MMA Tycoon Olympics 2016 Initial Announcement

GBK16

I asked in a different thread then realised that it made more sense to do it here. Is everyone doing a preview for their bracket and putting it in here? I know last year Dean done a great article but since he's not here we won't get that. We have hit a few snags here and there in getting it all organised but we can still make it a great tournament.

• Upvote 2

A bum like Maldini representing Evo or even fighting in the Olympics cheapens the competition.

You should give a bye or wait rather than throw EVOs rep in the trash .

Don't worry, he is matched up with Snape in the first round, and the defending Olympics Champion isn't happy about these sudden changes as he was training for another opponent.

Snape is angry, and it just so happens Maldini is the unlucky dude who's going to get knocked out, and mark my words, Maldini is going to sleep... if he can't take Snape down he's dead.

Don't worry, he is matched up with Snape in the first round, and the defending Olympics Champion isn't happy about these sudden changes as he was training for another opponent.

Snape is angry, and it just so happens Maldini is the unlucky dude who's going to get knocked out, and mark my words, Maldini is going to sleep... if he can't take Snape down he's dead.

Make up your mind , dead or sleeping?

• Downvote 1

A bum like Maldini representing Evo or even fighting in the Olympics cheapens the competition.

You should give a bye or wait rather than throw EVOs rep in the trash .

The roster of the olympics isn't as insane as last year, in not a single weight division. Maldini or not doesn't make a difference. It is clear that the competition is not as strong as in 2015, but still will be interesting enough to follow I believe.

I think next year might become even tougher, as there keep on being fewer top orgs and also the number of top ID restricted places that could make the olympics is getting lower.

I just hope that I am wrong.

• Downvote 1