerz McGee was re-signed to the newly formed lightweight division.

http://i.imgur.com/4qJROoA.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160830200232brav.jpg(Welterweight Division, Championship bout) Evan Berget (3-0) (0-0 BP) versus Manny Pacquaio© (5-2) (2-0 BP)

Evan Berget is a durable catch wrestler and undefeated mixed martial arts fighter. Originally from Nordkapp, Norway, Evan currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. Currently undergoing no training, Evan is a heavy fan favorite due to his tenure with Casino Fight Nights; making his debut against the talkative Brody Macbeth, Evan proved his dominance with a thirty-eight second triangle choke victory.

Evan submitted Greco Roman wrestler Floki Gustafsson at CFN 5, catching Floki with his patented triangle choke. And, most recently, Evan was paired up with heavy handed brawler Las Vagueness for the CFN welterweight championship. The two undefeated warriors met in the center of the cage, with Berget ducking under a looping punch from Vagueness, using his momentum to drag the champion to the floor. Berget pounded on Vagueness with ground and pound from mount, before Vagueness reversed into guard on top. Berget wasted no time into sweeping back to the top. Berget nullified the submission attempts of his white belt opponent (who is notorious for not setting his sliders, or so we hear). Berget poured on ground and pound before finishing Vagueness with an Americana to claim the welterweight championship.

When Casino Fight Nights finally closed its doors, as we all knew that it would, Evan Berget was quickly picked up by Bravado Productions. Due to being in the right place, at the right time, with the right resume, Evan is being given the first shot at Manny Pacquaio's newly minted championship belt.

Manny Pacquaio is a Muay Thai stylist from General Santos City, Philippines. Currently living in Las Vegas, Nevada, Manny trains out of the Bi-Polar Asylum, a public MMA gym.

Manny made his MMA debut in the QFC arena, getting strangled by Peter North Hammond, a BJJ purple belt. Hammond would score a takedown early to secure the submission victory in the opening round. Despite this bleak beginning, Manny was signed to the ROTR promotion, making his debut against Danny Rand, a brawler from New York. Pacquaio would dominate from within the clinch, hammering Rand against the cage en route to the stoppage victory.

Next, Manny put on a nearly identical performance against Jason Gevonez, a young freestyle fighter from Brazil. In his fourth pro fight, which would be his final bout with the ROTR promotion, Manny was paired up with well rounded slugger Bob Wakosky. Wakosky would score an early takedown against Pacquaio, and threaten with submissions. Manny survived the ground assaults and dominated from within the clinch en route to a unanimous decision victory.

Manny competed in the Season 5 finale tournament, but was stopped early by Tobious Khan in the opening round of the tourney.

Following his tenure on The Island, Manny was signed to Bravado Productions, making his debut at Bravado 4. His opponent was James Kicker, a hard hitting Greco stylist. Manny would happily fight in the clinch against the Greco man, while Kicker wanted to bring the fight to the ground at all costs. In the end, Pacquaio would walk away with the decision victory, and would go on to face Jonath Masvidal for the vacant championship.

In what has become one of the most beloved fights in the history of Bravado Productions, Pacquaio and Masvidal traded blows in and out of the clinch. Pacquaio nearly went down from a one-two combination, instead turning around to score the stoppage victory over Masvidal in the opening minutes of the fight.

[A closer look]

(Evan Berget)

Started Fighting At: 18

Record: 3-0

Knockouts: 0

Submissions: 3

Heat: Three fight winning streak.

Bravado Record: 0-0

Total Opponent Record: 12-4

Division Ranking: N/A

Style: Catch Wrestling

Accolades or Accomplishments:

-Former Casino Fight Nights Welterweight Champion (No Defenses)

-Submission of the Night

-Undefeated

-Three Fight Winning Streak

(Manny Pacquaio)

Started Fighting At: 25

Record: 5-2

Knockouts: 3

Submissions: 0

Heat: Coming off of two victories.

Bravado Record: 2-0

Total Opponent Record: 25-30

Division Ranking: Champion

Style: Muay Thai

-Reigning Bravado Productions Welterweight Champion (No Defenses)

-Knockout of the Night (x1)

-Fight of the Night (x1)

http://i.imgur.com/UEIXzIg.jpg

(Heavyweight Division) Heath Herring (8-7) (0-0 BP) versus Mark Wahlberg (9-5) (0-0 BP)

Heath Herring is a catch wrestler from Waco, Texas that currently lives in New York, New York, where he is currently undergoing absolutely no professional training.

Heath began his mixed martial arts career during Season 5 of The Island, where he was a familiar face in the Island FC promotion. Heath made his fighting debut at Island FC 2, taking on Ryan Hunt, a heavy handed brawler from Melbourne, Australia. Hunt would surprise Herring with his power, dropping him with a right hand in the early seconds of the fight. Herring would come back with a takedown into half guard, and a battle for position would ensue. Herring would, in the end, win the bout with his ground and pound, but would remember that flash knockdown for years after.

Heath would suffer from his first career setback when he faced Pierre Valjean, another heavy handed pugilist. Valjean would dominate the fight, keeping Herring at bay with the jab before cracking him with a right hand to the temple. Herring went down, but survived a moment longer before being put away a left hook.

Heath Herring would win his next three bouts, submitting Admir Lichsteiner and Horacio Santos, as well as scoring a TKO stoppage over Wooden Stick. Unfortunately, Herring would only fight three more times with Island FC, and would only find victory in one of those appearances, while suffering back-to-back knockout losses along the way.

Heath made an appearance at HI 55, where he was promptly knocked unconscious by Nick Edmund. With his back against the wall, Herring returned to Island FC, dropping a unanimous decision to Michael Campion before knocking out Ulrich Holworth. The strength of this victory granted Herring a shot at Theodore Thundercunt for the heavyweight championship; the bout went as expected, with Thundercunt scoring a first minute knockout to retain the title.

Herring would submit Alexey Karasev in the finale tournament, but would be removed from contention when he faced the legendary Papa Shango.

In his most recent bout, which took place at UB8: Minor Threat, Heath faced BJJ blue belt Boipelo Chibuzo Ihejirika. Herring would score an early takedown and hurt Ihejirika with ground and pound; after surviving a triangle choke attempt, Herring pounded the man until the ringside doctor stopped the bout due to a cut on the face of Ihejirika.

Mark Wahlberg is a kick boxer from Boston, Massachusetts. Currently living in Las Vegas, Nevada, Mark trains out of The Iron Palace, a public MMA gym.

Mark, like his opponent here, started his MMA career during Season 5 of The Island, in the Island FC heavyweight division. Mark burst onto the scene in a frenzy, knocking out Admir Lichsteiner, Little Tow, and Julian Day in dramatic fashion, winning “of the night honors” two times along the way. At the Island FC event titled Skull ISLAND, Mark faced heavy handed Horacio Santos. Wahlberg would trade blows with Santos for the first minute of the fight, but Santos would force a clinch situation, exploiting an early weakness in Wahlberg. Santos hammered Wahlberg with shots against the cage, knocking him out with an uppercut midway through the opening round, causing the first defeat of Mark's career.

Mark returned to face Kirill Koltsov at IFC Challengers, knocking Koltsov out cold with a brutal series of strikes. Mark faced Ogre Treestump at IFC Challengers 2, and would go on to knock Treestump out with a head kick in the opening round.

Mark fought his final fight with Island FC at the Top Dog event, taking on the heavy handed slugger and two time Island FC heavyweight champion Otis Whittaker, who wasted no time in clinching with Wahlberg, taking him into the deeper waters of the opening round, before finishing him with punches against the cage.

Mark Wahlberg made his Highland Island debut at Highland Island World 4, knocking out Alfredo Sausalito in the opening round. Next, Mark faced current Bravado super-heavyweight and notorious kick boxer Azadshatru Singh. The two would have their moments during fierce striking exchanges in the center of the cage, but Singh would land with his panted head kick, before stopping Wahlberg with follow-up strikes.

For his final appearance with Highland Island, Mark Wahlberg was paired up with Zee Snore, a very popular and very dangerous striker. Snore dominated the bout en route to finishing Wahlberg in the second round.

With the fifth season of The Island coming to a close, Mark competed in the finale tournament, knocking out Renny Martin, Cherokee Wolfbreath, and Keola Fatu en route to the quarter-finals, where he was stopped by eventual runner-up Voljin Ulfzaar.

Following his tenure on The Island, Mark was signed by Bravado Productions. Despite all of the high expectations surrounding Wahlberg's Bravado debut, he wouldn't be signed to face a specific opponent until he changed management teams in late August.

[A closer look]

(Heath Herring)

Record: 8-7

Knockouts: 4

Submissions: 4

Heat: Coming off of a victory.

Total Opponent Record: 100-56-1

Style: Catch Wrestling, Boxing

-Former Island Combat Heavyweight Champion (No Defenses)

-Fight of the Night (x2)

-Submission of the Night (x1)

(Mark Wahlberg)

Record: 9-5

Knockouts: 7

Heat: Coming off of a loss.

Total Opponent Record: 100-49-1

Style: Kick Boxing

-The Island S5 Season Finale Tournament: Quarter-Finalist

-Fight of the Night (x3)

http://i.imgur.com/7nvdXGG.jpg

(Lightweight Division) Hugh Moors (5-1) (0-0 BP) versus Steven Kopp (5-1) (0-0 BP)

Hugh Moors is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt and kick boxer. Reports of his home location are sketchy, although Hugh is rumored to be from Afghanistan. Hugh Moors currently lives in New York, New York, where he trains out of The Cooker, a private MMA gym.

Hugh made his MMA debut at Havoc: GONY 1.1, where he faced clinch fighter Kaensak Payakaroon. While Payakaroon attempted to clinch, Moors remained on the outside, leading to a sloppy brawl in which both fighters were landing shots. Payakaroon cracked Moors with a right hand that dropped him to the floor; Moors fought back to his feet but went down on another right hand, forcing the stoppage.

Next, Hugh faced catch wrestler Nobby Kovacs; this time, Moors opened up with his striking, pushing forward with heavy punches and kicks; Kovacs attempted to defend, and keep pace with the aggressive striker, but went down on an uppercut.

When Hugh Moors was paired up with Dragon Snjaric, it was, at the time, considered to be a monumental mismatch; Snjaric was considered years ahead of Moors in pure striking, and was expected to recreate the Payakaroon fight all over again. Snjaric clinched with Moors early; Moors pulled guard and caught the boxer with an armbar very early into the match, shocking the MMA world. Moors put on a near identical performance against Irish brawler Dennis Page Jr and German kick boxer Alfred Haas.

With his Havoc Career coming to a close, Hugh signed a one fight contract with Primal Combat; his debut dance partner would be Joseph Hughs, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt and improving kick boxer. Hughes scored with a double leg takedown into guard almost immediately in the fight, and a scramble for position ensued. Hughes attempted to land with some elbows, but almost fell into an armbar. As the scramble for position continued, Moors threw up his legs and locked in the fight ending triangle choke to secure the victory.

Steven “The King Reaper” Kopp is a former collegiate wrestler from New York, New York; he currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the Roosters Coop, a public MMA gym. To compliment his ground and pound style, Steven has a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Steven Kopp started his mixed martial arts career at King of the Beach's KOTB C S5: LW-Semi-Finals event- which is one of the longest event names that I have personally typed out so far. At this event, Steven faced Mauricio Abelha, a Jiu-Jitsu brown belt. The opening round between the two grapplers was actually pretty even, with Steven scoring the only takedown, and both men reversing to the top position and attempting to finish at various times. In the second round, with Abelha starting to fade, Kopp pushed the pace with ground and pound, forcing a referee stoppage in under a minute.

Next, Steven Kopp faced Vitor Nogueira, a Muay Thai stylist; Kopp would score a first second takedown and go to work with his ground and pound attack. Aside from a kimura attempt from the bottom, Nogueira was helpless to the assault of his opponent, eventually succumbing to the damage near the end of the first round.

In his next bout, Kopp would face Jiu-Jitsu brown belt and future Primal Combat featherweight champion Andre Soares. Despite having an arguable disadvantage on the ground, Kopp would dive into half guard and immediately go to work with ground and pound. In this instance, however, his aggression would cost him; Soares proved why he was one of the best in the world when he caught Kopp in a triangle choke and forced submission.

Steven Kopp made his final appearance with KOTB in a match against slugger Alex Rivera, who would prove to be a tough opponent despite having very little in the way of finishing ability. Rivera's greatest strength was his well rounded skill set, which he used to surprise Kopp with a takedown one minute into the fight. Kopp would eventually stall to a referee standup and score a takedown of his own, finishing with ground and pound, but Rivera proved that he was more than just another quick opponent on the journey of Steven Kopp.

Steven Kopp would take a sabbatical to improve his overall arsenal in the cage; this would prove to be his lengthiest break to date. Just as fans began to write off the career of “The King Reaper”, he returned for a two fight contract with GENERATION, appearing at G #22 DUFU vs FORD. His opponent was Jay Van Clief, an undefeated brawler from Brazil. Kopp would dominate the early goings with his wrestling, but Van Clief would prove to be a credible defensive force off of his back, reversing to the top and escaping to his feet. Kopp scored another takedown, this time finishing with ground and pound.

In his final fight with GENERATION, Steven Kopp faced Nameless Fighter. No, that's not me insulting him: that was his registered name. Despite his name, or lack of one, Nameless was an extremely dangerous and heavy handed boxing stylist and former New Blood FC featherweight champion. Kopp would win his biggest fight to date as he qucikly dismantled Fighter, surviving his early onslought to score a takedown into side control. From there, it was only a matter of time, as Kopp softened Fighter up with ground and pound en route to the finish.

[A closer look]

(Hugh Moors)

Started Fighting At: 18

Record: 5-1

Knockouts: 1

Submissions: 4

Heat: Five fight winning streak.

Total Opponent Record: 19-22

Style: Kick Boxing, BJJ

-Submission of the Night (x1)

-Five Fight Winning Streak

(Steven Kopp)

Record: 5-1

Knockouts: 5

Heat: Three fight winning streak.

Total Opponent Record: 31-24

Style: Wrestling

-Three Fight Winning Streak

• Upvote 3

Bravado 13: Moors vs Kopp is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by Bravado Productions, in conjunction with Kore Fight Nutrition [TG], Bravado Entertainment, and the Vendetta alliance. This event took place on September 25, 2016 at The Parisian casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1474583077bravado13.jpg

[The Prelims]

http://i.imgur.com/gmK7DvB.jpg

(Welterweight Division) Ray Donovan versus Marus Ray

Round 1 Marus Ray came out swinging, and Donovan slipped the punches. Ray shot for a takedown and landed in guard on top, but Donovan used the cage to climb back to his feet. Ray pulled guard, and a lengthy period of inactivity ensued. Donovan opted to control, and Ray waited for a mistake in order to advance position.

Ray attempted a triangle choke, which created a transition; Ray used the scramble to reverse to the top position. Donovan attempted a sloppy triangle choke, but Ray defended it. Ray opened up with ground and pound, but Donovan reversed to guard on top. After another scramble ensued, Ray reversed to the top once again. Ray advanced to side control, and opened up with ground and pound. Donovan seemed to be at a loss, as Ray pushed the pace. Ray pushed for a kimura and forced the tap. Marus Ray def. Ray Donovan via Submission (Kimura) at 4:40 of round 1.

http://i.imgur.com/WdlCaN3.jpg

(Lightweight Division) Otavio Martins versus Remy Jacquard

Round 1 The entirety of this round was a high pace kick boxing match. Martins was landing crisp, sharp punches on the face of Jacquard, landing almost with impunity. Martins did go for a pair of takedowns, but Jacquard remained upright.

Jacquard, meanwhile, was attempting to counter his way through this round, but was eating more shots than he was landing.

Round 2 – This round was a near repeat of the first round; Martins was landing strikes at a higher pace as Jacquard attempted to counter. As this round progressed, Jacquard began to take control by landing the harder shots, backing Martins up. The leg kicks of Jacquard began to take their toll, slowing Martins noticeably midway through this round.

Suddenly, as Martins lunged forward with a looping left hand, Jacquard responded with a right hand that rocked Martins! Martins almost went down, and started firing back punches on rubbery legs. Jacquard pushed forward, showing signs of aggression, backing Martins against the cage. Jacquard cracked Martin with an uppercut, dropping him against the cage! Jacquard poured on more strikes, and Martin simply covered up, until the referee stepped in to stop the fight! Remy Jacquard def. Otavio Martins via TKO (Strikes) at 2:24 of round 2.

[The Undercard]

http://i.imgur.com/0jCVcva.jpg

(Lightweight Division) Nate Johnson versus Baron Diaz

Round 1 Johnson came out pumping the jab, and Diaz slipped under, attempting a right hand that missed. Johnson attempted to clinch up with Diaz, and Diaz shot in for a takedown, landing in half guard. Baron Diaz started landing ground and pound, and Johnson reversed to the top position, landing in guard on top! Diaz pushed free, climbing to his feet, before tripping Johnson back to the ground, landing in guard on top!

For several minutes, Baron Diaz remained on top, landing hard ground and pound against a trapped Johnson. Diaz began to slow down, stopping the assault take a breather, and the referee stood both men back up. Diaz pushed forward with punches, and Johnson seemed to be nearly out on his feet; Diaz shot in for a takedown into guard once more. Diaz landed short punches from guard, forcing another referee standup. Diaz landed some ground and pound, but the referee eventually stood them back up. With seconds remaining on the clock, Johnson took a deep breath, seeming a bit worn out, and Diaz shot for a final takedown, finishing the round in guard, landing ground and pound.

Round 2 – Diaz was landing some shots on the feet, and Johnson was firing punches back, but not landing. Diaz shot for a takedown, landing in guard on top; as Diaz landed ground and pound, Johnson reversed to guard on top. Johnson stalled, landing the occasional elbow, until the referee stood the fighters up a minute in.

Diaz landed some punches before taking Johnson back to the ground, landing in side control. Diaz held out for the remaining two and a half minutes, dropping elbows from side control, until the round ended.

Round 3 – Diaz came out working the jab, and Johnson just stood, eating the shots. Diaz shot for a takedown, landing in guard; Diaz was landing ground and pound from this position, but seemed to be tiring out now as well. Diaz stalled in guard, and the referee stood the fighters up. Johnson attempted a leg kick, and Diaz attempted a right hand; neither landed.

Diaz landed a takedown into half guard. Diaz laid in half guard, landing short punches until the referee stood the fighters up. Diaz put on a striking clinic, now, cracking Johnson at will. Johnson actually attempted a desperation takedown, but Diaz slid to the side and cracked Johnson with a left hand on the button. Diaz shot for a takedown, landing in half guard; Johnson slipped back to full guard, and the fighters remained in this position until the final buzzer sounded. Baron Diaz def. Nate Johnson via Unanimous Decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26).

http://i.imgur.com/4mpY6P6.jpg

(Heavyweight Division) War Dawg versus Capso Hapso

Round 1 War Dawg came out of the gate swinging aggressively; Capso Hapso responded with a left to the body, as he worked to slip the punches. Dawg cracked Hapso with a glancing right hand; Hapso wiped his face as blood leaked from his eye. A big punching exchange ended in both fighters getting cracked on the button. Dawg picked up the pace, landing punches in bunches, and Hapso began to slow, although he did land a lunging right hand on Dawg.

War Dawg responded by clinching, pushing Hapso against the cage. Dawg began working uppercuts and hook punches, and Hapso pushed to slow down the pace of the fight. Hapso broke the clinch and Dawg cracked him with a shot to the ribs on the separation. Dawg landed another stiff shot to the body before landing a jab.

Dawg clinched once more, and Hapso attempted to go blow-for-blow with punches. Dawg seemed to be getting the better of the shots, including a big right hand that snapped back the head of Hapso; Hapso's eye was leaking more blood as this round came to a close.

Round 2 – War Dawg opened with shots to the body. A striking exchange produced no clear victor, and Dawg attempted a looping right hand; Hapso ducked under and landed a right hand on the button. Dawg attempted to clinch, and Hapso cracked him with a right hand that backed Dawg up. War Dawg landed a lead uppercut. Hapso attempted to come back with a body shot, and Dawg cracked him with a right on the button.

One minute in, Capso Hapso was getting the worse of these exchanges. War Dawg landed a body kick, a right hand, and an uppercut; Capso Hapso's knees buckled, and War Dawg pushed forward with punches! Dawg landed a big right hand, and Capso Hapso collapsed, completely unconscious! War Dawg def. Capso Hapso via KO (Punch) at 1:30 of round 2.

http://i.imgur.com/3A7lEgn.jpg

(Heavyweight Division) Broderick Brickstock versus Mickey Darmody

Round 1 Broderick Brickstock came out swinging against the heavy handed Mickey Darmody. Darmody landed a stiff uppercut, a left straight, and a left hook. Brickstock slipped a jab attempted with a left hook of his own, and a cut formed under the eye of Darmody. Mickey Darmody tasted the power of Brickstock and didn't like it; he attempted to clinch immediately, and Brickstock avoided it. Darmody was hot in chase, looking to clinch, and Brickstock circled away. Brickstock attempted some punches, and Darmody avoided them all.

Darmody landed a one-two combination and then stepped back to take a deep breath. Brickstock, sensing the hesitation, landed a huge right hand, followed by a left! Darmody was pushed back against the cage, seemingly out on his feet! Brickstock landed another big right hand and Darmody fell to the canvas face first, out cold! Brickstock celebrated with his corner, having won arguably the biggest fight of his career! Broderick Brickstock def. Mickey Darmody via KO (Strikes) at 0:52 of round 1.

• Upvote 1

[The Main Card]

http://i.imgur.com/aHz3iLR.jpg

(Welterweight Division) Chris Lovelair versus James Kicker

Round 1 Chris Lovelair opened by trying to clinch, and ate a shot to the body from James Kicker. Lovelair clinched, and Kicker attempted to score a takedown against the cage; Lovelair was attempting to strike. Kicker broke the clinch and the remainder of the round was a kick boxing bout that Kicker got the better of.

Round 2 – Lovelair attempted a switch kick out of the gate, and James Kicker responded with a looping left hand. Kicker pushed forward with punches, and Lovelair covered up under the assault. One minute in, Lovelair clinched, landing shots to the body, and Kicker responded with a left hand before breaking the clinch.

Lovelair got the better of a punching exchange and the two took turns trading punches in the center of the cage. The remaining three minutes were a back and forth war as the two fighters exchanged punches, going blow-for-blow.

Round 3 – Lovelair opened with a pair of crisp jabs, followed by a hard body shot. Kicker was playing the defensive game in this round, looking to slip punches and counter. Kicker avoided the jab, side stepped a body shot, and responded with a left hook on the button. Kicker pushed forward with a jab to the head, a jab to the body, and attempted a lunging right hand that missed.

Kicker blocked a leg kick, landed a jab, a cross, and finished his combination with a left hook to the liver of Lovelair. Chris Lovelair was rocked! Both fighters paused to take a deep breath. James Kicker landed a right hook to the body of Lovelair, followed by a jab to the face. Lovelair took a step back, and Kicker landed a lunging haymaker of a right hand that dropped Lovelair to his back! Kicker jumped into full mount and pounded away at Lovelair with punches until the referee jumped in to stop the fight! James Kicker def. Chris Lovelair via TKO (Strikes) at 1:55 of round 3.

http://i.imgur.com/8CynFj3.jpg

(Lightweight Division) Kai Yamaguchi versus Bonerz McGee

Round 1 Bonerz McGee opened with a right cross that glanced across the face of Kai Yamaguchi. McGee attempted a low kick, but McGee checked the kick. As the opening round progressed, Yamaguchi began playing a heavy counter-game, firing off shots and making McGee miss. Yamaguchi clinched up, and the two traded short punches to the head and body. McGee managed to push Yamaguchi against the cage, and started working his midsection over with punishing body shots. This change in fortunes prompted Yamaguchi to break the clinch; McGee landed an immediate right cross on the separation, followed by a double leg takedown into guard.

Yamaguchi immediately bucked his hips and escaped, jumping back to his feet. McGee pushed forward now, more aggressive with his attacks, but Yamaguchi fired back with punches of his own. McGee landed a jab, followed by a jab-cross combination, busting open a cut on the nose of Yamaguchi. The two traded punches, and Yamaguchi clinched once again. The two traded blows in the clinch as the round came to a close.

Round 2 – Yamaguchi came out strong in this round, landing punches and kicks; McGee fired back with shots of his own. One minute into the round, both men were landing hard shots; the audience was on its feet as the pendulum of momentum swung back and forth with each new exchange of strikes. Two minutes in, Yamaguchi had all but stopped pushing, as fatigue began to set in.

Yamaguchi clinched, briefly, and the two fighters exchanged wildly in the center of the cage once more. McGee shot in for a takedown, landing in guard on top. McGee controlled for several minutes, landing ground and pound from guard, until Yamaguchi reversed into guard on top.

Kai Yamaguchi sat in guard, working to control the position, and Bonerz McGee reached up and squeezed on a guillotine choke. Yamaguchi attempted to defend the choke, and appeared to be getting free, but tapped out to avoid blacking out! Bonerz McGee def. Kai Yamaguchi via Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 4:21 of round 2.

http://i.imgur.com/CWeFgPy.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160830200232brav.jpg(Welterweight Division, Championship bout) Evan Berget versus Manny Pacquaio©

Round 1 The Welterweight Champion, Manny Pacquaio, opened with a left hook, but Evan Berget, the former Casino Fight Nights champion, ducked under. Pacman pushed forward with left hook after left hook, but Berget swiftly avoided each shot.

Evan Berget landed the first flush punch of the fight: a swift jab that snapped back the head of Manny Pacquaio. Manny pushed forward with looping punches, looking to steal back the momentum of the fight, and Evan shot in for a takedown; Pacquaio stuffed the attempt and the two fighters reset.

Manny came forward, looking to load up with a strike, and Evan Berget scored a takedown into side control. Evan Berget exploded into the mount position and went to work with heavy ground and pound immediately, posturing up and dropping elbows. Manny attempted to defend from the attack, but was helpless to the assault of the former CFN champion. Pacquaio was rocked by a series of elbows, and Berget postured up with punches! The referee finally jumped in, pulling Evan off of Manny to stop the fight. Evan Berget def. Manny Pacquaio via TKO (Strikes) at 3:55 of round 1 to become the NEW Undisputed Bravado Productions Welterweight Champion of the World! Evan Berget has unified the Casino Fight Nights and Bravado Productions welterweight titles.

http://i.imgur.com/Mzapj7W.jpg

(Heavyweight Division) Heath Herring versus Mark Wahlberg

Round 1 Mark Wahlberg opened with a leg kick, followed by a left hand to the body of Heath Herring. Herring shot in for a takedown, but Mark stuffed the attempt and landed another leg kick. Herring pushed forward, looking to wrestle, and Mark cracked him with a counter-right, busting open a cut on Herring's face.

Herring scored a power double into the guard of Wahlberg. Herring started working for some sort of submission from guard, but Wahlberg defended it well. Herring passed into half guard, and started landing with ground and pound. Wahlberg spent the next four minutes trying to get back to guard, but Heath Herring controlled well, and continued pounding on Wahlberg with ground and pound.

Round 2 – Mark Wahlberg opened with a body shot, attempted a head kick that missed, and instead landed a body kick. Wahlberg landed a right hand on the button, then another, then a shot to the body of Herring. Heath attempted a takedown, but Mark stuffed the attempt with ease.

Herring attempted again and again to score with a double leg takedown, but Mark Wahlberg easily stuffed each attempt while landing punches on the outside. As Herring began to tire out, Wahlberg pushed forward, landing with ease! Heath Herring went down under the pressure of the attack, and the referee jumped on top of him as Wahlberg poured on shots! Mark Wahlberg def. Heath Herring via TKO (Strikes) at 1:57 of round 2.

http://i.imgur.com/lvlrlpz.jpg

(Lightweight Division) Hugh Moors versus Steven Kopp

Round 1 Steven Kopp opened with an overhand right that cracked Hugh Moors on the button! Steven Kopp shot in with a double leg takedown, landing in half guard on top. Steven Kopp started dropping elbows on Moors, and Moors attempted a weak kimura from the bottom.

Steven Kopp went to work with ground and pound, punishing Moors with punches and elbows from above. Moors fought, fruitlessly, to escape the position, and was rocked by elbows from Kopp. The round came to a close with Kopp dropping bombs on Moors.

Round 2 – Steven Kopp opened this round with a dramatic spinning back fist that nearly put Moors down- to his credit, Hugh Moors stayed on his feet. Kopp attempted a takedown, but Moors stayed on his feet, this time. Both fighters attempted leg kicks, but both were defending well. As Kopp attempted one more leg kick, Moors cracked him with a hook on the temple.

Moors rushed forward, looking to clinch; Kopp would attempt takedowns with his back to the cage, but Moors kept the fight upright, landing punches on the inside. The remainder of the round would be spent in the clinch, where Hugh Moors dominated.

Round 3 Aside from some punch attempts early on, Steven Kopp was all but helpless as this round progressed. Hugh Moors clinched seconds into the round and hammered Kopp against the cage with punches from all angles. As Kopp began to wear out, Hugh Moors pushed the pace against the cage, landing shots at will by the final minutes. Hugh Moors def. Steven Kopp via Unanimous Decision (28-27, 28-27, 28-27).

[Prologue]

A few musings to note, before I begin writing out the after action report:

1) Kai Yamaguchi brought his own championship border; if he comes into a championship fight, his pre-fight avatar is going to look stunning.

2) At lightweight, Steven Kopp fought Hugh Moors... Kopp lost the fight and left the division, while Hugh Moors went on temporary sabbatical to continue his martial arts training.

Fight of the Night: Bonerz McGee versus Kai Yamaguchi

Submission of the Night: Bonerz McGee

Knockout of the Night: Broderick Brickstock

Lightweight 155 lbs

Champion:

History:

1 - Hugh Moors (1-0)

2 - Bonerz McGee (1-0)

3 - Remy Jacquard (1-0)

4 - Steven Kopp (0-1)

5 - Baron Diaz (1-0)

Welterweight – 170 lbs

Champion: Evan Berget (1-0)

History: Evan Berget made his mixed martial arts debut at CFN 1, where he submitted Brody Macbeth with a first round triangle choke. Evan followed it up with a submission over Floki Gustafsson to earn a shot at the championship. Evan's first shot at a champion's gold came against Las Vagueness; Berget would go on to submit Vagueness with a first round Americana. At Bravado 13, Evan defeated Manny Pacquaio to unify the CFN and BP championships.

1 - Lucio Gracie (1-0)

2 - Manny Pacquaio (2-1)

3 - Mladen Tomasevic (2-1)

4 - Eric Jackson (2-0)

5 - Van Jones (1-0)

6 - Jon Snitch (1-1)

7 - Jonath Masvidal (1-1)

8 - Chris Lovelair (1-0)

9 - Hyman Krustofski (1-1)

10 - James Kicker (1-2)

Honorable Mention: Timur Pugin (Idle, but a trusted manager-- he won't be removed from the roster altogether)

Middleweight – 185 lbs

1 – Jed Knight (2-0)

3 – Adam Holt (1-1)

4 – Inferno Pandaa (1-1)

5 – Justin James (1-0)

6 – Daniel Cohen (1-0)

7 – Marcus Browne (1-1)

8 – CJ Saaim (1-0)

9 – Nofurgay Jesus (1-0)

10 – Tom The Brit (1-0)

2 – Brandon Stark (2-0)

4 – Gerry Pounder (2-0)

5 – Darius Miles (1-1)

6 – Dudley Fraiser (1-0)

9 – Mick Carter (1-0)

10 –

Heavyweight – 265 lbs

1 – Broderick Brickstock (3-0)

2 – Huel Babineaux (1-0)

3 – Sendou Kitano (1-0)

4 – Sylvester Ritter (1-1)

5 – War Dawg (1-0)

6 Pillow Hands (2-1)

7 – Mark Wahlberg (1-0)

8 – Capso Hapso (2-1)

9 Richard Kenvinchen (1-0)

10 Rancho Wildslap (2-1)

Champion: Tarton McFukur (3-0)

1 – Jerome Bland (2-0)

2 – Jack Johnson (1-1)

5 – JR Writer (1-0)

7 – Jimmy Valmer (1-1)

8 Benjamin Baller (1-0)

9 – Calvin Jones (0-1)

Broderick Brickstock (265) (3-0) [10/16]

Annal of Champions

Lightweight (155 lbs)

To Be Announced

Welterweight (170 lbs)

Evan Berget - Reigning Champion, No Defenses (Next Fight: Van Jones 10/16)

Manny Pacquaio - Former Champion, No Defenses

Middleweight (185 lbs)

To Be Announced

Heavyweight (265 lbs)

To Be Announced

Tarton McFukur - Reigning Champion, No Defenses (Next Fight: Jerome Bland 10/9)

• Upvote 2

Bravado 14: Gracie vs Masvidal is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by Bravado Productions, in conjunction with Kore Fight Nutrition [TG], Bravado Entertainment, and the Vendetta alliance. This event took place on September 28, 2016 at The Parisian casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.

[The Prelims]

http://i.imgur.com/T2f4aG3.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Mister Fighter (0-1) (0-0 BP) versus Troy Anselmo (1-0-1) (0-0-1 BP)

Mister Fighter is a Muay Thai kick boxer from Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the private LOD: Top Team gym. Mister Fighter made his MMA debut at Stomp-a-thon 69, a GAMMA affiliate. His opponent was Thom Epicosuarez, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt and former amateur wrestler. Epicosuaruez scored an immediate takedown, seconds into the fight, submitting Fighter with a rear naked choke.

Troy “The Anvil” Anselmo is a former professional boxer from Los Angeles, California, where he trains out of the private OO gym. Troy made his MMA debut in the local QFC arena, where he faced wrestling stylist Dash Reveal. The fight would take place entirely on the feet, with Dash trying to bring the fight to the ground, but being unable to make it happen. In the end, a hard left from Anselmo would put Reveal down for the count, and followup strikes would stop the fight.

http://i.imgur.com/544jzIk.jpg

(Light-heavyweight Division) Jack Durgin (0-0) (0-0 BP) versus Dudley Fraiser #6 LHW (1-1) (1-1 BP)

Saucy” Jack Durgin is a mixed martial artist from Maine, although he currently lives in New York, New York, where he trains out of Midnight MMA, a public gym. According to tapes that have been sent in to the Bravado offices, Jack is capable of punching, kicking, and grappling effectively, although his main style seems to revolve around striking.

Dudley “Canadian Mounty” Fraiser is a full time Canadian mounty that has fallen in love with the sport of mixed martial arts in his spare time. Dudley is known primarily for his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, in which he holds a blue belt. Originally from Canada, Dudley currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the private Vegas Campania gym. Dudley Fraiser is currently ranked at #6 in the Bravado Productions light-heavyweight division.

Dudley made his MMA debut at Bravado 3, taking on Johny Monemonic, a Las Vegas native and brash brawler. Dudley made short work of Monemonic, taking him down and submitting him with an armbar in the opening round. Dudley returned to the cage at Bravado 7, taking on Muay Thai specialist Budo Rei Jr. Fraiser, known primarily for his Judo style takedowns, ran into trouble when he clinched with Rei, looking for his usual style of grappling, but ran into the heavy punches and elbows of the striker. In the end, Dudley Fraiser would sustain a bad cut over his right eye, ending the fight perhaps prematurely.

[The Undercard]

http://i.imgur.com/j7DUpd9.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Raymond Reddington #2 MW (6-5) (1-0 BP) versus Raine Lovelair (7-3) (0-0 BP)

Blacklist” Raymond Reddington is an Australian pugilist, that was born and raised in Sydney. Currently a Las Vegas resident, Raymond trains out of the gym that his management owns: Rabid Dog, a public MMA gym. Raymond Reddington is currently ranked at number two in the Bravado Productions middleweight division.

Raymond Reddington is known primarily for his technical boxing ability, but he has a very underrated ground game as well; Raymond holds a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Raymond made his MMA debut in a QFC welterweight tournament; his opponent in the first round was Hans Erikson, an explosive freestyle wrestler from Stockholm Sweden. Despite having a slight size advantage, Reddington would find himself trapped beneath the wrestler, eating ground and pound. After several moments of unanswered strikes, the referee stopped the bout.

After determining that the weight cut had hindered him rather than helped him during his debut, Raymond Reddington made the decision to move up to middleweight. Despite coming off of an unsuccessful debut, Raymond was contracted by the Australian based Sydney Fighting Club. With his first two fights within the promotion ending in brutal failures, the fortunes of Reddington looked less than hopeful; however, a first round knockout over current Bravado contender Daniel Cohen staved off the talks of retirement.

Raymond would lose his next bout, which came against Jacob Connor Kenway, but would rebound with back-to-back victories over Brett Hilgers and John Jackson, respectively. Raymond slugged it out with Hakuna Matata, but would come out on the wrong side of a knockout punch. Reddington would go on to fight twice more within the Sydney Fight Club, besting Alberto Lopez in a judge's decision, and stopping Frederic Regal in the second round of their meeting.

Most recently, Raymond Reddington signed with Bravado Productions; he made his promotional debut against former Sovereignty light-heavyweight champion and submission specialist Joyo Kumlakar. Reddington would go on to survive multiple takedown attempts en route to knocking Kumlakar out cold.

Raine Lovelair is a wrestler from Austin, Texas, that currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the public Rabid Dog gym. Raine utilizes a mixture of heavy wrestling and technical boxing to overcome opponents, wherever the fight may take place.

Raine fought his earliest three bouts within the local QFC arena, scoring three straight stoppages due to his ground and pound. Undefeated across three fights, Raine was signed to the GAMMA Stomp-a-thon promotion, where he faced Thomas Lee in his promotional debut. Lee was a technical wizard on the ground, and an experienced Jiu-Jitsu purple belt. Raine fought the only way that he knew how: he dove into the guard of Lee and began pounding away with punches and elbows. This strategy would lead to his first professional loss, as he submitted to a triangle choke in the opening round.

Raine returned for the GBS Fight Night 1, stopping Fartrell Cluggins in the opening round. Next, Raine faced current Bravado prospect Ryan Del Oeste, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt. Much like in his meeting with Lee, Lovelair would dive into the guard of Oeste and fall into a submission. Raine would lose one more bout, suffering a second round TKO to Deontay Hunter.

Raine would finish out his GAMMA career on the heels of three straight victories, defeating Mickey Sullivan, Kendall Grove, and Thiago Dos Santos, respectively.

http://i.imgur.com/hKuwIRU.jpg

(Heavyweight Division) Sukro Lesmono (8-7) (1-1 BP) versus Daniel Jacobs (1-1) (0-1 BP)

Sukro Lesmono is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt; originally from Yogyakarta, Indonesia, Sukro currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the public Better Alternative gym.

Sukro made his MMA in the QFC arena during the fifth season of The Island. After winning four of his first five fights via first round submission, Sukro Lesmono was signed to a two fight contract with the Highland Challenge promotion. He made his promotional debut at Highland Challenge 37, taking on Ivan Spinolio, a heavy handed boxing stylist. Sukro was hurt early from the punches of Spinolio, and would be caught by a punching combination, and knocked unconscious. In his second bout with the company, Sukro faced brawler Kyle Broflovsky. After struggling in the opening round, Sukro would come back to score an early takedown in the second, catching Kyle in a kimura to force submission.

Back in the winning ways, Sukro Lesmono returned for three bouts within the QFC arena, scoring one submission win, but losing two bouts along the way. Next, Sukro was signed to the Sovereignty promotion; after submitting Jackson Stewart, Sukro was defeated twice by Don Masino.

Following his brief tenure with Sovereignty, Sukro Lesmono was signed by Bravado Productions. Sukro made his debut against Broderick Brickstock at Bravado 3. Although Sukro Lesmono would enjoy a few brief moments of success, Broderick would take over the fight in the second round, scoring takedowns of his own while hammering Lesmono with punches from all angles. Brickstock caught him with a one-two combination, followed by another series of punches that knocked Lesmono out cold.

In his most recent bout, Sukro Lesmono faced brawler Tim Ortiz at Bravado 7. Lesmono would struggle to grapple with the much larger Ortiz, but would pull out a come from behind victory with a submission late in the second round.

Daniel Jacobs is a heavy handed brawler from Los Angeles, California. Daniel does not currently train, which would normally confuse this writer- but, Daniel's management has been idle for quite a while, so Daniel is on the chopping block as this event rolls around.

http://i.imgur.com/1CoLx0s.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Daniel Cohen #6 MW (5-7-1) (1-0 BP) versus CJ Saaim #8 MW (6-3) (1-0 BP)

Daniel “Decaf” Cohen is an experienced Muay Thai striker from Atlanta, Georgia. Currently a resident of Sydney, Australia, Daniel trains out of the public Golden Child Gym. Daniel Cohen is currently ranked at #6 in the Bravado Productions middleweight division.

Daniel Cohen made his MMA debut in the QFC arena, fighting to a draw against Boris Thomas. Next, Daniel was signed to the Sydney Fighting Club; out of nine fights, Daniel would go on to win two times. Despite the impressive losing streak stretching across the middle of his resume, Daniel would leave SFC with a unanimous decision victory over Brett Hilgers.

Back on the free agent market, Daniel returned to the QFC arena, knocking out Myles Dawson and defeating Donny Bag via unanimous decision. On a three fight winning streak for the first time in his career, Daniel was signed to Bravado Productions.

Daniel Cohen made his promotional debut at Bravado 3, where he faced Willie Glee, an undefeated freestyle wrestler. Daniel would go on to defeat Glee via last round TKO due to strikes.

Caveman” CJ Saaim is a catch wrestler with a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. CJ was born in Livingston, Scotland, although he currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of El Tico's Academy, a public MMA gym.

CJ Saaim made his MMA debut in the New York Beat Down promotion, where he faced Mike Paige, a brawler from Brooklyn. Although Saaim would hold his own in the early goings, he would ultimately fall victim to the punching power of Paige early into the second round. Although he would win one of his three bouts with the NYBD, CJ would find himself unemployed at the end of his contractual obligations with the company.

CJ began taking fights within the QFC arena; his submission prowess would make him a formidable opponent within the regional scene, and word of CJ's exploits quickly reached the Bravado talent scouts. With a QFC record of 4-1, CJ Saaim was signed to Bravado Productions. CJ faced Shuta Kurota at Bravado 5, dominating with his wrestling en route to a second round submission victory.

• Upvote 1

I really appreciate all this writing. It definitely makes this whole thing far more enjoyable.

Agree. Marcus puts in a lot of time in not only his org but his write-ups are awesome. Puts his own touch to the reviews that make them his own.

• Downvote 1

So, I was very close to finishing this preview, but I had to run some errands. I resolved myself to finish this preview before completing the review of the event, which actually got weird as I reviewed the top two fights knowing their outcomes. Oh, the joy of promoting a fight where you know which fighter had just finished beating the snot out of the other.

The review will be completed tomorrow, along with the "of the night" bonuses and post-event report. However, I will say that this was our biggest event to date, with an all time attendance record of nearly five thousand fans, and an event rating that blew all of our past efforts out of the water with ease. Bravado 14 is an historic event that could not have gone so well without the fighters that participated in this endeavor. I hope that my review tomorrow will reflect my level of gratitude appropriately.

[The Main Card]

http://i.imgur.com/O4TreCY.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Ryan Del Oeste (5-1) (0-0 BP) versus Jed Knight #1 MW (3-0) (2-0 BP)

Ryan “WestSide” Del Oeste is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner with a brown belt in the art. This Illinois native currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the public Westside Martial Arts gym.

Long before he considered competing as a mixed martial artist, Ryan was known in the Jiu-Jitsu community as a stout competitor. He made an appearance at TWGC 8, where he faced Samak Tiyapairat, a world class Jiu-Jitsu purple belt; ultimately, Del Oeste went on to lose the competitive bout via judge's decision.

Nearly a year later, Ryan was signed to the GAMMA Stomp-a-thon, making his promotional debut at Stomp-a-thon 46, taking on Holly Shiet, a brawler from the UK. Midway through the opening round, Oeste pulled guard, locking in a fight ending triangle choke to bring home the win. Next, Ryan faced current Bravado contender Raine Lovelair, who is known for his excellent wrestling ability. Lovelair would control the grappling until midway through the first round, when Oeste locked in an armbar from the bottom, forcing the tap.

Ryan fought at GBS Fight Night 3, taking on heavy handed boxer Kevin Wheelock. Ryan would struggle to overcome the punching ability of Wheelock in the opening round, but would score a takedown into side control mere moments into the second round, before pushing for an Americana. Next, Ryan faced Marius Wieneke; known for having a tremendous fighting ability that he never really showed in the cage, Marius wasted no time in proving his detractors correct. Marius scored an immediate takedown into the half guard of Del Oeste, before falling into a knee bar from the brown belt.

Ryan Del Oeste faced defeated for the first time in his career when he faced future Primal Combat world champion Deontay Hunter, who was known for his tremendous punching power and well rounded skill set. Del Oeste would have his moments of success in the early goings of the bout, but would eventually fall victim to a beating in the clinch from Hunter.

In his most recent bout, Ryan faced Donald Chartier, a brawler from Ohio. Although Chartier would enjoy an early advantage on the feet, Del Oeste scored the inevitable takedown into half guard, and took back every point that was lost en route to the submission victory.

Jed “Jedi” Knight is an undefeated mixed martial artist and former professional boxer. Born and raised in Miami, Florida, Jed currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the exclusive Wreckshop training facility. Jed Knight is currently ranked at #1 in the Bravado Productions middleweight division.

Jed made his MMA debut in the QFC arena, knocking out Jiu-Jitsu blue belt Hansov Fyre, who would retire from active competition due to the beating he received in this bout. Jed changed management teams and was promptly signed by Bravado Productions.

Jed's promotional debut came at Bravado 3, when he scored a second round knockout over former amateur wrestler Jason Dee Penn. Jed Knight returned for Bravado 6, where he faced Frank Miller, a Jiu-Jitsu purple belt and experienced wrestler. Miller would score a takedown early in the round, and seemed to be well on his way to securing a submission victory, but Knight would escape to his feet, landing heavy punches with frightening speed, before knocking Miller would with a knee.

http://i.imgur.com/fvoldZm.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Kane Arona (4-1) (0-0 BP) versus Nofurgay Jesus #9 MW (7-3) (1-0 BP)

Kane Arona is a well rounded former professional boxer that has adapted a high level ground game, but it seems to be heavily focused on defense rather than offense. Born and raised in Pango, Vanuatu, Kane currently lives in Los Angeles, California, where he trains at the private Convicted – Redemption MMA gym.

Kane Arona tested himself in the sport of mixed martial arts by taking a fight in the QFC arena; his opponent was Sean Cox, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt. Cox would score two takedowns en route to securing a rear naked choke to force the tap.

Kane Arona wouldn't compete again for nearly a year; when he returned, Kane was signed to the DC Fighting promotion. In his promotional debut, Kane was paired up with Jiu-Jitsu blue belt Rory McDonald. Arona would make short work of McDonald, and would immediately call for a rematch with another newly acquired fighter, and the only man to defeat him: Sean Cox. Kane Arona came into this fight as a heavy underdog; meanwhile, Sean Cox was beaming with confidence in his belief that history would repeat itself, and that he would once again submit Arona in the cage. Arona would make short work of Cox, stuffing every takedown attempt and making him pay; as the punches landed began to accumulate, the confidence of Kane swelled to new heights, and Arona began to push forward with punches in bunches. In less than a minute, Sean Cox fell before the fury of Kane Arona.

Next, Kane was paired up with Jiu-Jitsu purple belt Martin Adams; notorious for brawling to get inside, Adams was rightfully pegged as a heavy underdog, although he would nearly secure a submission as the first round ended. In the second round, Arona put on a striking clinic en route to becoming the first man to knock Martins clean out.

In his most recent bout, Kane Arona was paired up with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt Taz Barry, who was considered to be the biggest test for the young Arona. Taz Barry came out like a man possessed, taking Arona to the ground and working for a submission that never came. The second round, however, belonged to the boxer, as Arona exacted his revenge punch by punch en route to knocking Barry unconscious.

Nofurgay “Soldier Of God” Jesus is, first and foremost, homage to a hilariously confused quote by current UFC middleweight contender Yoel Romero, when he allegedly stated “no forget Jesus”. His accent made people think he stated something about “no for gay Jesus”, and here we are. Honestly, Yoel appears thick enough in the head that I could go either way on this one.

Anyways, Nofurgay Jesus is a world class wrestling stylist that has incorporated other styles into his arsenal to make him a very dangerous fighter: he holds a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, but it appears to be primarily for defense, and his boxing has improved leaps and bounds since his professional debut last year. Nofurgay was born and raised in Havana Cuba, although he currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the Westside Martial Arts academy alongside Bravado contenders Chip Chocolate, Jon Snitch, and Ryan Del Oeste. Nofurgay is currently ranked at #9 in the Bravado Productions middleweight division.

Nofurgay started his mixed martial arts career in an MMA promotion that you can't knock, known as HUSSLE.mma. In his pro debut, Nofurgay would go the distance against former HUSSLE.mma middleweight champion Ryu Matsumoto, who was known for his ferocious ground and pound attack. After scoring a first round stoppage over Hemfsford Jowars, an experienced Jiu-Jitsu player, Nofurgay found himself prematurely thrust into the championship picture of his division.

At Hustle #1, an event name that gives away zero ability to determine the value of the event, relative to any other event held by the promotion, Nofurgay Jesus faced Tyrone Boone. Tyrone was the former Cobra Fighting Championship Brazil middleweight champion, the reigning HUSTLE.mma middleweight champion, as well as a former two time middleweight title challenger in New Eera Xtreme MMA. This bout would prove to be too early for Jesus, who would go down from a head kick, and Boone would retire undefeated with the belt.

Nofurgay would struggle throughout his next three bouts. After defeating Johny Wilson in the last fight in his HUSTLE.mma career, Nofurgay would be stopped in back-to-back fights with Cyril Westlake and David McFadden respectively. This chain of events brought him to competing within Las Vegas, as he was signed to Sovereignty.

Nofurgay fought twice for Sovereignty, knocking out Stefan Struve and James Dean in short order. When the promotion closed its doors, Nofurgay took a quick fight in the regional scene of Nevada, knocking out Tom Jane.

On a three fight winning streak, Nofurgay was signed to Bravado Productions; in his promotional debut, he faced BJ Penn at Bravado 5, knocking him out in under two minutes.

http://i.imgur.com/7GXtM19.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Joyo Kumlakar (9-6) (0-2 BP) versus Adam Holt #3 MW (5-2-1) (1-1 BP)

Joyo “J-Kum” Kumlakar is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt and former Sovereignty light-heavyweight champion. Joyo Kumlakar was born in Yogya, Indonesia, but he currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the Better Alternative public gym.

Joyo fought his earliest bouts in the GAMMA Stomp-a-thon, where he accrued a record of 3-1, establishing himself as a legitimate submission threat. However, when his GAMMA contract came to a close, Joyo opted to fight in the regional circuit for the majority of 2016; times were tough, and Joyo came out on the losing side as frequently as he was on the winning side, walking away with a 50% winning record.

Joyo returned to the big show when he was signed by Sovereignty. Due to the obscure matchmaking procedures of Sovereignty, Joyo Kumlakar faced the same opponent in both of his fights, before the company closed its doors in July. In back-to-back showings, Kumlakar faced Jackson Brown, a dangerous opponent, albeit a bit outmatched by the grappling of his opponent. In the unnecessary immediate rematch, Joyo Kumlakar secured the Sovereignty light-heavyweight championship.

As fate would have it, the promotion promptly closed its doors shortly thereafter, and Joyo was contracted by Bravado Productions. In his promotional debut, Joyo was paired up with future middleweight title contender Inferno Pandaa, but was promptly defeated via first round TKO.

Adam “Tower” Holt is the number three ranked fighter within the Bravado Productions middleweight division. Adam is an extremely heavy handed brawler from Spydeberg, Norway, who currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the private LOD: Black Label gym.

Adam made an unspectacular debut showing in the world of MMA, taking on catch wrestler Alec Norris in the QFC arena; a bout that Holt lost via unanimous decision. Despite the loss, Holt was signed to the Sydney Fighting Club, where he faced Rocky Rendulic, a tricky wrestling stylist and Jiu-Jitsu blue belt. Holt, a regular Jiu-Jitsu trainee, also held a blue belt in the sport, and was ready to go to the ground with Rendluc. In the end, the judges would score the bout a perfect draw, and an immediate rematch was booked. This time, Adam Holt walked away with a unanimous decision victory.

Adam Holt would return to the cage against constant jobber Andrew Tran, knocking the man out as expected within the second round. Next, Holt was paired up with Bryce Fellows, another Jiu-Jitsu stylist on a losing streak; Holt made short work of Fellows, knocking him out within the opening round.

History has an interesting way of shaping our story line; Holt's fighting career held a routine complication that stemmed from Holt simply not pulling the trigger against opponents that he should crush. This reliably led to Holt being a late starter, giving up rounds to opponents that he should quickly finish with his skill set. The Jackson Brash fight was another example of this: Brash, a brawler that trained in Muay Thai, took Holt into the second round, because it took the man five minutes to awaken into his true, dominant form, and claim the victory that was rightfully his.

Following his time with the Sydney Fighting Club, Adam Holt took some time away from active competition, training in his aggression above all else. By the time that Holt was signed to Bravado Productions, he was ready to start his next fight with a bang, and finish the opponent in the opening round. Unfortunately, this unstoppable force ran into an immovable object by the name of Marcus Browne. At Bravado 1, Holt faced Browne, and he started the fight with all of the aggression that a fight trainer could hope for. Holt hit Browne with every strike that he knew how to throw, battering the man bloody at a distance, against the cage, everywhere. Marcus Browne didn't appear to belong in the same cage as Holt for thirteen minutes. Around that time, a bewildered Adam Holt stepped back and took a long, deep breath, exhausted from the furious assault that he had been delivering unto his opponent. Marcus Browne siezed the opportunity, pushing forward with punches for the first time in the fight, showing signs of life that had long since been given up on by the judges. When Marcus Browne caught Holt with a four punch combination and dropped him to the canvas, nobody was more shocked than Adam Holt, who vowed to fight more intelligently in his next bout.

http://i.imgur.com/FK5jVK6.jpg

(Light-heavyweight Division) Polite Efficient (15-4) (0-0 BP) versus Karl Marx (4-1) (0-0 BP)

Polite “As I Am” Efficient is a high level Greco Roman wrestler and Jiu-Jitsu blue belt and popular fighter from Season 5 of The Island. Polite is the former two time Highland Island light-heavyweight champion, and a quarter-finalist from the finale tournament. Polite Efficient is a lifelong Las Vegas resident, and he currently trains out of the exclusive Serenity's Fury gym owned by his management.

Polite Efficient started his MMA career with a successful QFC bout, stopping Chad Zawadzki via TKO due to a cut; this would become a trademark of Efficient, as he heavily favored throwing elbows in the clinch.

Polite was immediately signed to Highland Island, where he defeated three consecutive opponents via doctor's stoppage due to bleeding opponents. At HI13, Efficient challenged reigning light-heavyweight champion Skip Gordon for the title. The entirety of the fight would take place in the clinch, with both fighters taking turns dominating the other based on who had his back to the fence. In the end, the three judges couldn't agree on the exact scoring, but unanimously decided that Skip Gordon would retain his title.

Far from dismayed by the turn of events, Polite Efficient returned to his winning ways, defeating Judo Brazil via first round TKO (Cut). In the interim, Skip Gordon was defeated, his title stolen from him. A rematch was booked between Efficient and Gordon, and the two would once again resume their battle in the clinch. This time, Gordon went down from an uppercut, and submitted to strikes rather than sustain more damage.

Based on the strength of his performance, Polite Efficient was paired up with Kyle Long, aka the man who defeated the man that submitted Skip Gordon for the title. Once again, Polite Efficient found himself heading into the fifth round of a championship fight, but the complexion of the match was completely new for Polite: he was winning all four rounds, this time. Polite Efficient battered the reigning champion with punches at a distance, knocking Kyle Long out just twenty-five seconds into the final round.

The championship run of Polite Efficient was legendary: Rich Piana, Jen Seng, Mercy Myers, and Darth Sidious all fell before the might of the reigning light-heavyweight champion. However, in his fifth attempt to defend the title, Polite Efficient was caught with a flash knockdown from Ding Dong, and lost the title when he was found to not be intelligently defending himself from follow-up strikes. An immediate rematch was booked, and Polite Efficient would avenge the only stoppage loss in his professional career when he knocked out Ding Dong to reclaim his title. The good times would soon end, as Efficient promptly lost the title to Alonzo Harris.

Polite Efficient was invited to participate in the finale tournament, where he made short work of Mark Lewin, Martyn Ford, and Kaleva Vettenvranta en route to the quarter-finals, where he was stopped by Uzziah Judah.

After parting ways with his longtime management team, Polite Efficient was signed to Bravado Productions.

Karl Marx is a former amateur boxer and a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt. Born and raised in Trier, Germany, Karl currently lives in Los Angeles, California, where he trains out of the exclusive Beast Cartel.

Karl Marx made his MMA debut in the King of the Beach, at the KOTB 39: Ouro event. His opponent was Tyr Hymirson, a former boxer from Sweden. The two traded blows on the feet, with Karl landing the harder shots, knocking Hymirson down and finishing him with follow-up punches.

Next, Karl signed with Bushido MMA, taking on Jon Jones, a heavy handed brawler. Marx dominated Jones en route to knocking him out cold with a brutal series of pnches against the cage. Karl Marx followed this performance with back-to-back knockout victories over Demestos Bleach and Amir Aini, with neither fight leaving the opening minute.

In his fifth professional fight, Karl Marx faced Sam McCullen for the undisputed light-heavyweight championship. The two and a half minute fight would be a brawl from beginning-to-end, with both fighters landing blows against the other. In the end, a right hand from McCullen would put Marx down; The Champion finished the fight with follow-up strikes from back mount.

http://i.imgur.com/mxwzYtB.jpg

(Welterweight Division) Lucio Gracie #1 WW (12-4) (1-0 BP) versus Jonath Masvidal #7 WW (6-3) (1-1 BP)

Lucio “Only” Gracie is a world class Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt that has adapted a very high level wrestling game as well. Lucio was born and raised in St Louis, Missouri, but he currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the elite private gym known as Serenity's Fury, alongside Polite Efficient. Lucio Gracie is currently ranked at #1 in the Bravado Productions welterweight division.

Lucio Gracie started his career during the fifth season of The Island. Despite never holding a championship there, Lucio is widely regarded as one of the top welterweight competitors to come out of this season. Lucio competed for Island FC and Highland Island before competing within the finale tournament.

Lucio Gracie made his MMA debut at ISLAND FC 8, where he submitted Jiu-Jitsu blue belt Red Stork. After running through English Karateka Jesse Enkamp, Lucio faced adversity for the first time in his career when he fell into the kimura of BJJ purple belt Gabriel Munoz. Lucio rebounded with submission victories over Count Foo and Luis Machado before taking another large step up in competition when he faced former Island FC welterweight champion Jake Belcher.

The fight with Belcher would be Gracie's final fight with Island FC. Immediately, Gracie signed with Highland Island. He quickly made a name for himself in this new division, scoring submission wins over Feisal Aabi Hassan and Arkadiusz Bzura in rapid succession. This brought Gracie to a top contender match against former Highland Island welterweight champion, and middleweight title challenger, Silvio Provenza. Gracie would drop a three round unanimous decision to Provenza, returning his career to the back burner once again. In his final two bouts with Highland Island, Gracie submitted powerhouse wrestlers Tom Sloan and Gustavo Coelho.

Based on the strength of his resume, Lucio Gracie participated in the finale welterweight tournament. His first bout in the tournament would be a rematch with Coelho, who staved off submission for a few extra minutes before succumbing to the same treatment as their first meeting. In the second bout of the tournament, Gracie faced Jiu-Jitsu brown belt Carlos Diego Ferreira, submitting him with an arm triangle choke late in the opening round. In the next round of the tournament, Gracie faced future rival Hyman Krustofski, submitting him with a triangle choke late in the opening round. Lucio Gracie advanced to the quarter-final round of the tournament, where he was defeated by former Island FC middleweight champion, former Highland Island welterweight champion, and future Revolution XC welterweight champion Rick James.

Following his tenure with The Island, Lucio Gracie changed management and signed with Bravado Productions, alongside Hyman Krustofski, who called for a rematch against Gracie. The bout took place at Bravado 4, with Gracie once again submitting Krustofski with a triangle choke in the opening round.

Jonath “The Truth” Masvidal is a Greco Roman wrestler that has adapted his style to incorporate a heavy Muay Thai style. Jonath Masvidal is currently ranked at #7 in the Bravado Productions welterweight division. Born and raised in Austin, Texas, Jonath currently resides in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he trains out of the public El Tico's Academy.

Jonath Masvidal began his mixed martial arts career in the regional QFC scene, dropping Roy Kannemeyer two times before finishing him with strikes. Following the victory over Kannemeyer, Masvidal signed a three fight contract with APEX Cage Fighting, making his promotional debut at APE THREE. His opponent was Greco Roman clinch fighter Julius Orange; their battle took place entirely inside the clinch, with Masvidal landing the bigger shots en route to a TKO victory. Next, Jonath faced Jiu-Jitsu purple belt Jason Weber; Masvidal fought aggressively, but was forced to submit to an armbar. Jonath closed out his APEX career with a TKO victory over Wiwanyang Wachipi.

Following his contract with APEX, Jonath Masvidal signed with StrikeForce Union, defeating Jasper Jones in back-to-back bouts, earning him a shot at the StrikeForce lightweight championship. At StrikeForce Union #11, Jonath faced undefeated technical wizard Rodney Smith for the title. Masvidal would score with shots early from inside the clinch, but a guard pull from Smith changed the fortunes of the fight. Smith locked in a guillotine choke immediately, forcing the tap at thirty-nine seconds of the very first round.

Following the failed bid for the championship gold, Jonath Masvidal signed with Bravado Productions. At Bravado 4, Masvidal faced heavy favorite Mladen Tomasevic in a top contender's match-up. The bout would immediately move into the clinch position, where Masvidal dominated Tomasevic en route to a first round TKO stoppage. At Bravado 7, Masvidal faced Manny Pacquaio for the Bravado Productions welterweight championship. The bout would take place primarily outside of the clinch, with Masvidal nearly finishing Pacquaio early with a two punch combination; however, Pacquaio would come back to stop Masvidal with a brutal series of punches to claim the vacant title.

[A closer look]

(Lucio Gracie)

Record: 12-4

Knockouts: 0

Submissions: 12

Heat: Coming off of a win.

Bravado Record: 1-0

Total Opponent Record: 134-75

Division Ranking:

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (Brown Belt)

-Submission of the Night (x3)

-The Island S5 Finale Tournament Quarter-Finalist

(Jonath Masvidal)

Record: 6-3

Knockouts: 6

Heat: Coming off of a loss.

Bravado Record: 1-1

Total Opponent Record: 52-36-1

Division Ranking:

Style: Greco Roman Wrestling, Muay Thai

-Former Bravado Productions Welterweight Title Challenger (x1)

-Former StrikeForce Union Welterweight Title Challenger (x1)

-Fight of the Night (x1)

• Upvote 1

Bravado 14: Gracie vs Masvidal was a mixed martial arts held by Bravado Productions, in conjunction with Kore Fight Nutrition [TG], Bravado Entertainment, and the Vendetta alliance. This event took place on September 28, 2016 at The Parisian casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.

[The Undercard]

http://i.imgur.com/xP9bMix.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Mister Fighter versus Troy Anselmo

Round 1 Troy Anselmo came out of the gate swinging for the fences, throwing high and low on Mister Fighter. Fighter used great head movement to slip a pair of punches from Anselmo, and the two clinched up in the middle of the cage. Anselmo cracked Fighter with punches at will before breaking off and circling away.

Although Mister Fighter was showing the ability to avoid a lot of punches, he really wasn't finding much success in landing punches of consequence in retaliation. Mister Fighter didn't find any love until the very end of the round, when he pushed Anselmo against the cage and landed a right hand, but he then broke the clinch as the round ended. This was a really low impact round, with neither fighter really landing much in the way of strikes.

Round 2 – Anselmo circled away, but Fighter clinched him up against the cage... and stalled, only to break the clinch and circle away. Anselmo seemed to be getting the better of the punching exchanges in the early goings, but Mister Fighter came back in the later minutes to score with some low kicks. This was another really close round, due to most of the strikes missing or being blocked.

Round 3 – Mister Fighter wanted to clinch in this round, but Troy Anselmo was having none of it, keeping himself on the outside as much as possible. The two traded strikes in the middle of the cage, but Anselmo slowly pulled ahead on the scorecards as the minutes passed. Troy Anselmo def. Mister Fighter via Unanimous Decision (30-28, 30-27, 29-28).

http://i.imgur.com/AQUDUb2.jpg

(Light-heavyweight Division) Jack Durgin versus Dudley Fraiser

Round 1 Jack Durgin came out looking to attack the legs and body of Dudley Fraiser, and landed a decent shot to the liver. Durgin cracked Fraiser with a stiff right hand, cutting him open, followed by a left. Fraiser came back with a right hand. Durgin came out on the better end of a punching exchange. Durgin cracked Fraiser with a jab, followed by a big right hand! Fraiser went down and Durgin poured on more strikes until the referee halted the bout! Jack Durgin def. Dudley Fraiser via TKO (Strikes) at 0:56 of round 1.

http://i.imgur.com/wAXFaKm.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Raymond Reddington versus Raine Lovelair

Round 1 Raymond Reddington opened with a right hand, cracking Raine Lovelair on the button. Reddington smiled as more of his punches landed; Lovelair was getting the worst of these exchanges, and Reddington was striking wildly, looking for a finish.

Lovelair countered with a right hand, and tried to shoot for a takedown, but Reddington stuffed the attempt and went back to landing punches. Two minutes in, a wild overhand right from Reddington enabled Lovelair to shoot in on his legs, landing in side control! As Reddington tried to break free to his feet, Lovelair rolled to his back! Lovelair held on, not really threatening with a submission, which was truly a missed opportunity.

Round 2 – Raine Lovelair opened with punches, and Reddington fired back with shots of his own. As Reddington began landing, Lovelair back pedaled until he was against the cage, but he punched his way back to the center of the ring. Reddington was landing the heavier shots, and Lovelair began attempting to grapple again.

At the four minute mark, Lovelair finally scored a takedown into side control, but Reddington got him to half guard. Lovelair began landing ground and pound, but Reddington exploded back to his feet. On the feet again, both fighters attempted right hands, but Lovelair struck first! Reddington cracked Lovelair with a good jab as the round ended.

Round 3 – Reddington came out swinging once again, and Lovelair scored with yet another takedown into side control. Lovelair began landing ground and pound from side control, and he hurt Reddington with an elbow! Lovelair jumped on the opportunity, posturing up with elbow after elbow, until the referee finally stopped the fight! What a big comeback for Raine Lovelair, who had his back against the wall. Raine Lovelair def. Raymond Reddington via TKO (Strikes) at 0:36 of round 3.

http://i.imgur.com/6H5UYdv.jpg

(Heavyweight Division) Sukro Lesmono versus Daniel Jacobs

Round 1 Daniel Jacobs opened with a wild, rushing series of punches, but Lesmono avoided them all. Lesmono attempted to close the distance, and Jacobs cracked him with an uppercut. Lesmono grabbed Jacobs and slammed him in a huge suplex! Jacobs got right back to his feet and cracked Lesmono with a right hand, then another. Jacobs clinched him up, but immediately tried to break the clinch.

Jacobs was landing some big punches in the center of the cage, and Lesmono attempted another takedown. Lesmono attempted yet another takedown, landing in guard on top. Lesmono attempted a submission, but then stood back up abruptly. Back on the feet, Jacobs landed some punches, but seemed to be more than a little fatigued. Lesmono took him down again, and landed with some ground and pound, but really made no effort to finish; vintage Sukro Lesmono.

Round 2 – Daniel Jacobs stuffed the single leg takedown attempt and began swinging wildly, as fatigue continued to drag him down. Lesmono pushed forward, and Jacobs clinched with him; Lesmono scored a trip takedown into half guard. Jacobs knew he was in a bad place now, and he fought to get back to his feet. Lesmono landed enough ground and pound to hold the position for about a minute, and Jacobs got back into guard.

Lesmono passed back into half guard and immediately began working for a kimura, which he continued fighting for, for the next two and a half minutes. Jacobs managed to break free and get back to his feet, but the two clinched up against the cage. Lesmono broke the clinch, for some reason, and Jacobs started swinging wildly, looking to keep Lesmono at bay.

Lesmono scored a takedown into half guard, before advancing to mount! Jacobs attempted to escape, and Lesmono rolled for an armbar... Jacobs rolled into guard on top! Lesmono was working the high guard; as Jacobs attempted to stand, Lesmono locked in a triangle choke, forcing submission! Sukro Lesmono def. Daniel Jacobs via Submission (Triangle Choke) at 4:57 of round 2.

http://i.imgur.com/MKfDyOE.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Daniel Cohen versus CJ Saaim

Round 1 Daniel Cohen opened the fight with a slapping head kick that staggered CJ Saaim! CJ reached up to wipe blood away from his eye, and attempted a body kick. Cohen pushed forward with a three punch combination, backing Saaim up against the cage and hurting him badly! Cohen began takedown spamming, but Saaim defended well.

Cohen clinched and pulled guard, despite having Saaim hurt, and Saaim got back to his feet, before scoring a takedown of his own, landing in half guard. Cohen escaped to his feet and Saaim attempted a left hook. Cohen began takedown spamming again, and Saaim clinched with him against the cage. Cohen broke free of the clinch; Saaim clinched again, and Cohen broke the clinch again.

Somehow, by the three minute mark, Cohen had resorted to takedown attempt spamming, and Saaim began to slowly take control in the grappling department, scoring a late round takedown of his own.

Round 2 – Saaim was getting the better of the striking exchanges in the opening minute of this round, and Cohen opted to clinch; Cohen attempted a takedown, and Saaim stuffed it. The two broke apart once more. Saaim clinched and dragged Cohen down with a single leg takedown into guard. Saaim attempted a little ground and pound, but mostly controlled en route to a referee stand-up.

Cohen was sticking to his game plan of attempting six takedowns per minute, before clinching with Saaim against the cage. Cohen pulled guard and Saaim went to work with ground and pound. Cohen attempted to get back to his feet, and the referee finally obliged his efforts.

Daniel Cohen spent the remaining minutes attempting to wrestle, and Saaim landed some punches, staying on the outside.

Round 3 – CJ Saaim came out swinging, before clinching with Cohen against the cage. Daniel Cohen pulled guard, and Saaim began working with ground and pound, before cranking on a kimura. The referee finally stood the fighters back up and Cohen resumed his takedown spamming. CJ Saaim landed a big right hand, pushed Cohen against the cage; Cohen pulled guard.

Saaim passed into side control, but Cohen got back to half guard. CJ Saaim finished out the round landing lite ground and pound from half guard. CJ Saaim def. Daniel Cohen via Unanimous Decision (29- 28, 29-28, 29-28).

• Upvote 2