Sponsorships - bring sponsors to you

1607478367mettlelogo.jpg

TIERED SPONSORSHIPS!

I have noticed that many (not all) clothing companies, offer very low sponsorship amounts and perks. I understand you only need to offer a specific amount of money in a sponsorship contract in order to salvage the maximum hype from a fighter. This kind of meta gaming does not interest me, and doesn't seem beneficial for the manager other than "yay I haz a sponsur!!" ..

So I am now running MCC sponsorships in a more "legit" fashion; whereas to truly assist fighter's/managers financially in their career, in exchange for brand exposure.

1 win - Bronze
30 days. We cover gym fees, and send you 1 set of free clothing. 10% discount on clothing.

2 wins - Silver
60 days. We cover gym fees, and send you 3 sets of free clothing. 10% discount on clothing.

5 wins - Gold
90 days. We cover gym fees, and send you 4 sets of free clothing of your choice. 15% discount on clothing.

8+ wins - Platinum 
120 days. We cover gym fees, and send you 6 sets of free clothing of your choice. 20% discount on clothing.

Hype METTLE post fight after a win, and receive a $1000 Bonus!
(Mail Dan Inacan in game with the fight link for your payout!)

Only a limited number of fighters will be sponsored, depending on budget restrictions!

Please note: If your fighter consistently does not wear MCC brand, or hype us after winning fights.. I probably won't renew or offer future contracts to your fighters.

I also reserve the right to change the perks and payouts of all levels of sponsorship at any time, based on currently unknown data or unpredicted circumstances.

Thank you for your support!

Test your METTLE!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking to sign some fighters!

I have both a nutrition company named SpeeDee BBQ and a merchandise company named Fenrir Fight Gear.

I am looking to build the brand and sponsor some fighters across both companies!

If you're interested please message me the name of your fighter or let me know if you'd like multiple fighters signed. Would love to give more fighters some good deals on high quality products!

Please message me with any questions. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Showdown said:

4-0 savage light heavyweight QFC Tournament champion Bad "Naughty" Dawg is looking for sponsors.

He can give you his legal information, but please keep it confidential as he is hiding out in Rio from the New York mob due to a fight fixing scandal.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=373784

A - Sent

B - Join us. we got some pack of OGs

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1584393631fenrir-logo.png

Sponsorship plans 

I am not the richest kid on the block and therefore the prices will be modest at best, so bear with me.

SPONSORSHIPS BREAKDOWN.

1 TO 500 P4P= 12000$
501-700 P4P= 10000$
701-1000 P4P= 8000$
1001-1500 P4P= 5000$
2000+ P4P= 2000$

Everyone will be getting 10% off on buying from Fenrir ofcourse, and possibly 1 gifted shirt of your choice every 2 months.

PM for sponsorship deals here  (Click here)

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, robin10 said:

1584393631fenrir-logo.png

Sponsorship plans 

I am not the richest kid on the block and therefore the prices will be modest at best, so bear with me.

SPONSORSHIPS BREAKDOWN.

1 TO 500 P4P= 12000$
501-700 P4P= 10000$
701-1000 P4P= 8000$
1001-1500 P4P= 5000$
2000+ P4P= 2000$

Everyone will be getting 10% off on buying from Fenrir ofcourse, and possibly 1 gifted shirt of your choice every 2 months.

PM for sponsorship deals here  (Click here)

sent you an inquiry

• Upvote 1

PJ Jones

https://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=123962

I have a shit ton of fighters who have a spare slot for sponsorships, many are top 500, most are top 1000 or on their way there 

Just looking to fill the slots, not make money, the fighters are making enough money fighting. if you want to sponsor then send an offer, amount is the least important thing, so any legit long term companies want to sponsor fire away, no guarantee ill take it but it definitely wont be based on amount and i want to fill all available slots

• Upvote 1