Oh man, not again...

JakeF

07 Nov, 2016 Monday - Won a private jet on Spin and Win!

Soon I should start scrapping those. And I saw that Bob Vendarra won one at the very same time as me. Why chance for a jet is so high and much higher than FA dibs or fighter slot?

Soon I will be like Mr. J if it continues like that.

i not just got Jet, but IQ tests and FA dips :P but i saw the jet at the same time as well.

• Upvote 1

yeah and i almost won a second one on the next try... Like previous time when I won 2 in a row. Guess Mike should take a look in it.

well see it like this. some veteran managers have been waiting since they joined to get one. You got the problem right at the start out of the way like me. but yeah so many already is lucky or in your case now for you unlucky how you see it hehe.

you will win at some point the think you want

Outrageous! Been trying for a jet since spin n win came in. These days I only get a few lotto tickets. Or yet another custom avatar. The worst is when a brand new player gets a jet and you know they'll never use it.

Mike should organise some sort of amnesty to hand in your unwanted planes, and redistribute them.

• Upvote 2

yeah and i almost won a second one on the next try... Like previous time when I won 2 in a row. Guess Mike should take a look in it.

You're right it should be looked at. I see free jets being won like every day. It be cray. I think it's a bit much. Soon everyone will have a jet and noone will want to buy them or sell them anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All you complaining about winning too many jets, your more than welcome to send one my way......I know, I know, you can't sell them.

Maybe a thread in the improvement forum to get the not able to sell won jets changed is the solution.

All you complaining about winning too many jets, your more than welcome to send one my way......I know, I know, you can't sell them.

Maybe a thread in the improvement forum to get the not able to sell won jets changed is the solution.

I think not a good idea, because those jets are worth like 2 mil if you buy them from the jet menu. This would be too unfair. Imagine a newbie like me making 6-7 mil for 3 months from the spin and win..

I have made such a thread already in the past. No use sadly enough. I have 5 of those jets and wish I could give 2 away. I offered to give then away from free but wasn't ok either.

I have made such a thread already in the past. No use sadly enough. I have 5 of those jets and wish I could give 2 away. I offered to give then away from free but wasn't ok either.

Yeah, you give away for free and after 2-3 days you receive solid amount of cash as a "donation". Not saying you will do that, just pointing out that this could be exploited.