What does it take to get a perm ban from this game?

Viking

bringing a gun would be his best chance if he wants to spar me. and he needs a sandwich. im not a stickman. im 260 lbs and its not fat.

unless you're Shane Carwin, not intimidated. win, lose, or draw man.

david_vs_goliath_color_comp_wip_by_nickh

You ever hear the story of David vs Goliath? we know how it ends.

I have a feeling if you actually did show up to the gym I'd more than likely be face to face with Jabba the Hut.

• Upvote 3

With David taking a census, against God's orders (Exodus 30:12) and David begging God for forgiveness of his guilt (Samuel 24:10) then God giving David a choice of 3 punishments (Samuel 24:17) - the 3rd of which was chosen, a 3 year plague killing 70,000 of his people across the region.

So, assuming this fight does take place, don't come back and poll the forums as (Samuel 24:9) suggests that at this time there were 800,000 Israeli men alive - that means 8.75% of them died in that plague. Those aren't good odds for any of us here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Karter, if you do end up going to Denver, start a week before and both of you should do your own version of Embedded.

I laughed..

we know the real reason why he wouldn't come down to Florida and take me up on my offer.

after I quickly mounted his wife and she felt the power, she wouldn't wanna fly back to Colorado.

• Upvote 1

me preparing to lift Peel Steel's mom. I'm 153.7 lbs. I know I'm kinda weak, but I'm making progress. In about a month I should be able to bench press crazybronco's wife.

How about you get a proper HD video camera before you start talking about flight tickets, hotel rooms eh you third world bum.

That video looks like it was filmed in Russia in 2005.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

How about you get a proper HD video camera before you start talking about flight tickets, hotel rooms eh you third world bum.

That video looks like it was filmed in Russia in 2005.

with enough practice I might be able to pick you up too. I know it's been a long time since you've gotten out of your computer chair, but with enough effort, I think we can achieve this together.

• Upvote 4

With David taking a census, against God's orders (Exodus 30:12) and David begging God for forgiveness of his guilt (Samuel 24:10) then God giving David a choice of 3 punishments (Samuel 24:17) - the 3rd of which was chosen, a 3 year plague killing 70,000 of his people across the region.

So, assuming this fight does take place, don't come back and poll the forums as (Samuel 24:9) suggests that at this time there were 800,000 Israeli men alive - that means 8.75% of them died in that plague. Those aren't good odds for any of us here.

This made me laugh hysterically at work...

Another joke sails over the heads of so, so many, and again I'm glad to have caught that.

• 2 months later...

how have i only just seen this thread now!? fucking classic. When are these two gonna throw down and post it for all tycoon to see? If anyone wants to be flown out to abu dhabi to get KTFO then I'm here waiting bitchez....

PS I miss KRad