The Island

ValentinasAss

Is it me, or is the Island moving slow this season. Last season I had a fight about every week, now I have to wait 20 days?

Yep, same. Org owners should just book like 2 events a week atm. That will bring the money in. Fuck waiting 20 days. The Island is for fighting and i'm already bored with it. I should of just QFCed

Funny thing is I had a decent (so far) fighter unsigned for a week that no one except Reggie sent a contract offer to. I declined that one because I built him for MMA not KT. So, since the 'Other 2' orgs don't seem interested in signing fighters, my guy is now a KT guy.

Morale of the story..............Some one please open a GOOD MMA org on the Island.

Funny thing is I had a decent (so far) fighter unsigned for a week that no one except Reggie sent a contract offer to. I declined that one because I built him for MMA not KT. So, since the 'Other 2' orgs don't seem interested in signing fighters, my guy is now a KT guy.

Morale of the story..............Some one please open a GOOD MMA org on the Island.

I agree with this. Bit of a shame really that you literally have to contact people to even get contracts sent out. After the 3 weeks shambles, I then had an offer against a guy for 7 days (Fair enough), with the only issue being I said previously somewhere that I would have 0 interaction with him in any way, shape or form. Not something the org owner would likely have seen given it wasn't somewhere he would have seen it, but hopefully it means a step in the right direction that the time frame was better.

http://mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1473728957208dvmv.jpg

This is Taco Stiffy with breaking news from the island

Taco received a strange email with the message below

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1467693133oQSOo.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14728564111472705489revi.png

Owner: Roco Milstown Owner:JJ TYCOONER

Stay tuned for more details as more of this story unfolds

Smile pretty for Taco!!

Deserted seems to be dead already too, either that or the owner ignores my mail. Tempted to start an org

They're dead completely as he closed the org

what's the point of 18 year old org, if you want to fight right away?

Some people like 18 year olds

Depends on which country, sometimes 16 year olds are ok. But you must beware the social stigma of being an older fellow with an 18 year old, you may get weird looks.

EDIT: Misunderstood what we were talking about, 18 yo on the Island is usually a waste due to shitty training. So you miss the best training years stuck in a gym with 100 peeps in