Zero time to play anymore

potter09

Hi Guys i find its easier to put on here as i have like 300+ mails that i have nt read. my time playing the game has become limited due to work commitments and the birth of my daughter im finding it very hard to keep up with everything atm. So this leaves me to start taking a step back on a lot of things. and decreasing my time on here. i ll be back and will pop in from titme to time i ll keep a small amount of guys fighting and will still ahve a say in ASC. but if ive ignored your mail dobnt be offended.

Cheers

Scott

• Upvote 10

Real life comes first Scott. Best of luck with your family, enjoy these precious moments!

I enjoy talking to eachother in game and think you are a top guy, but don't let the game stand in the way of real life and the most important things, so it's a good choice. Take a small step back and come back at full force when you are ready for it.

If I can help in some way, let me know. altough I don't have much free time anymore myself.

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys i find its easier to put on here as i have like 300+ mails that i have nt read. my time playing the game has become limited due to work commitments and the birth of my daughter im finding it very hard to keep up with everything atm. So this leaves me to start taking a step back on a lot of things. and decreasing my time on here. i ll be back and will pop in from titme to time i ll keep a small amount of guys fighting and will still ahve a say in ASC. but if ive ignored your mail dobnt be offended.

Cheers

Scott

U always ignore me I'm used to it

And give me some of ur money u don't need it :)

Cheers

Scott

Congrats on the baby girl, Scott! Enjoy your precious time.

Cheers

Scott

Good luck man!