Have an question

JTTank55

Nah fuck u guys. I got shit for defending myself from assholes calling me stupid from not knowing some info about companies. I hate people like you, and a lot others that fucked with me today.

and some people answered your question and then you and your "friend" flew off the handle.

Fuck off OMG, just leave me alone. I'm done with this, can u be too?

Nope, you've opened up the can of worms, now everybody is going to post on this. Not me, I gotta to go bed really now...

you do realise your posting from 2 different accounts don't you?

Dude that was my friend he lives in the same apartment as me, and yes I noticed.

why was your friend speaking as if he was you?

We are very alike.

I'm dying here, laughing so hard.

Here's a tip for you all trying cover your ass, while caught posting on your multi. The correct answer is something like "We use the same computer, and I didn't realize my roommate was logged in. It was me posting on his account.". It's not guaranteed to work, but at least you don't end up looking like complete idiot.

• Upvote 3

I'm dying here, laughing so hard.

Here's a tip for you all trying cover your ass, while caught posting on your multi. The correct answer is something like "We use the same computer, and I didn't realize my roommate was logged in. It was me posting on his account.". It's not guaranteed to work, but at least you don't end up looking like complete idiot.

Who shares a computer with a roommate? Family member, okay, but roommate?

Who shares a computer with a roommate? Family member, okay, but roommate?

Poor people. Or more like the broke ass roomie uses his buddies computer, because he can't afford his own, and probably doesn't pay rent, and by the looks of it, can't even afford VIP time. It's plausible.

Dude I swear to fucking God you are pissing me off man. Just fuck off man. Sorry you were abused as a child, you inbred fucking loser. I'm sorry you are alone in an dumpster somewhere in Detroit. IDGAF about your life, if you died right now Inwould not give a shit. I would praise it. Just move on man. I'm sorry that I had to defend myself versus smart ass pricks like yourself.

I wild each it. Him that meets the naked?

You made yourself look like a clown, you outed yourself as a multi and have no doubt earned yourself a ban so yeh...enjoy

I hope I meet u in real life smart ass prick

Watch out boys. Internet tough guy is here. He will meet you irl and beat you up. Be afraid!

Dude you sound like an angry 16 year old and I really hope you get banned for the suicide comment. That is illegal to do in many countries and generally just makes you look like a little raging child.

• Upvote 1

Poor people. Or more like the broke ass roomie uses his buddies computer, because he can't afford his own, and probably doesn't pay rent, and by the looks of it, can't even afford VIP time. It's plausible.

You can get a tablet for like 50 bucks. No way they can pay rent and not afford that. It is a kid. You can tell by the anger, age, and parental references when he's insulting people. Hormonal little shit.

• Upvote 1

people have gotten banned for saying stuff like that. I'd really like to see how this ends up but it's almost 8am, I'm going to go to bed now.

If #theunit can rattle off all their shit with impunity doubt anything will be done about tweedle-dum and his... "roommate"

• Upvote 1

Impunity... I like that word. That's probably the only reason I came to this thread.

here is the definition:

im·pu·ni·ty

imˈpyo͞onədē/
noun
  1. exemption from punishment or freedom from the injurious consequences of an action.
    "the impunity enjoyed by military officers implicated in civilian killings"
    synonyms: immunity, indemnity, exemption (from punishment), freedom from liability,nonliability, license; More

Thanks Doctor!