Hey Bjorn...

Rocket

Just had to remind you.

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/87/67/134330438-206-Remember-the-Titans-quotes.gif

There it is guys!

There.

It.

Is.

MK,refusing do defend your belt is far worse than no matter how many fights I lost to you. You are the champ, your guy has top hiddens, you say you would smash mine, but refuse to defend your belt,pussy.

Your last 3 title fights were... in Syn.

Where are you staff? Oh yeah right. Good job MK, good job.

Retire LT or vacate your belt scared little monkey.

• Downvote 6

MK,refusing do defend your belt is far worse than no matter how many fights I lost to you. You are the champ, your guy has top hiddens, you say you would smash mine, but refuse to defend your belt,pussy.

Retire LT or vacate your belt scared little monkey.

LT is defending the belt against De Souza at CEC 501 in five days. I'm staff at CFC.

Maybe ask Fuse and Dale about matchmaking at Syn. You want to accuse somebody of something?

You wanted to sabotage CEC 500, but that ain't gonna happen.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LT is defending the belt against De Souza at CEC 501 in five days. I'm staff at CFC.

Maybe ask Fuse and Dale about matchmaking at Syn. You want to accuse somebody of something?

You wanted to sabotage CEC 500, but that ain't gonna happen.

So you avoid Ryu by instead defending your 170lbs belt against a 161lbs guy? Pussy.

• Downvote 4

Shit!! That's really bad as he's staff there, next thing you know he might give his own undeserving fighter 3 back to back title shots while everyone else gets to wait. Good job you spotted this cos that would be a real cbomb thing to do to everyone.

• Upvote 6

Yeah, thx man, also big thanks to Grant and Gus for allowing this fight to happen on such a short notice.

Happy to be able to help. It's a really good fight and it would have sucked to see CEC 500 left without a spot on the card as a result, especially considering how little Gus was actually at fault for it.

And like others said before, it's pretty laughable seeing how Bjorn is attempting to get his way with things and trying to insult people considering his own history.

• Upvote 3

Happy to be able to help. It's a really good fight and it would have sucked to see CEC 500 left without a spot on the card as a result, especially considering how little Gus was actually at fault for it.

And like others said before, it's pretty laughable seeing how Bjorn is attempting to get his way with things and trying to insult people considering his own history.

My own history? Lol.

Say hi to your `brother` from me cheater.

If you start him back up, you would not have to keep fighting yourself and\or in your own org.

You should already have been banned by now.

• Downvote 4

My own history? Lol.

If you start him back up, you would not have to keep fighting yourself and\or in your own org.

I don't understand. And/or who?

My own history? Lol.

Divoritjina The Pussy Origi.

Go read your own thread it has it all.

You ducking after calling someone else out with your trash can crushing fighter.

It was so had you hid from your own thread.

Everyone who's ever stood by you as seen the snake you are. A snake in a prepubescent boy's body. Gross.

Yes my brother who signed up way back in 2009 (He joined before I ever did actually) is totally my multi.

Keep digging your hole buddy

How many fights have i declined against you? 0

How many fights have you declined against me? Too many to remember, but the latest one Brophy vs War Dawg.

Roster vs roster... buddy?!

Actually you ducked a roster vs roster challenge against me before so that would come to at least 5 fights simultaneously.

Bjorn again tries to insult someone and comes up with something new when it gets shut down. Speaking of War Dawg, funny how he gets signed to the org I am at, instantly gets offered a fight against me, and subsequently gets released as soon as the fight doesnt happen. Your attempts to dictate certain fights against other managers is painfully obvious.

You wanna try something else that I can immediately shut down? Its becoming quite fun

• Upvote 3

I understand English isnt your first language but surely the Belgian education system should be good enough for you to read where I said you can make suggested matchups and we will organise it from there

Our education system is more than ok. I bet you that I can speak far more languages than you. Don't believe me? Come into chat and try speaking dutch, german, french and english.

I'm not going to wait for 9 months and then fight. If you actually do want to do roster vs roster, maximum time to train your boys up is 2 months from now.

I don't see any reason why it should be later than that or why it can't even be within one month.

If that's not long enough of a hiatus for you, then decline again.

• Downvote 1