Official 2017 Camp League

Hold on hold on so if you honestly believe I should pay $50,000 then according to the rules, when RDA fights at WW he will be unranked and earn $2,000 rather than $10,000? - this point in itself proves how stupid you are. You gotta apply common sense and read between the lines sometimes.

Tell me how this makes sense. I got lucky much like you did. Shit happens?

For Christ sakes, the Rules state: -Top 5 ranked fighters cost $50,000 but your camp will receive $10,000 for their show money and another $10,000 if they win. *NEW*

And: If a fighter moves up to fight in a different weight class he will earn whatever rank he is in the weight class he is fighting in, for example if he is ranked #7 in BW and unranked in FW and he is fighting in FW he will only earn what an unranked fighter makes UNLESS he is a champion in his current weightclass.

These two are not related. If Rory wants to change the rules now, that's his thing, but according the the rules that were written down you should pay 50k.

Daft idiot

Owners of holm and de randomie should get a refund as well then using the RDA loophole.

Potentially, let's see what Rory says, but I think this should've been mentioned initially and it's too late now.

But that doesn't quite make sense either in the sense that there are only two fighters at featherweight currently and there aren't any official rankings. If there were these fighters would be #1 and #2 so Timqwe should pay more according to the rules if anything.

Which, by the way, I don't think is fair either.

For Christ sakes, the Rules state: -Top 5 ranked fighters cost $50,000 but your camp will receive $10,000 for their show money and another $10,000 if they win. *NEW*

And: If a fighter moves up to fight in a different weight class he will earn whatever rank he is in the weight class he is fighting in, for example if he is ranked #7 in BW and unranked in FW and he is fighting in FW he will only earn what an unranked fighter makes UNLESS he is a champion in his current weightclass.

These two are not related. If Rory wants to change the rules now, that's his thing, but according the the rules that were written down you should pay 50k.

Daft idiot

But RDA is unranked at WW (which was the weight class he was fighting in when I made my pick) hence applying common sense and realising I should pay $10,000?

Can you acknowledge my point re him costing $50,000 but earning only $2,000 or are you going to stick to your stubborn argument which doesn't make sense at all?

You're allowed to express your opinion, but I'm also allowed to criticise your opinion hence pointing out an obvious flaw in your argument. If you still feel the same well then you're just stubborn.

It's such an insignificant petty argument and I hope people feel the same.

Don't be a dick. According to the rules you are in the clear, I'm disagreeing with the rules Rory came up with. If you feel you need a loophole to compete, that's fine as well. Timqwe and McCann are going to benefit far more then you will, as one of them will have a champion and the other a top 5 fighter for unranked money now.

But RDA is unranked at WW (which was the weight class he was fighting in when I made my pick) hence applying common sense and realising I should pay $10,000?

Can you acknowledge my point re him costing $50,000 but earning only $2,000 or are you going to stick to your stubborn argument which doesn't make sense at all?

You're daft, reread this:

If a fighter moves up to fight in a different weight class he will earn whatever rank he is in the weight class he is fighting in, for example if he is ranked #7 in BW and unranked in FW and he is fighting in FW he will only earn what an unranked fighter makes UNLESS he is a champion in his current weightclass.

It's literally in the rules

Edit: Once again, if it were up to me, I'd give you first pick once RDA is removed from the LW rankings

This argument has got way too heated it's hilariously ridiculous. No need for name calling, this is just some fun guys. Try and relax.

My personal opinion is that RDA should cost 50k and I will vote for that, but lets make Rory's life easier and just chill.... and go with the flow that he sets.

Ride the wave maaaaaaan.

• Upvote 1

It's a messed up situation, but let's face it. RDA won't fight more than 2 times this year, maybe even 1 time. If he wins, he only gets 4000$ which isn't that much. In my opinion let it be and just enjoy this, no need for more tears and butthurt, the forum is full of it these days.

Potentially, let's see what Rory says, but I think this should've been mentioned initially and it's too late now.

But that doesn't quite make sense either in the sense that there are only two fighters at featherweight currently and there aren't any official rankings. If there were these fighters would be #1 and #2 so Timqwe should pay more according to the rules if anything.

Which, by the way, I don't think is fair either.

Lol, that is the most ridiculous argument yet. So you are now arguing only you should benefit from the loophole you found.

Holm, de randomie and RDA all cost what they are ranked now in their current division or they are all the cost of unranked fighters. That's pretty simple.

Don't be a dick. According to the rules you are in the clear, I'm disagreeing with the rules Rory came up with. If you feel you need a loophole to compete, that's fine as well. Timqwe and McCann are going to benefit far more then you will, as one of them will have a champion and the other a top 5 fighter for unranked money now.

Actually if you read my previous message ackonwledging the Timqwe and McCann situation I explain why these are completely different circumstances and why if anything Timqwe should cough up an extra $25,000.

But I'm glad you've accepted that I was following the rules, whether or not there was a loophole to exploit.

Actually if you read my previous message ackonwledging the Timqwe and McCann situation I explain why these are completely different circumstances and why if anything Timqwe should cough up an extra $25,000.

But I'm glad you've accepted that I was following the rules, whether or not there was a loophole to exploit.

if anything GDR should be 15k cheaper, according to your loophole

It's a messed up situation, but let's face it. RDA won't fight more than 2 times this year, maybe even 1 time. If he wins, he only gets 4000$ which isn't that much. In my opinion let it be and just enjoy this, no need for more tears and butthurt, the forum is full of it these days.

That makes it 4 vs 4 so far, taking into account Gwad's opinion also.

But you know what - I'm sick of arguing this and I don't want to be viewed as a cheat so I'm going to remove RDA from my team and pick someone else.

I've also got really important professional accounting exams and so I've probably already wasted an hour today trying to prove that I'm not a cheat with a couple people still accusing me of cheating. At the end of the day it's just a game and we should enjoy ourselves. But if someone accuses me of foul play I'm always going to argue.

oh shit son, i was away briefly and all this has gone down.

Lets not comment on this for a while so I can catch up on this... No point on arguing anymore, this is nothing to get upset about. All will be sorted soon!

• Upvote 1