Downvoters

MMATycoon

Yeah those Vendetta bastards need to stop picking on Bjorn!

Come on, it's not coincidence he has avoided this thread, we all know who can't take negs...

Ken Enlow.

Well, when I post the card for an event in a thread created for a pick'em and somebody negs me for it...which has happened on numerous pick'em threads...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, when I post the card for an event in a thread created for a pick'em and somebody negs me for it...which has happened on numerous pick'em threads...

Kind of shitty, but the picture is also a shitty way to do the pick'ems -- something people can copy & paste to bold their picks is much better.

• Upvote 2

Kind of shitty, but the picture is also a shitty way to do the pick'ems -- something people can copy & paste to bold their picks is much better.

Well, it's easier for me to just screenshot the card. Nobody in the league had ever said anything about it. It's just bitches that want to neg me for no reason. Probably karma for using all my quota of negs on Bjorn on a daily basis, which I haven't done in quite a while.

• Downvote 5

Sarcasm/Misdirection/etc We all know who's avoiding this thread for good reason.

Oh look the haters showed up, my last post got two negs

This is probably the main reason you get negged so much. You always post about getting negged when people neg you and if you look around the forum those kind of posts always get negged. Just take the negs and move on, who cares anyway.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Then go back to playing pony riding simulators you little girl.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/18570232.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

So it was you who complained to Mike about this?

I doubt it was Ken, he openly complains on the forums about it after every post.

I suspect it was someone who is known to have complained to Mike about it before... yet is strangely absent from this thread.

I doubt it was Ken, he openly complains on the forums about it after every post.

I suspect it was someone who is known to have complained to Mike about it before... yet is strangely absent from this thread.

it is not the only thing, if he is it. he is complaining about. remember the wanted apology? :D who knows what else he is writing mike about.and complaining. if i would be mike i might have been driven to a decision like this as well, just to not get mailed about shit like downvotes., now mike can deal with it once and that will be it for him.

if i would be mike i might have been driven to a decision like this as well, just to not get mailed about shit like downvotes., now mike can deal with it once and that will be it for him.

That's the true spirit of democracy, fuck everyone else just to please a very few whiners.

If I were in Mikes position I'd tell the fucks to grow a set of balls or GTFO of the game....But that's just me being me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not me, the closest, I got to anything was having a friend check who was negging me back when he was mod, but I've never gone to Mike about it. I don't think I've gone to Mike about anything on the forums.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If it is one person that is complaining about being downvoted, simply ignore the twat. The whole community should not be punished for how it has been using the down/upvote system since it has been implemented.

I understand as admin, you want to try and keep everyone happy, however there should be a limit on how far you would want to go for a single person, or perhaps a minority of people who complain. If they get a lot of down votes, it is probably because they are disliked and if they want things to change, they can do something about it themselves. If they are able to remain silent in this thread, they also won't have a hard time avoiding the forum in general and enjoy the rest of the game.. But at the end of the day some people live for the drama and seek the attention in one way or another.

• Upvote 2

Kanis: Walks through the room spraying "copious" amounts of disinfectant into the air.

and then purposefully, slowly,..backs his way out of the room.

• Upvote 4

That's the true spirit of democracy, fuck everyone else just to please a very few whiners.

If I were in Mikes position I'd tell the fucks to grow a set of balls or GTFO of the game....But that's just me being me

Lol this game isn't a democracy, mike is our fascist leader and we worship him accordingly...duh
  • Downvote 2