Wolf nerfed my fighters

edwardsfan

I hadn't lost but maybe 3 or 4 fights through June. I started bragging on the forums about beating the Vendetta alliance on so many occasions (including Wolf).

My fighter Gap Turner was the #1 P4P 270k fighter on the game. That is until after he beat uniconors fighter. After that Gap Turner never won another fight....Also peculiar is as a manager I lost almost every fight following that. Until finally I just quit playing. But nothing I was doing changed. How do you go from winning every fight to losing every fight, overnight? Like a switch was hit. It's just a little too coincidental.

Everyone knows I was very vocal about how I had been dismantling the Vendetta alliance and talking shit while doing it. Then all at once my fighters turn from top dogs to dog shit overnight. Yeah I'm pretty sure they have ruined the game for more people than just myself. The whole group should be reset

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

I just went through your last 20 fights and I'm finding one thing in common.....You switched Org's with a lot of your fighters. I see nothing that backs your claim.

Come with facts and we'll all listen, but come with excuses and the only ones that will listen are those looking for excuses.

• Upvote 4

He said he is tried it but his computer crashes when he loads the old one.

I'm not going to tell Mike how to run his business, but in his shoes that's something I'd find a way to get around ASAP; there's enough doubt flying around now that pretty much anything other than him doing some comparisons and fixing anything that got fucked up is going to have people blaming this incident for any bizarre run of behaviours from the fight engine that happen over the next couple of years -- and even if it's completely fucking irrational, the perception of him not investigating it fully and fixing it could cost players.

• Upvote 1