Hey Bjorn...

Rocket

Our education system is more than ok. I bet you that I can speak far more languages than you. Don't believe me? Come into chat and try speaking dutch, german, french and english.

I'm not going to wait for 9 months and then fight. If you actually do want to do roster vs roster, maximum time to train your boys up is 2 months from now.

I don't see any reason why it should be later than that or why it can't even be within one month.

If that's not long enough of a hiatus for you, then decline again.

He said two months you twat.
  • Upvote 1

Our education system is more than ok. I bet you that I can speak far more languages than you. Don't believe me? Come into chat and try speaking dutch, german, french and english.

I'm not going to wait for 9 months and then fight. If you actually do want to do roster vs roster, maximum time to train your boys up is 2 months from now.

I don't see any reason why it should be later than that or why it can't even be within one month.

Please don't call Flemish Dutch, we would rather not be associated with that ;)
  • Upvote 2

As nice as it is you can speak multiple languages, that is not the topic of discussion here (And judging from this thread, your English comprehension is becoming increasingly questionable).

Welcome ladies and gents to an online English lesson fresh from the MMA Tycoon forums.

The topic we will be looking at is slang terms when it comes to "time". While the formal way of talking about time frames would be using the "O'Clock" format, we will be looking at the informal ways of discussing time as Bjorn seems to be unable to grasp it as of yet.

One phrase in particular we will be looking at is "couple of months". To a person without a firm grasp of the language, this can be a tricky phrase to comprehend but fear not, for I am here to alleviate those concerns. A Couple of Months would be the equivalent of 2 months.

So now Bjorn, after reading this, you will be able to see how my post here:

which will be in a couple of months time.

already established a time frame, which you later attempted to establish here:

As you seem to feel 2 months is fine, feel free to go ahead and look at potential matchups and suggest them here as I am saying for the 3rd time now in this thread while you attempt to sidestep it.

• Upvote 2

Zijn mijn lieve noorderburen geen goeie vrienden meer van ons ? ;)

Het is niet mijn fout dat jullie opeens niet meer kunnen voetballen en dat wij knallen hé. :P

Ach, als jullie net zoveel succes willen halen als ons mogen jullie nog even ;). Sinds we op een mmaforum zitten, wie is trouwens jullie beste vechter, Tarec Saffiedine? :D

Ach, als jullie net zoveel succes willen halen als ons mogen jullie nog even ;). Sinds we op een mmaforum zitten, wie is trouwens jullie beste vechter, Tarec Saffiedine? :D

Dat is wel waar!

Ja, gevechtsport is hier nog niet zo populair hé, maar komt nog wel.

Het is niet dat Nederland zo goed is in MMA. KT daarentegen... bam er op! ;)

• Upvote 1

Zijn mijn lieve noorderburen geen goeie vrienden meer van ons ? ;)

Het is niet mijn fout dat jullie opeens niet meer kunnen voetballen en dat wij knallen hé. :P

Nee. Niet sinds België zo’n irritant kut kind als jou heeft geproduceerd.

Je kan altijd blijven janken dat Engels niet je moedertaal is, maar laat ik er vanuit gaan dat wat je wel spreekt heel erg op Nederlands lijkt.

‘in a couple of months.’ , en in het Nederlands: ‘in een paar maanden’.

7d7c9fa83f09dfe6888e8becd8b0c173.png

Twee. 2. Two.

So you fail at two languages.

The whole language thing aside, I honestly can’t wrap my mind around the fact how stupid you are. You are the most delusional, idiotic, two faced and annoying person I ever seen on this game. If there was even the slightest of intelligence behind what you did, I could perhaps respect that. But you are just dumb. You're behaviour is pathetic and it's a damn shame people need to deal with someone like you on this place.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Nee. Niet sinds België zo’n irritant kut kind als jou heeft geproduceerd.

Je kan altijd blijven janken dat Engels niet je moedertaal is, maar laat ik er vanuit gaan dat wat je wel spreekt heel erg op Nederlands lijkt.

‘in a couple of months.’ , en in het Nederlands: ‘in een paar maanden’.

7d7c9fa83f09dfe6888e8becd8b0c173.png

Twee. 2. Two.

So you fail at two languages.

The whole language thing aside, I honestly can’t wrap my mind around the fact how stupid you are. You are the most delusional, idiotic, two faced and annoying person I ever seen on this game. If there was even the slightest of intelligence behind what you did, I could perhaps respect that. But you are just dumb. You're behaviour is pathetic and it's a damn shame people need to deal with someone like you on this place.

ALS jij zo slim was, dan had je misschien al verstaan dat er een mogelijkheid is om mij te blokkeren en dan hoef je mijn posts niet te zien, maar ja...

IF you would be so smart, you would have realised by now that there is a possibility to block me on the forum and therefore you wouldn't have to deal with me, but yeah...

ALS jij zo slim was, dan had je misschien al verstaan dat er een mogelijkheid is om mij te blokkeren en dan hoef je mijn posts niet te zien, maar ja...

IF you would be so smart, you would have realised by now that there is a possibility to block me on the forum and therefore you wouldn't have to deal with me, but yeah...

Oh no, I enjoy seeing your stupidity and comment on it. Has nothing to do with intelligence, just my preference :D