Sorry to bitch

I had 100% energy, full morale and better boxing, and wonderful in both striking and defense, he had low morale, since I had just knocked him out a few weeks before, and somehow, the first punch of the match knocks me out, this is as unreal as it gets

Because the better fighter never loses in real life....

Serra/GSP anyone?

Not a 5 second KO, but we all know who shoulda won that fight.

it's true...just cuz u got the better fighter, doesn't necessarily mean he'll win. if that were the case...then why fight?

Exactlyyy. Flukes happen. Maybe your guy ate the wrong thing for breakfast, jump roped instead of hula hooped, slipped on a banana peel, accidentally punched himself in the nose, caught an illegal thumb to the eye, and then wala flush on the chin, the other guy wins. All within five seconds.

Honestly though, how many "lucky punches" have we called fighters out for in MMA? All the fuckin time.

I kinda understand what DIDM is saying. I don't think this is very real or logical to see this many first punch/kick KO's. For example, there is this one fighter in mmatycoon who have had 4 or 5 bouts and ALL fights have ended with a Headkick KO after 0:05 of the first round! I mean if he really is the best kicker ever wouldn't at least the fourth or fifth opponent approach the fight a liiiiiiiittle differently? Or is it inevitable?

Then again, If the outcome is a KO no matter what I don't mind it being the first puch/kick. Altho it would be nice to have a real battle instead of just skipping to the KO.

And another thing what DIDM already said is what I 100% agree on is the morale/energy factor which tbh is still a mystery to me. :E One would think that the KO happens when other one gets tired and gets sloppy or whatever...

In real life the fighters usually measure for the first minute or two and then start cracking little by little when the opportunity presents itself. Since MMA Tycoon doesn't have these kind of "waiting/measuring periods" and mechanichs, knock outs can happen throughout the match.

The energy/morale is still a mystery to me too.

And by the way. The last 5 second KO's are a LOT more annoying! :D

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=27015

In real life the fighters usually measure for the first minute or two and then start cracking little by little when the opportunity presents itself. Since MMA Tycoon doesn't have these kind of "waiting/measuring periods" and mechanichs, knock outs can happen throughout the match.

The energy/morale is still a mystery to me too.

And by the way. The last 5 second KO's are a LOT more annoying! :D

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=27015

I agree a lot of em should go on a few seconds longer but it all reflects on how the sliders are set up going into the fight. They were prolly set to aggressive and he wanted to get that quick victory over somebody he previously KO'd, well he ran into one helluva lucky punch I assume. We don't see this all the time, might as well embrace it and tell the other guy "Good win that was a helluva lucky punch your guy through" just like we would in real life.

take all the one punch KO's in all of MMA history, and we have it beat in less than a year

take the total number of fights in MMA history, and we probably have it beat in under 3 months.

actually, i wonder what the total number of fights simmed is. is mike around to post that stat? :mf_popcorn1:

what's disturbing to me about this thread is that my fighter who ko'd his opponent in 5 seconds that i mentioned earlier is indeed fighting the same opponent next saturday. i hope this thread isn't foreshadowing the outcome :no: