Tycoons Ultimate Fighter! (TUF)

UniConor

Okay Sausage what the hell was that? I feel insulted... like you needed to throw the fight for me to spank that ass.

I demand Justice!

I can only apologise to marky, the plan was solid I set my sliders through a mobile using mobile internet not the app. I thought I'd saver them but obviously hadn't had I've been real busy going from a 2 day training course into a short holiday so I never rechecked them.

Sucks to go out like this but it's an honest mistake

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14125840584863.jpg

Shawn "Gravex" McLean (281133)

Team Wolf

So finally the pressure is on and i am officially booked for a fight.

To say the last few weeks in the house have been challenging is an understatement. But now i have a target date in mind and i have a job to do.

The weight cut hasn't been easy and i have no idea how much power has been drained from this tough cut. But it won't be long until i step into the cage at 205 for the first time.

So win, lose or draw i know that i faced my biggest challenge in my first ever weight cut and i will learn what i did right and did wrong.

I can't wait to step on the scale the day before the fight! Then it's off to the kitchen for a REAL meal before stepping in the cage.

• Upvote 1

Team Wolf

Official weigh in. Anthony Castillo had already successfully weighed in and is standing to the side as McLean steps up to the scale. His face is pale and his cheeks are sunken in. His skin is very dry. As he steps up to the scale he tries to make an attempt to look energetic but the camera doesn't lie. The weight cut took it's toll on his body. He slowly steps up to the scale as two of his team mates hold the towel up

There is a slight pause as McLean tilts his head down and closes his eyes as he waits his official weight announcement. Although the pause is only for a few seconds, it feels like an eternity.

"Shawn McLean.... Two hundred and six pounds!"

McLean drops his shoulders and lets out a sigh of relief. He allows a smile to cross his face as he slowly steps off the scale and takes a HUGE gulp of water. While still obviously drained and tired, the announcement that he officially made weight seemed to have breathed a bit of life back into him. The two opponents slowly take centre stage and square up briefly for the camera as it slowly fades to black...

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14560084963079.png

Tank

*sits down in front of the Camera

How have you prepared for this fight on such short notice?

"I've prepared for this fight sense I got into the house. I had a feeling it would always be MacClean. So I haven't really done any extra shit. Just regular training type shit.

We saw that you had a visitor after weigh ins, what was that like?

"Oh Big Frank! Listen man, I know this may be hard to believe but I am a very superstitious guy. I listen to the same songs on fight week, wear the same clothes down to the same gloves I've been wearing. Back in New York, the night before fights I would always take a jog over to Harlem to get a Chopped Cheese. So being the superstitious guy I am, I was always worried what I would do in London. Next thing I know, I come back from weigh-ins and Big Frank in the kitchen grillin up some Chopped Cheese! Shout out to my manager for making this happen!

How do you feel about the fight tomorrow?

In all seriousness, Macclean is a good dude. I remember when he first got here and we first got in that gym, old boy nearly knocked the damn bag off the chain. It was scary power. Thats back before he starved himself. Back before he had to stop eating so he could make weight. The power isn't there anymore. He will tire quickly. He will be slow. I will beat him. You know, guys look at me and think Big City, Big Talker, Big Brawler. They couldn't be more wrong. I pride my self in the technique you heard? I stay in the gym working on being a better boxer, a better grappler, a better Mixed Martial Artist. Fact of the Matter is that if you take away his power, I am just a better Mixed Martial Artist though. It is that simple. All I do is win. His jaw has been rocked. He won't last.

What about your game plan?

I want to stand and bang. See what he has. His coach, Wolf, is probably the best game planner in the world so I know they have a strategy for me. Know they think they have a way to win. They don't. They think I'm just some overhyped. oversparred. loud mouth. Later on today they learn about the technique. I do this forreal. This isn't fun to me. I will win. I will stand across from old boy and knock his ass out. I am telling the world what I am going to do. They still wont be able to stop me.

• Upvote 4

Now that all preliminary fights are decided. How do semis work? Random or do me and Marky get to decide like real TUF?

It was going to be, you and Marky tell me what you want and I choose. But because I have a fighter in, that's not fair at all so I'll do a random draw.

It was going to be, you and Marky tell me what you want and I choose. But because I have a fighter in, that's not fair at all so I'll do a random draw.

Why is that not fair then, because you have a guy in it? If it are both team coaches who decide, then it's all fine right?

Perhaps I'm just missing something, very likely, but I don't know :P

Why is that not fair then, because you have a guy in it? If it are both team coaches who decide, then it's all fine right?

On the show, the coaches don't decide. They can choose a preference but Dana White (me in this instance) has the final choice on what he wants.

So it's random.

I've said it's going to be random since I had a fighter involved.

Team Wolf

Congrats Castillo.

We stepped in the cage and you were able to execute the perfect gameplan.

It hasn't been easy but i gotta say i wouldn't change it for the world. Being in this house has opened my eyes and although the weight cut was hard, i have learned a lot of what to do and what not to do.

I am not going to use it as an excuse. At the end of the day every fighter who cuts weight has it hard. We both stepped into the cage and he beat me fair and square.

I apologize to my team mates at Team Wolf for our first loss. I guess it's time to get back to the gym and see what went wrong.

• Upvote 2