Official 2017 Camp League

Khabib is a nice blanket for the cold nights. All I have is a couple of huge black guys with a criminal history...

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/2c/2ce05add98e022fd05da778a7d2aec4e0f6c987a307c15313ef4ab762f3ce29c.jpg

and while I found that...

http://2static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Don+t+drop+the+soap_f2463b_5760619.jpg

I'll take Sergio Pettis.

Also Rory, I will make the picture for my team - is there a certain dimension you want or anything?

Yes there is I'll get back to you on that, I'm currently taking a shit.

Vitally Minakov will be my final pick.

Let me go on record saying that RDA should cost 50k. He's ranked #4 as a lw and thus costs 50k. His rank will change once he fights as a WW, until then he's the 4 ranked lw.

A couple of you guys made this draft hard to follow with all the whining about waiting for picks and about who was online and when they went offline. Thanks to Rory for constantly sorting the mess out as these guys made it really difficult to follow from various rooftops in very cold weather on my phone.

• Upvote 5

Vitally Minakov will be my final pick.

Let me go on record saying that RDA should cost 50k. He's ranked #4 as a lw and thus costs 50k. His rank will change once he fights as a WW, until then he's the 4 ranked lw.

A couple of you guys made this draft hard to follow with all the whining about waiting for picks and about who was online and when they went offline. Thanks to Rory for constantly sorting the mess out as these guys made it really difficult to follow from various rooftops in very cold weather on my phone.

Whether he should or shouldn't cost $50,000 that's irrelevant. Although I'll explain below why he should cost $10,000 and what the rules state:

He no longer fights at LW. The rules state that if a fighter moves you pay what his rank is in that weight class. If you didn't read the rules beforehand then that's not my problem, but I got there first regardless. By your logic I would pay $50,000 then earn only $2,000 for a win at WW. Also, you do realise that if RDA loses on his debut, he'll probably remain unranked? Let's not reignite this debate. Rory gave me the heads up and Fallen Angel (last year's champ) is okay with it. People love to feel hard done by and whine when someone benefits at their expense.

• Downvote 2

Whether he should or shouldn't cost $50,000 that's irrelevant.

He no longer fights at LW. The rules state that if a fighter moves you pay what his rank is in that weight class. If you didn't read the rules beforehand then that's not my problem, but I got there first regardless. By your logic I would pay $50,000 then earn only $2,000 for a win at WW. Let's not reignite this debate. Rory gave me the heads up and Fallen Angel (last year's champ) is okay with it. People love to feel hard done by and whine when someone benefits at their expense.

I mean, we could put it up to vote? Also, for christ sake, this (The rules state that if a fighter moves you pay what his rank is in that weight class.) is absolutely irrelevant

• Upvote 1

I mean, we could put it up to vote?

...or we could just accept that it's a reasonable acquisition?

In a head to head game it's obvious that people won't like when one of their rivals benefits at their expense so unless a 100% majority agree it's unfair then I should keep him, because why would someone in a competition vote in favour of a rival if they don't think it's fair?

A democracy in this case doesn't make sense but I guess I can't argue with a 90% majority. But if we're following the rules word for word with no room for interpretation then GRD should cost $50,000 also as I explained above and if this is the see then we should redo the whole draw which is completely stupid.

• Downvote 1

...or we could just accept that it's a reasonable acquisition?

In a head to head game it's obvious that people won't like when one of their rivals benefits at their expense so unless a 100% majority agree it's unfair then I should keep him, because why would someone in a competition vote in favour of a rival if they don't think it's fair?

Because we're all decent people here? If someone for instance would put picking GSP up for vote I would certainly vote for allowing that. I'd be completely fine with you getting first pick once he's no longer part of the LW rankings btw.

I mean, we could put it up to vote? Also, for christ sake, this (The rules state that if a fighter moves you pay what his rank is in that weight class.) is absolutely irrelevant

Hold on hold on so if you honestly believe I should pay $50,000 then according to the rules, when RDA fights at WW he will be unranked and earn $2,000 rather than $10,000? - this point in itself proves how stupid you are. You gotta apply common sense and read between the lines sometimes.

Tell me how this makes sense. I got lucky much like you did. Shit happens.

Whether he should or shouldn't cost $50,000 that's irrelevant. Although I'll explain below why he should cost $10,000 and what the rules state:

He no longer fights at LW. The rules state that if a fighter moves you pay what his rank is in that weight class. If you didn't read the rules beforehand then that's not my problem, but I got there first regardless. By your logic I would pay $50,000 then earn only $2,000 for a win at WW. Also, you do realise that if RDA loses on his debut, he'll probably remain unranked? Let's not reignite this debate. Rory gave me the heads up and Fallen Angel (last year's champ) is okay with it. People love to feel hard done by and whine when someone benefits at their expense.

I'm just giving my opinion, which I have every right to do. You are re-igniting the debate by replying to me. I don't care what fallen angel thinks and if that's Rory's decision then fine. But I get to express my opinion regardless. Don't try to censor me.

I'm just giving my opinion, which I have every right to do. You are re-igniting the debate by replying to me. I don't care what fallen angel thinks and if that's Rory's decision then fine. But I get to express my opinion regardless. Don't try to censor me.

You're allowed to express your opinion, but I'm also allowed to criticise your opinion hence pointing out an obvious flaw in your argument. If you still feel the same well then you're just stubborn.

It's such an insignificant petty argument and I hope people feel the same.