The Island

ValentinasAss

I'd start with spending 20k on it since you need to make sure funds are there to cover the loan while you sell products?

You're better off spending the 50k to make the best product you can. You won't have ongoing expenses other than restocking and by the time that comes, you would of made enough money for it. Otherwise I'm sure someone else will compete with your company and you'll come out second best with your lower grade product.

Just a suggestion. ;)

You're better off spending the 50k to make the best product you can. You won't have ongoing expenses other than restocking and by the time that comes, you would of made enough money for it. Otherwise I'm sure someone else will compete with your company and you'll come out second best with your lower grade product.

Just a suggestion. ;)

If you spend all 50k on production you won't have bank to stock so you'll have to add to the loan.

I figure at the start even with 30k on research your at a 139ish quality. 20k gives a 128 quality.

For the start of the island that should be sufficient enough?

Not 100% confirmed, but I am pretty sure those in the QFC Level 2 waiting list are still from last season. The locations for people at the end got fucked, and some fighters end up getting picked up by noobs, so I am fairly sure somewhere there are 2 fighters from the end of last season who went into the QFC waiting list, got moved to another location, and because nobody has been able to join their QFC, have been stuck there since. Their manager most likely also went inactive and so isn't around to take them off the waiting list.