Multiple account sniff out? And a warning to Legion of Doom members

Kalashnikov just earned himself a one way ticket to rabids banned list

Don't worry Kalashnikov it's cool on said list we have a weekly group therapy meeting and me and UniConor bakes cakes

I think I'm the first person that got on his ignore list without sending him a message, he sent me a 3 page (over 3 messages) rant about how everybody is wrong about LOD and calling me all sorts of things in caps. When I replied "Are you okay?" I couldn't because he had ignored me after sending me said rant.

Win for me it seems

I am not sure why you are mentioning LOD here. The member in question (Vince whatever his name is) was kicked out of LOD because we suspected him to be a multi account. He was a member of LOD for less than 1/2 a day so it is hardly appropriate to call him a LOD member. You are right about one thing though, we suspected him to be the same person you mentioned in the first post, i think the mods should be notified about the situation.

Anyway, have a good holiday!

• Upvote 2

I am not sure why you are mentioning LOD here. The member in question (Vince whatever his name is) was kicked out of LOD because we suspected him to be a multi account. He was a member of LOD for less than 1/2 a day so it is hardly appropriate to call him a LOD member. You are right about one thing though, we suspected him to be the same person you mentioned in the first post, i think the mods should be notified about the situation.

Anyway, have a good holiday!

I agree. Rabid may be an unstable maniac but its not like he wants multies in LOD.

I agree. Rabid may be an unstable maniac but its not like he wants multies in LOD.

He might be UNSTABLE but at least he's an ADULT unline the MOST here.

God this way of writing is weird.

Rabid's rants are gold and full of hypocrisies, it's quite funny. Childish rants yet he's the adult, he questions everyone's reading comprehension when he has the grammar of Mickey Hart.

• Upvote 1

He's an adult lmao jog on.

Adults don't pop into forums every now and then and throw loads of shit out then hide and cower from the backlash adding anyone who challenges him to his ignore list.

Rabid is no adult,he has the integrity and temperment of hormonal teenage girl at best

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to assume nothing ever came of this thread but I was reading it and noticed I'm actually fighting 2 of this guy Vince's fighters today 25 year old vs 25 year old's, build for build looks pretty similar and we are both Rabid mentee's so this could be an interesting one :)

I dono about any of the rest of this thread but I can only parrot ovoxo's earlier comments that in my personal interactions with Rabid he has been the most generous and helpful person I have met to date in the game, the amount of time he has taken to explain things to me and the reasons behind the choices he makes, he's gone above and beyond what I could of ever hoped from the mentor program and I think regardless of whatever issues anyone has with him for whatever historical transgressions real or perceived... you have to respect a guy who's doing that for so many new guy's coming in the door, and respect him I do.

Anyway I hope I beat Vince into the ground later today (10hs or so from the time of posting), ill do it for you Klashnikov!

• Upvote 4

I'm going to assume nothing ever came of this thread but I was reading it and noticed I'm actually fighting 2 of this guy Vince's fighters today 25 year old vs 25 year old's, build for build looks pretty similar and we are both Rabid mentee's so this could be an interesting one :)

I dono about any of the rest of this thread but I can only parrot ovoxo's earlier comments that in my personal interactions with Rabid he has been the most generous and helpful person I have met to date in the game, the amount of time he has taken to explain things to me and the reasons behind the choices he makes, he's gone above and beyond what I could of ever hoped from the mentor program and I think regardless of whatever issues anyone has with him for whatever historical transgressions real or perceived... you have to respect a guy who's doing that for so many new guy's coming in the door, and respect him I do.

Anyway I hope I beat Vince into the ground later today (10hs or so from the time of posting), ill do it for you Klashnikov!

I'm glad you are getting help, believe me.

It's not that I don't think Rabid is good for the game, it's that I think he is mentally unstable.

well YOU came here to REPLY to this THREAD so it must MEAN it hurt your FEELING because if YOU really DON'T care like YOU say YOU don't YOU wouldn't come HERE to POST. sell MORE secret CAN crushing formula to NOOBS. and how can you call yourself and ADULT when you cant write LIKE a normal human BEING. do you have RANDOM strokes while TYPING that CAUSE you to CAPS RAGE every 3-4 WORDS?

Somehow I am NOT surprised at ur mental inability to understand why SOME words are caps when I type...so here is a CLUE...I was typing LONG BEFORE the internet existed...and I been using caps in such a way LONG BEFORE it became the internet way of SHOUTING....so just because YOU know only the one way...dont make it the RIGHT way....and just because YOU think its the ONLY way dont make u right...it simply makes u a FOLLOWER....so maybe some day when I get tired of slapping the stupid off ur face...and u learn to LISTEN to those with bigger mentalities u MIGHT actually learn something.

and just because you can only think small-minded thoughts it is no surprise u ASSume why I came to this thread...just remember...a wise man once said...those who ASSume usually only achieve the 1st half of the word...guess u proved that right eh?

• Upvote 1

I think I'm the first person that got on his ignore list without sending him a message, he sent me a 3 page (over 3 messages) rant about how everybody is wrong about LOD and calling me all sorts of things in caps. When I replied "Are you okay?" I couldn't because he had ignored me after sending me said rant.

Win for me it seems

liar. there were mails....just maybe u forgot. On the other hand I do believe u are the only one that has been put on ignore TWICE...so guess its a double win for u there eh?

Like my Father said...it dont take much to impress some people....

• Upvote 1

OMG ! there may be hope for u after all shiftyass. And see that? U actually capped the words I would of if saying that. And thanks for the compliment....Im gonna look hard for something to compliment u one as well....like maybe this...U actually TRIED something new and was reasonably successful with it...well DONE !

• Upvote 1

Rabid's rants are gold and full of hypocrisies, it's quite funny. Childish rants yet he's the adult, he questions everyone's reading comprehension when he has the grammar of Mickey Hart.

yadda yadda yadda...yawn...like anything YOU say means shit...next u will be correcting spelling...so here u go in advance...

Are You Smart Enuff To Read This ? Or are YOU the type of retard who corrects others spelling and grammar in chat and game mails? Like u think college term paper standards should apply? If so, how pathetic you are !

Heres your proof of how NOT important spelling is. And if u cant figure it out...guess u in the stupid side in the 45% ha?

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor porfiel

go ahead KingEpicity try it again...just read slower...maybe u can get it....we will give u THREE tries ok?

• Upvote 1

So, Rabid has successfully hijacked this thread, time for a mod to lock it.... :yeahright:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He's an adult lmao jog on.

Adults don't pop into forums every now and then and throw loads of shit out then hide and cower from the backlash adding anyone who challenges him to his ignore list.

Rabid is no adult,he has the integrity and temperment of hormonal teenage girl at best

coming from YOU...I would take that as a compliment...but you are a NOBODY so I cant even lie about it....

And those who hang out in the forums like YOU are pathetic social parasites that dont have a real life so they try to establish themselves as real people in games....then try to tear down those who are different or actually have a life to live and dont NEED a forum to make them feel good about themselves.

like I said before...people like u make me think mercy killing at birth should be legal...and I bet ur mother would vote for it too....

• Upvote 3

oh man u screwed up now....u just opened the door to be flamed and trolled and belittled by the whole pack of buttnuggets who hang out in this lameass excuse of a forum.

Guess I better add that to my mentee rules...

Rule 5...stay out of the forums...and if u go there...BEWARE. And damn sure dont support me in anyway because they will add u to their attack list....Dont even confess u know me...

Besides...i dont like competition and u will be stealing my hard-earned insults....

SPANK YOU !

• Upvote 1

well thats 2x this year already I been in this stickhole of a forum and LOVED it both times...hell I might just start dropping in from time to time on my own and not just when someone sends me a link.

Anyway...Im out...but unlike usual....i may actually be back!

SMILE !

• Upvote 1

coming from YOU...I would take that as a compliment...but you are a NOBODY so I cant even lie about it....

And those who hang out in the forums like YOU are pathetic social parasites that dont have a real life so they try to establish themselves as real people in games....then try to tear down those who are different or actually have a life to live and dont NEED a forum to make them feel good about themselves.

like I said before...people like u make me think mercy killing at birth should be legal...and I bet ur mother would vote for it too....

Lmao as ryan already pointed out your hypocritical rants are comical. It's a shame your a eunuch with no spine who rants then hides away from the world.

Your that guy who hides behind friends like "yeah, I'll knock the shit outta you" then when you're alone is like "mommy don't let these boys hurt my feelings"

I climbed out the abortion bucket for the sole purpouse to troll the legion of down syndromes and in particular you

• Downvote 4