The Island Season 6

Wolf

I put two fighters on the island to try it out and i just had a couple questions. I havent got into an organization yet, should i try QFC to see how my fighters do or just wait untill i get an invite? Also, i know its only day 2 but do people normally start clothing and nutrition companies early on or is that later in the season?

Looking forward to roughing it, seems like its gonna be a fun experiment.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1472991483logo.png

Darkness Clothing

Even though i walk through the Darkest valley. i will fear no evil....

IF you want great designs at low prices then Darkness is your place. Head over for the best money can buy.

The Island where in need of a good Clothing Store will previous designs that were adored by many.

These designs have previously got my old Clothing Store to #1 so no reason why we cant build on this again.

Click sig to be directed to store.

• Upvote 1

Think it's time I made a return to The Island after going 2 seasons without one fighter there. Liam O'Connor and Kenneth Omeruo had reasonable success, less said about Lee Kagawa the better, the 4th Island fighter for me? A 16 year old SHW fighter who will go on to be the most famous KT fighter of all time (I hope).

• Upvote 1

Think it's time I made a return to The Island .....

Good on ya man. It's nice to see some old names signing up to the Island again, I notice Listerman has a fighter on the Island too :)

I've created a few guys myself and I'm hoping one of the Belle brothers turns out to be half decent. I'm looking forward to this season and hopefully this time it will be drama free! oh well, I can hope......

Best of luck with your 16yo.

• Upvote 3

Good on ya man. It's nice to see some old names signing up to the Island again, I notice Listerman has a fighter on the Island too :)

I've created a few guys myself and I'm hoping one of the Belle brothers turns out to be half decent. I'm looking forward to this season and hopefully this time it will be drama free! oh well, I can hope......

Best of luck with your 16yo.

Cheers! Given my luck with creations lately, I'm expecting a glass chin along with a face made of tissue paper. Cuts and KO loses galore!

.. Hopefully not though :P