Tycoons Ultimate Fighter! (TUF)

UniConor

Alejandro Scott

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14366146262833.png

*the camera is focused on Alejandro with a black background*

The team picks have been made, I'm on team Wolf. I'm really happy - before I left to travel to London, I finally got my BJJ black belt after 3 years of training. I'm really proud of myself to have achieved what others takes 10 years in 3. I believe I'm the only black belt in the tournament but I haven't asked other guys, some people like to keep it secret y'know?

Life in the house is aight, all tough guys, even the little ones. There is a lot of sizing up going on, especially by Castillo. He keeps on picking on Shawn, for a big guy he's real sensitive and I think Castillo knows that and picks on him. Yung and I defend Shawn and try to keep the peace but man Castillo is a bully. He's who I definitely want to fight. I'll happily be first fight and Humiliate him for Shawn.

I've made good friends with Yung, even it's he on the other team, we're at different weights. He's like cooking for the house all the time and he's teaching me some cool recipes that taste awesome, I'll definitely use them when I'm living by myself. I feel a bit sorry for Shawn, but he if isn't gonna defend himself me and Yung can defend him forever from Castillo.

I know the fight pick is gonna be made by team Marky, so they'll pick it in their favour. I can't really see them picking Castillo vs myself because I'm on a different level to him. They might even pick a little guys fight.

It's funny I guess, most the light heavyweights are big powerful hitters and most the little guys are grapplers, it's gonna be interesting what happens. I know they have that quiet kickboxing guy on team Marky tho. Still haven't talked to everybody.

• Upvote 1

"The Farmer" Isaac Curtis

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14691417971301.png

"I was drafted onto Team Wolf, and I wasn't even last pick! Look's like he has some faith in an old dog like me. I'm reight happy with my selection"

"The atmosphere in the house has been quite nice so far, but I wish I could say the same about the food. Nothing compares t' the fresh morning egg from your favourite hen, but they bloody wouldn't let me bring 'er."

"Anyway, this house is packed full of killers - youngsters that know what they're doing, and have trained for quite some time. I fully expect to have t' fight a tough bastard early on, as they no doubt see me as the weakest link. There ain't no quit in me though, I'll keep coming. "

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14691297211490.jpg

Peter "The Crimson Killer" Redfield

I'm settling into the house fine yeah, thank you. There's obviously going to be some ego's in a house full of fighters but i just keep to myself. I do my talking in the cage not out of it.

of course i got picked onto the best team...i'm always on the best team. If that ain't your mindset then your a loser and i didn't come here to lose. i trained with vendetta for a long time yes, but they showed no loyalty to me and i have non in return. I thought me and conor where cool but alejandro is strutting round the house giving me shit about getting dropped like a hot potato and i know hes just relaying shit from conor so fuck both them pussies man.

marky and bjorn are treating us good of course, its a quiet confidence they have it rubs off on you and i'm starting to feel it man. Wolf can strut around thinking he's the big cheese all he likes, but its all bravado because he ain't confident in his team. what can Aaron and Wolf teach there team? How to crush cans and use meme's is about all they are good at, and that ain't going to get you no where against real competition like marky has put together.

Fuck yeah i'm out to prove a point now, i mean i wasn't... i had no hard feelings to conor and the vendetta boys but they are making this shit personal and i'm going to shut that shit down immediately, Team marky all the way baby.

Glenn has learned his lesson about bad mouthing bjorn on the forums, i made sure of that. respect is a 2 way street man, and if he respects me he will respect my coaches in this house, he has seen the dedication they are putting in and the time they are taking to improve me as a fighter and give me the best chance to win this tournament. He respects that fro sure and has had a wake up call on who he can and cant trust around here.

i dont know who ill be fighting next, but let me send a message anyway...Team wolf you cant hide from me, wolf and aaron cant prepare you for the shitstorm your about to face when we go toe to toe, bunch of can crushing pussies about to get a beat down, prepare for a white wash motherfuckers

• Upvote 4

Lol, I didn't choose you because if you don't know the difference between your and you're I wasn't certain you would know the difference between aggressive and counter. Good luck trying to coach this one Marky and Bjorn

you're going to regret the decision when you have to scoop all your lightweights off the mat when i'm done with them.

stick that in your grammar pipe and smoke it.

oh and prepare to lose, do that also.

Alright peopleeeeeeee. The time has come to announce the first fight.

:toot: :boxing:

Team Marky's coaching staff have been analyzing the fighters diligently and we have now come up with a solution to get the party started.

So, we will start with the Light Heavyweights.

Representing Team Marky will be the man who has talent in areas other people don't even have areas, the one and only Akoni Gray!

And his opponent to be mauled will be...

...Team Wolf's first pick at 205, Michael Brophy!

• Upvote 2

Suits me. What is the date of the first fight? Brophy has a fight next weekend, so when he is fit after that?

Brophy has a fight on Saturday 13th, it will be 1 week after that on the 20th or the following Wednesday 24th depending on his injuries

sounds like your making excuses already lool so weak

Didn't the rules suggest that a manager can pick an injured opponent if they want?

Yes, but since Brophy hasn't even joined the competition yet I don't feel it's fair to give him a start behind the others.

If we did fight ins, it would be fair game, but the fights in initially would be with equal starting blocks, without fight ins I gotta give fighters at least a chance to get healthy. One week does that

Yes, but since Brophy hasn't even joined the competition yet I don't feel it's fair to give him a start behind the others.

If we did fight ins, it would be fair game, but the fights in initially would be with equal starting blocks, without fight ins I gotta give fighters at least a chance to get healthy. One week does that

We want Brophy in the best shape of his life.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14560084963079.png

Tank

*the camera is focused on Tank with a black background*

"London has been lit. It's rainy than a mug out here, but pops use to say what's the point of sun without a little bit of rain? Maye the only useful thing he even said to me. I've never been out of the State of New York in my life, so this whole experience is is new. I'm coolin though. The food type wack, but I guess for the New Yorker in me nothing will ever be a chopped cheese. This guy Yung tries, but I guess my buds is too hood.

Life in the house has been straight. Everybody acts physically tough. I still don't feel like anybody on the other team stacks up though I am kinda upset that I didn't get the first fight with Brophy, but I'll live. I'll fight anybody on the other team. It really doesn't matter.

Mentally though, these guys are week. Scott's hoe ass obviously can't take a joke. It is was it is though. If we get matched up, I'll end him. McClean is sensitive as fuck too, but the crazy part is that every time any body says anything to the guy, here come Yung and Scott to play captain save a hoe. Like yo, that's a grown ass man. Let him defend himself!

Neil Diaz is a cool ass cat. I feel like me and him relate because we both came from nothing and became something. I respect a guy like him.

Other then that the house been good. I'm just anxious to bang. I'm ready for the action to begin. I'm ready to win."

• Upvote 3

Actually no this is fair enough - everyone should start fresh

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14567011636102.png

Neil Diaz

*Neil Diaz sits in front of the camera*

What do you want me to say, motherfuckers?

I don’t give a shit about all these motherfuckin' punks in the house. There are some cool guys and lot of pussies.

The only thing that I miss is weed man… I'd love to have some of that shit right now.

Hopefully this shit will end quickly, I intend to slap & gogo all those motherfuckers.

*The camera crew wants him to talk a little bit more. Neil Diaz smiles...*

giphy.gif

*...and leaves*

• Upvote 2