Downvoters

MMATycoon

I down voted this post, because i disagree with this. I also down voted Sonny for his negative comments.

I think people should be allowed to up vote or down vote, whatever or whoever they like, it does not mean anything anyway, i usually have a reason, but that does not matter. Sitting and moderating "legit reasons" sounds like a ridiculous task and a total waste of time. Why not simply reduce the down votes if some people are so sensitive, that will be a much better solution.

Also, please everyone down vote this post, you have a legit reason and i wont complain.

Go slather yourself in your own penis cream. Maybe you'll finally harden up a bit.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I got a south park song stuck in my head.

(dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb)

It got stuck there reading this thread.

I logged in just to vote my opinion.

No more down voting the minions.

Maybe I'll buy myself some dick cream

That's all I have so far.

Feel free to continue if the creative spirit moves you.........................

• Upvote 1

I take it someone's gotten their little feelings hurt again and messaged Mike repeatedly every time they gotten voted BUT I can't possibly imagine anyone doing that. I mean who would actually actively, repeatedly message the creator of the game and complain about being downvoted or message the forum moderators and complain. Certainly tho, no one would EVER go so far as to ask a mod who downvoted them over and over.

Certainly not.

4d5d0863b4813c76cb669687f8673515d469d9e3

• Upvote 7

I take it someone's gotten their little feelings hurt again and messaged Mike repeatedly every time they gotten voted BUT I can't possibly imagine anyone doing that. I mean who would actually actively, repeatedly message the creator of the game and complain about being downvoted or message the forum moderators and complain. Certainly tho, no one would EVER go so far as to ask a mod who downvoted them over and over.

Certainly not.

4d5d0863b4813c76cb669687f8673515d469d9e3

• Upvote 3

It's xmas eve and after reading Mike's post I had to check the calendar if it actually was April 1st. :D

I mean just... why?? If downvoting really is a real problem then get rid of the minus votes alltogether or something but please don't waste anyones time policing that shit. I think this is just silly (thus the downvote for you cap'n). :sad01_anim:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bjorn and all members of the corp since they have some mods in the alliance they could find out who negged them, which leads to them caring a lot more.

Anybody I missed?

kenlow

Have I ever mentioned the time where Ken asked me on skype where to put the remaining 58 points for his KT fighter? I sarcastically responded "BJJ" and he actually made his 25 year old KT fighter a blue belt - I shit you not

http://i.gifntext.com/55669-i-m-not-surprised-motherfuckers.gif

• Upvote 2

Have I ever mentioned the time where Ken asked me on skype where to put the remaining 58 points for his KT fighter? I sarcastically responded "BJJ" and he actually made his 25 year old KT fighter a blue belt - I shit you not

I haven't had a laugh that good for ages now :D

Well now I'm just genuinely wondering if he's not some genius troll...

• Upvote 1

We taking bets on who cries about getting negged?

You can start with active members of the forums which some how are avoiding this topic. They could start commenting after this post though and it will be interesting to see if they actually own up and say "yeah, it was me, i get depressed when i get negged, so i complained to Mike, i told him it is either me or the negs".

Anyway, lets discuss important matters. Since we are going to do this, I want to be part of the official neg committee which decides the legitimacy of negs. I have huge experience on accumulating negs, so i know when they are legit or not. I do have to warn everyone though............................i wont be doing my job very good. :sad01_anim:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

You can start with active members of the forums which some how are avoiding this topic. They could start commenting after this post though and it will be interesting to see if they actually own up and say "yeah, it was me, i get depressed when i get negged, so i complained to Mike, i told him it is either me or the negs".

Anyway, lets discuss important matters. Since we are going to do this, I want to be part of the official neg committee which decides the legitimacy of negs. I have huge experience on accumulating negs, so i know when they are legit or not. I do have to warn everyone though............................i wont be doing my job very good. :sad01_anim:

If this guy with his past in the game and what he is doing in real life (scamming people with snake oil) get in any sort of a committee that would be a bigger mistake from Mike that giving game access to unknown managers from UK.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Nobody would be able to do this job well. You get my vote!