The Island

ValentinasAss

• 2 weeks later...

It's not much use now anyway. Season is almost over and the orgs won't sign new fighters. Mike can make better use of his time

I don't think you quite understand the problem.

Friday; I had 9 regular fighters, 1 island fighter, and 1 empty slot. Today; I have 9 regular fighters, 1 island fighter, and 0 empty slots.

Everyone who has an island fighter, that island figher now uses a regular slot.

I don't think you quite understand the problem.

Friday; I had 9 regular fighters, 1 island fighter, and 1 empty slot. Today; I have 9 regular fighters, 1 island fighter, and 0 empty slots.

Everyone who has an island fighter, that island figher now uses a regular slot.

This always happens at the end of the Island season.

Something really needs to change for season 7. Every season has gotten a little less interesting and participation seems to be trending down. I'll quote my suggestion from earlier in the thread on the outside chance mike reads it (can't recall the last time I saw him in the forum though).

On a positive note, my 18 year old creation is probably the best prospect on my entire roster. 6-0 and #8 p4p on the island. I'll like sit him until the tournament to get a good shot at winning.

I completely agree. I got completely pissed off with the shit quality gym my 16 YO was in. I'm done with The Island unless there's some changes to it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had to cut two fighters because the Island season is over. What the heck's going on here? I don't even need to cut two fighters to have room on my roster to move an Island fighter over? I'm confused. Anyone else have this happen?

The script fucked up, and showed up for everyone, and didn't link through after it. Mike will probably run a script to get everyone's fighter back, but shoot him a message just in case

Just 2 orgs? Unless something is going to change with the way it's run first impressions for me is that it sucks!

One of the biggest reasons for me cutting my Island fighters this season was that I was having to wait for 3+ weeks just for a fight

offer, I can't see that getting any better with just 2 orgs. The Island for me was all about getting lots of quick fights in other wise what's the point, it's not as if you're going to

good training.

I think I'll pass on the next season, the Island just isn't as good as the first couple of seasons.