Brock and USADA

duphus

Is anyone genuinely surprised by this?

Get over it he's just a jacked white boy!

(obvious sarcasm)

He's just had better gear all these years and USADA has caught up with the recent analogues.

This makes me happy. Keep em coming USADA, or drop pretense and let them juice to the gills like Pride. Either way a level playing field is better.

Preferred the PRIDE version, even with the increased testing USADA can be worked around.

IMO either/or will make an awesome change. I'm just happy to see something being done when it was clear that certain dudes were on/off cycle. Now a lot of the rankings have switched up because people are getting nailed. I'm for PEDs unless there is a medical reason not to use them. Yet, most people seem to think natural is the way. This is why I support both sides and just want either good testing or a laissez faire attitude.

• Upvote 1

I don't think so. They threw a lot of money at him and he won. If he lost I would agree but you know they wanted Brocktober monies in New York.

This. His WWE contract is over early 2017 and I think he would have come back to UFC after that.

Also have to love WWE's statement: he wasn't working for us during the failed drug test.

They don't care. They just want their biggest star back. Juice or no juice.

IMO either/or will make an awesome change. I'm just happy to see something being done when it was clear that certain dudes were on/off cycle. Now a lot of the rankings have switched up because people are getting nailed. I'm for PEDs unless there is a medical reason not to use them. Yet, most people seem to think natural is the way. This is why I support both sides and just want either good testing or a laissez faire attitude.

Well if you want to talk about medical reasons not to do things I feel the need to point out that competitive MMA is absolutely not a healthy life choice.

Between the weight cutting and the repeated blows to the head and body surely nobody really thinks this is a safe activity.

This. His WWE contract is over early 2017 and I think he would have come back to UFC after that.

Also have to love WWE's statement: he wasn't working for us during the failed drug test.

They don't care. They just want their biggest star back. Juice or no juice.

I'm fairly sure that Brock Lesnar doesn't even actually appear on enough WWE events to require testing under the WWE regulations.

yeah, yeah, we all agree nobody is surprised. Here's the real question: Who thinks Hunt should get Lesnar's win bonus?

I don't. Never happened before, why should it start now? Hunt was handsomely paid to deal with Lesnar. Hunt talked about how he thought Brock was on PEDs but would smash his face anyway.

I'm a huge Hunt fan, but he's wrong here.

All cheaters should be banned for life. Tackle the problem hard if you want to tackle it. I never have been a fan of cheaters and never will be.

nah man everyone deserves a second chance, some people make bad decisions. Sometimes there's other factors involved, serial offenders should be banned for life no doubt

• Upvote 1